Rumored Eminem/50 Cent/Linkin Park Tour?

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Jan 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

I don't care if it's confirmed or not, I don't have nothing against Em or 50. What I'm saying is that if it's a rumor, it shouldn't be posted here. It may not be true at all. [/b][/quote]
    It's still news.

htep.fan

htep.fan Well-Known Member

I thought LPA didn't consider rumors as news. I guess that what happened with the dude that came with the news about Collision Course for the first time and that was ignored must have changed that.

linkin park 101

linkin park 101 Shhh! If You're Quiet I'll Show You A Dinosaur

i hope this doesnt happen

i dont really like eminem or 50 cent

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

I thought LPA didn't consider rumors as news. I guess that what happened with the dude that came with the news about Collision Course for the first time and that was ignored must have changed that. [/b][/quote]
    The only difference between that and this is that the guy didn't provide a source. :rolleyes:

htep.fan

htep.fan Well-Known Member

The only difference between that and this is that the guy didn't provide a source. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    I can't stand defeat. I will be back. :lol:

Well, if the rumor is true, it's not either good or bad to me. The only thing that worries me is that the rocky part of LP is getting behind. I hope it's not forgotten.

RX8LP

RX8LP Well-Known Member

its not getting left behind.

If you look at collision course it was still rap/rock, which is what lp is about. Jay-z formed most of the rap while mike did hes thing like he always does and chester sang and the rest of the guys did their own thing too. Its not like they all converted into rappers and they are now fully hip hop. Mike is doing what hes good at. And now they are rumoured to be touring with em and 50 (if its on billboard.com its a pretty damn good rumour), so what? now they considered more rap?

Dont forget if they do go on this tour, theyl be doing their thing, like they always do. Its not like they gonna go on stage and be full hip hop. Im guessing em and 50 considered linkin park because they are one of the most successful rock bands out there and to bring that rock element in more than anything.

Thats my rant for the day
    ;)

Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

:lol:

Yah some people are pretty naive![/b][/quote]
    Naive? Riight.

What I was trying to say was "Sell Out", but I dont like the words "Sell Out". I wouldnt like how this concert would be looked at as something soley for the money. Let me make it simple:

50 Cent = Big Rap Artist
    Eminem = Huge Rap Artist
    Linkin Park = Huge Rock Band

Concert (LP + 50 + Em) = Shitload of Money, appealing to the masses.

Linkin Park has done things in the past soley for the fans, and not so much for the money, IE: Collision Course (There are too many hands in the pot for anyone to really make any money.) I understand that LP is a band that appeals to the masses with their genre blending styles, but I personally think that LP do more concerts with Underground/Not yet well known artists.

MariosLP

MariosLP Super Member

I am praying not to tour with these guys
    LP is more rock band than a rap band...they doesn't stick with those rap people :angry:

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

What the fuck is everybody's problem here? Just because you dont like Eminem or 50 Cent you dont go to a concert? Just dont listen to them or come a little later. And its not like they're going to be pure hip-hop or rap.

THINK PEOPLE! THINK!

Geez.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

i dont know if this is true or not but...

on a british music show called 'top of the pops' they mentioned this, and usually they dont get their facts wrong.... they said it would be worldwide as well!

Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

Looks like this isn't going to happen. We would of heard something by now. ;)

Black_Roses

Black_Roses Well-Known Member

I highly doubt that, cause they are busy making an album

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

No.....theyre not.

.Kevin

.Kevin Super Member

On the d12 forum an admin said theré still working on it , g-unit will also be a part of the tour and an other rock act will be added , the tour will start juny if it come's ,

that there still working on it is good news to me , Only it is a pity that whole g-unit will be on it

see:here

Hybrid Theory

Hybrid Theory Well-Known Member

Naive? Riight.

What I was trying to say was "Sell Out", but I dont like the words "Sell Out". I wouldnt like how this concert would be looked at as something soley for the money. Let me make it simple:

50 Cent = Big Rap Artist
    Eminem = Huge Rap Artist
    Linkin Park = Huge Rock Band

Concert (LP + 50 + Em) = Shitload of Money, appealing to the masses.

Linkin Park has done things in the past soley for the fans, and not so much for the money, IE: Collision Course (There are too many hands in the pot for anyone to really make any money.) I understand that LP is a band that appeals to the masses with their genre blending styles, but I personally think that LP do more concerts with Underground/Not yet well known artists.[/b][/quote]
    :unsure: :unsure: i'm worried that something might happen at the concert. where ever 50Cent goes TROUBLE seems to follow. Trisha

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

doesn't eminem hate LP, though? i don't see them on a tour together.

finaldude14

finaldude14 Well-Known Member

just a thought but could it be possable that this might just be mike touring with them? like for his rumored solo album? just a thought

Anyways id go cause i like 50 shady and GggggggGunIT

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

The only reason I might have went would be to see Game, but he's out of G-Unit, so fuck 'em.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.