Finger Eleven

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Melonman64, Jan 4, 2005.

Melonman64

Melonman64 Well-Known Member

well, seeing as i didnt see this anywhere, i thought id make this thread
    what do you all think of these guys? ive only heard 'stay in shadow' which was alright, but i need more basis before i buy anything

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

I was pretty impressed with the self-titled album. My favorites off of it include their previous singles from it (Good Times, One Thing, Absent Elements, Stay in Shadow [Radio]), and their final single from it, Thousand Mile Wish.

emmmers

emmmers Super Member LPA Super Member

No actually I'm pretty sure there's plenty of Finger Eleven threads. But anyways, FE rocks, their latest self-titled album is actually my favorite.

Finger Eleven > Greyest of Blue Skies > Tip

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Finger Eleven is my second fave band and 'The Greyest of Blue Skies' is my second favorite album of all time. It's just so amazing. Every track from the album is incredible. They're very talented and sound great!

To me 'Finger Eleven' was a step back from 'TGoBS', but it's still quite a good album. And their debut 'Tip' is also very stellar. Check out all three of their albums, I highly suggest it. I've introduced close to ten people here to their music, epseically 'TGoBS', and not one hasn't liked it.

There seriously isn't one F11 song I dislike, other than "One Thing" because it was so overplayed. Check them out as soon as possible.

~LP-MEOWMIX~

~LP-MEOWMIX~ Member

i like FE, they are really good, most people ate my school don't like them, but what do they know!

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I havn't heard loads of Finger Eleven's songs but I guess I have WWE to thank for introducing them to me because 'Slow Chemical' was Kane's theme song and I love that song so much

Stay in shadow is awesome aswell