Reanimation Desicion

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Luke, Jun 23, 2004.

?

Is reanimation a mistake by linkin park

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    RX8LP

RX8LP Well-Known Member

creatively....i think reanimation is almost a better album than Hybrid theory in all seriousness.

Lyrically the albums are almost the same except for some tracks here and there.

But yeah i consider Reanimation as high as HT. And i also think Reanimation>Meteora....so yeh ;)

heartz07

heartz07 Member

I think that Reanimation is an awesome CD and is for sure not a mistake. All the songs are different in a good way. I really like how they made it sound. Like for example; the viola/violin in Krwlng made the song sound amazing. For sure, not a mistake.

NickelNine

NickelNine It's the gin talking >>>>> LPA VIP

i think reanimation is an incredible album.. and the desicion to make it was a great one.. although i wouldnt image u could do a remix album off one album and a few other tracks, they pulled it off perfectly.. these remixes have new sounds, lyrics, and artists that can and do apply to many different fans of many different genres of music.. its obviously more hip-hop oriented but thats ok.. for those who are rap/rock fans or just rock fans might check out the rap artists on the album or give other hip-hop artists a chance and not just think all rap is garbage.. and the same thing goes for hip hop fans. they might check out some other rock/rap groups or just rock music for that matter.. i remember watching rap city the bassment on bet and big tigger recognized linkin park for this album and he thought it was an incredible album.
    i just dont like people who are not open minded and hated the album and turned their back on linkin park after it was released and didnt start coming back to their music until after meteora was released. thats just ignorance. linkin park isnt just rock. and if you dont like hiphop at all, i dont see how linkin park could be one of your favorite bands to start with..
    this probly doesnt have anything to do with it but it does.. for those of you that like collision course but not reanimation, cuz i know there are some of you.. i dont even know what to say to you.. but dont be stupid..

LP_Freak_2735

LP_Freak_2735 Well-Known Member

Reanimation is a great album, and I listen to it often...but I have to buy a new copy because it skips so much...lol but anyway, I think it's good to have something thats not all the same the whole album to listen to. It's energizing and yet it can still put me to sleep. The remixes of the songs are all good, the new ones introduced are pretty neat too. I love the album, however I can understand why people wouldn't. There's a lot of rap. Okay, they could have done less rap, but hey it's Mike's album, he produced it. And he's the emcee or whatever, he does the rapping. So it makes sense that theres a lot of rap on it. Overall Reanimation is a great album, and it was most definitley not a mistake.

numblove

numblove Member

it;s defenetly not a mistake, i like most of the songs in it and btw lp is not only about rock music if u forgot myke is an emcee, it's a great album

omnislasher_VII

omnislasher_VII Well-Known Member

I've heard a few songs from it, but not all of them. What I've heard seems pretty good. I'm gonna try and get Reanimation the next time I go shopping.

Jayster

Jayster Well-Known Member

100% no!!!it shows the skill of L9!as a hybird band!

J-Flex

J-Flex Ambient

if they didnt make that i wouldnt became a LP fan
    hate me = mistake
    like me = not mistake

Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

didnt make me
    i wouldnt be here at all
    u wouldnt even know my name(sn)

omnislasher_VII

omnislasher_VII Well-Known Member

I bought it...

Some of the songs are good, but some are just weird. =/

Cale.

Cale. Banned

they butchered a couple but some are great. e.g Pushing me away remix.

.Kevin

.Kevin Super Member

Same here I like it alot more then ht en woul'dn't be a fan If they didn't released it

Jon[athan]

Jon[athan] Sincerly, written from my brothers blood machine.

i found that reanimation got better with time. the more you listened to it and listened to all the work and thought put into the song structures, it gets better and better. i would have said that yes it is a huge mistake but now that i have listened to it a lot more now...i think it is a great piece of work.

#1-LP-FAN

#1-LP-FAN Banned

i just bought it 2day

Some of the songs are good like ENTH E ND
    BUT SOME ARE JUST PLAIN WIERD

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Exactly my thoughts,and I started this goddam thread :lol:

Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

i actually loved Reanimation. It showed that Linkin Park was able to collaborate well with other bands. It was a really versatile album. I loved it. X-ecutioner Style is the only track on the album that scares me slightly :wth: but thats ok because the rest of it rocked. I love the Pushing Me Away Remix, My December remix and Crawling. (KRWLNG actually make me cry the first time I heard it. I picked up my violin and picked it out by ear in a little less than 7 hours because I was so devoted to learning it)

Sold My Soul To Yo Mama

Sold My Soul To Yo Mama Well-Known Member

I think Reanimation is very good, I think they should do something like this after they make a few more albums so they can pick out which songs can be remixed the best.

Milanthis

Milanthis Active Member

I agree! This album is pretty good, I just can't get enough of it!

JessaBomb

JessaBomb Banned

im just curious an im not sure if im in the right area but here i go ne way, the 'My December' remix thingy on this CD i seem 2 hear a female back-up singer? Does ne1 have ne idea who she is?

Hybrid Meteora

Hybrid Meteora Well-Known Member

I think it was not a mistake.
    I like almost all of the songs so i think it was good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.