Meteora Followup Expected To Drop This Year

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Jan 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    lp15girl

lp15girl Active Member

I hope they release new album in 2005.hey how long did they make HT?! I estimate they didnt make HT more than 1 year but HT became the best record in 2001.....I am trying to trust their third album will be so awesome....I think they have had some material for their third album...I hope :(

Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

I thought they took 4 years to make HT...
    6 years to make Breaking the Habit!

lp15girl

lp15girl Active Member

BTW I have been reminded...Perhaps LP didn't say when they would release their album exactly to avoid people who want to steal their materials via internet.... :angry: ....coz I always hear about stealing new song's musicians in internet that is done by people who aren't responsible... :chaz: I just assume......but I still hope they can release new album at least end of 2005

Smoke

Smoke Well-Known Member

Now I'm Beginning to understand why some artists go and start their own record labels. The pressure some labels put on their artists especially their leading ones is enough to make anyone crack. Or in some cases make a rushed album that is not up to their full potential. :(

erasethepain

erasethepain Well-Known Member

*looks at Ander's sig*

"With Hybrid Theory, we introduced our sound to the world. With Meteora, we earned the right to continue."

I don't know about the rest of the band, but fame has got to Brad's head.

I like Meteora, but I'm disappointed in it. When Hybrid Theory came out, everyone was impressed. Even Heavy Metal critics digged the album. Look at what people think of them now.

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

How the hell can someone 'steal' material when its not even out yet? Someone who works in the studio can take something home and then it comes on the internet.

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

How the hell can someone 'steal' material when its not even out yet? Someone who works in the studio can take something home and then it comes on the internet. [/b][/quote]
    The better question is, how can you steal a song's musician? ;)

:lol:

thrivana

thrivana Banned

accualy GREEN DAY had american idiot done but somebody stole the only copies they had...so they hadta rerecord the whole thing.

LinkinParanoid

LinkinParanoid Member

I think that they should just take their time with the new album, just like everyone else is saying. I'm sure that if they take their time and don't let anyone rush them they could make an album just as great es HT (I'm hoping even better :whistle: )

Black_Roses

Black_Roses Well-Known Member

yay my little sunshine of my dark life

lp15girl

lp15girl Active Member

yup..yup...Basiclly I aggre with u I think they have personal life....they need a time to stay with their family....they need a time to develop creativity so that they will be able to release a good new album...... they have principle more to help tsunami victims to wake up again.....Perhaps...becoz of that LP will be able to get inspiration to make the next album...who knows :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.