Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

GET BACK TO WORK!!!!

:lol: [/b][/quote]
    [​IMG]

2. Leeuwnie

Leeuwnie Well-Known Member

OMG!

:hugz:

Is your mom really mad at you for writing that?? That's so stupid!

3. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Hey if you think thats bad you try walking in on your girlfriend and best freind having sex,I felt like killing her,him and myself all at the same time but instead i just broke his leg and beat the crap out of him,Oh well that was about 4 and a hlaf months ago,now i have a new girlfriend who I love very very much

4. Leones

Leones Super Member LPA Super Member

GODDAMNIT :angry: :(

5. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

*huggles Meela* Don't burn it, those things are YOURS and not of your MOM.

6. DiSiLLUSiON

DiSiLLUSiON Ambient

I'm so glad we got talking again.. I saw her yesterday 2 times, and while she was busy (first calling and later busy with a heavy conversation with a friend who she was with), she tried to call me several times (though my phone was off at the time since I just got it back from my ex) and sent me an sms about how sorry she was that she only said hi.. that's so sweet! ^_^

And today a teacher came to me and apologized for kicking me out of class yesterday.. ^_^ That was nice too..

7. kenthebear

kenthebear Member

#1: I missed a chance for a relationship when I was 12
    #2: I sniffed glue when I was 5. :D

8. Luke

Nothing to be ashamed of,down the line you'll get a nice long relationship.

Hell sometimes I wish I didn't take it so far with my current girlfriend,I got her pregnant (I'm 14 and she's 15 :eek: ) and everything got messed up because we took our relationship too fast.I felt so sory for her and I hated myself for it but now we're back on track and I love her. (her parents think I'm satan himself though :lol: )

9. kenthebear

kenthebear Member

Oh yeah, I have ADD and my parents don't believe me.

EDIT: I'm part american, and I don't like America. (I like americans, no offence :teehee: )

10. Luke

ADD huh? well just tell them you're serious about it.

11. Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

DAMMIT WHY WONT YOU GO AWAY AND STOP MAKING MY LIFE A LIVING HELL EVERY FUCKING DAY?!?! I HATE YOU, IT'S ENOUGH THAT YOU'VE TAKEN MY FRIENDS, MADE ME LOSE MY PARENTS FAITH IN ME, AND MADE EVERYONE SPREAD RUMORS ABOUT ME, CANT YOU JUST LET ME LIVE OUT THE REST OF MY SHITTY LIFE AWAY FROM YOU MOCKING ME IN THE MIRROR ALL THE TIME?

*breathes* I'm done. Yeah I don't exactly like myself right now.

12. LP_Freak_2735

LP_Freak_2735 Well-Known Member

Well...here goes.

-I've been cutting myself since May(ish)2004, and I've only told 2 people<both are guys older than me> (until telling all of you), and I'm a Christian loud and proud, therefore if I EVER tell my sister or mother I'm dead meat. Also, One day my mom was watching Oprah about girls that cut themselves and she flipped and said "Oh they deserve to be put in a mental home for the rest of their miserable lives!" so I know if I tell her, Mental home here I come....and I also cut a cross into my wrist and think its the most beautiful thing I've ever done.
    -I'm 13 and never been kissed
    -I've tried to make myself throw up 3 times but it won't work.
    -I'm on a no food diet starting as of 2:00 today
    -I HATE old people.
    -I think I am insane.

13. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

i know im insane

beat that

14. Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

Tell. Your. Parents. Seriously, if they're your parents they'll work with you to stop the cutting. Try to go see a therapist or counselor before talking to them if you're not ready, but you need to tell them, and preferably sooner than later.

As for the rest...don't worry about not having been kissed yet. I was nearly 17 before I was first kissed, and it hasn't affected me much at all. Sure, it's fun, but it's not vital to existence. And if you want to diet, ask your doctor next time you have to have a physical. No Food = Bad.

We love you here at the LPA, and we're here if you need to talk. Feel free to PM me.

15. Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

1. Me=Never been kissed; Me=15
    Don't worry! :hugz:

2. You should get help about the food. It's not an option to just stop eating; there are rational ways to get what you want. Why did you stop in the first place?

3. Regarding the cutting: Don't feel alone, many people cut. Just because a person cuts doesn't mean they have to be put in a mental facility, your mom is dead wrong about that. If you can, talk to your parents about it, or if you don't think you can, talk to a doctor. Getting help sooner will be better than waiting. I hope that helps and hope that everything goes well. :)

16. Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

I know :( But she thinks that Steven is a bad influence, she doesn't know who he is though, she said "The person who said those". But he isn't. He motivates me to do better in my studies. (Nobody I know does that, and that's saying something) He cares about me, not like the people in my family. Hell, nobody I know (except friends, like Marj :hugz: ) asks me "How was your week?" and "How was church?" and things like that. I can tell him all my problems, while in my home no one does that. I feel nice talking to him. It's like I can unload my problems to him, you know? Yeah...he's the Jesus I never had. I was born a Christian. Never had Jesus to talk to when I felt like shit to the point I nearly wanted to cut myself, but I didn't.

I desperately need to talk to him. I stayed up way past my bedtime waiting for him yesterday because I so had to just see him. got a lot of shit for it too.

17. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

I'm with Kate...I never was kissed until I was almost 17...it's definitely not fun to look back and realize that, but I've turned out OK, and you will too...believe me...

18. Luke

:hugz:

Hey things will get better,trust me ;)

19. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

[/b][/quote]
    Vomiting and not eating is just wrong!
    If you want to go to such extents that means it's all in the mind because I haven't heard of anyone fat ever trying to do that, just people who think they're fat when they're not.
    Go on a normal healthy diet, you'll lose weight much better, you're too young to harm yourself like that, people even tell me that I'm too young to go on a normal diet let alone vomit and not eat at all.

I would know because I went on a crazy diet of only eating one apple a day, I lost 12kg which is about the ONLY good thing that happened, I currently faint alot, I always feel tired, I have to take alot of medicine...I know it was extremly stupid but I didn't have anyone to tell me it was wrong, everyone here on LPA is telling you that you shouldn't do it or agrees with me...I hope. Instead I had a bunch of stupid people support it, my mom, dad etc.

Don't cut yourself, please, you'll have ugly red marks all over you're arms which isn't going to make you look prettier if that's what you're looking for.

:hugz: BE STRONG! Don't take the easy way out!

And yes, I am a hypocrite, sue me :)

@ Meela: you know Steven isn't a bad influence if he motivates you to study...BTW what I told you was very little, even if you're hand did fall off, you have to research more :lol:
    It truly is amazing to have your own Personal Jesus, I know he'll help you alot. :hugz:
    Keep on talking to him whatever you're mom says, hide your book better! I hide these peices of paper which I wrote a year ago, to remind me of how stupid I was and never to be like that again, in my C.D case behind a C.D...no one will ever find it. Think like that, it might help.
    :hugz: It's ok, you'll come through it with your back straight...I know it, I'm not asking you, I'm telling you: you will be fine and I'm not assuming this time, I mean it.

20. Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Listen, im 16, girls didnt even go near me till i was 14, and now i hate girls all over me (not being cocky) so things will always get better, and you'll look back on it one day and wish you had thought positive.

On another note, i broke a window tonght playing football :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.