9-11-2004: Pentagon

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by TeMpEsT, Dec 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    TeMpEsT

TeMpEsT Live To Thrash LPA Super Member

http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryho...le/pentagon.php

I was convinced that there was a plane that crashed into the Pentagon until after seeing this video. It's Washington D.C., there are cameras all over the city, highways, commercial buildings, GOVERNMENT buildings, but no videos have been released showing that an airplane actually crashed into the Pentagon.

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Its clear that it wasnt a plane. When you look at the WTC photo's, you can also see a what seems to be a rocket hanging underneath the airplane, and right before it hits the building you see a explosion. Also, the firemen inside heard explosions going off at the same time.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

Trying to decide what's more serious: the fact that they tricked so many people, or the fact that so many people are stupid enough to be tricked.

Chris

Vampire

Vampire Banned

Wow, talk about an ancient find.

Here's what's more important: who cares? it's over! If we find out what really hit us, will it make a difference? Nope. Let's move on then.

Ander

Yes it will. Because we hit us.

Chris

Yes it will. Because we hit us. [/b][/quote]
    I was thinking that too, but it would sound strange for you guys to say that someone from Holland would go and say that America blasted themselfs away.

My english is so good it makes me cry

Ander

I was thinking that too, but it would sound strange for you guys to say that someone from Holland would go and say that America blasted themselfs away.

My english is so good it makes me cry [/b][/quote]
    :lol: I mean we as in "the non-wooden shoe government of the United States"

Chris

I know that :lol: I kinda formulated it wrong.

My point:

It would sound strange that someone who isnt from America would say that America just blasted that rocket to themselfs.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

So what your basicly saying is that you don't care that the biggest, greatest nation in the world is responsable for the death of more than 4000 people?

That video just backs up my beleifs that sept 11th 2001 was fixed by the american government.Think about it logicly for a second, the tapes of the city angle of the pentagon crash were never released and a quiestion is raised-why?.The answer is that the american government were setting up the biggest propaganda show ever and they wanted people to beleive that it was a boeing 757 that had crashed into the pentagon by Arabic hyjackers and they didn't want people too see that it was a large missile which purpose was to crash into the pentagon and make it look like a hyjacked aircraft which was a terrorist attack on America.
    As for the twin towers,if you look at the tapes closely 5 seconds before the towers fall you can see a small rumble at the very bottom of the first tower and then the towers fall.People have said that this is the foundations of the building giving way and falling-well the design of the towers was so that that could never happen and each floor had its own foundations,if that was true then the building would never have fully collapsed and it would only have fallen a few hundred feet before stopping at one of the floors,unless however an explosive powerful enough to break all of those floor foundations was set off-this is the only way the towers could have fallen,think about it,why would a tower fall if the plane struck a few thousand feet almost at the top of it,the answer is simple-to make it look more terrible and catch more attention.Its been proven that the 10 'hyjackers' never existed.
    The whole of september 11th was propaganda against the middle eastern world so America could go in and take what they could and end up controling it.Its all about money and power.

Now this was no offense to any American people at all and I do actualy love the american country however I am sorry to say that your country is overun with secrets and power must be taken away from your government before something horrible happens

Now I'm expecting some kind of flame for this so post away!

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Wow. I didnt think a person could be such a close-minded jerk.

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Like your comment is making it any better, Nate.

Joanna

Joanna Member

How can you say that? It's NEVER, NEVER over, especially for those who lost family members during that horrendous incident. Seriously, if there's one thing I hate the most in this world, it's ignorance.

Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Let'sRoll911.org is sorta an interesting find. On the forums, a few of us aviation people (including Boeing engineers and 767 crew) stated that a missile pod underneath the wing of a 767-200ER (as was stated by the author of the site) was impossible, both structurally and aerodynamically. We were banned on sight. I'm no expert on the truth behind 9/11, but to someone like me (who knows more than the average bear about flying and the like), that site's just a conspiracy theory.

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

Snopes.com - Hunt the Boeing!
    Claim: The damage to the Pentagon on September 11 was caused by something other than a hijacked Boeing 757's being crashed into its side.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Even if all of the rings were damaged, there is still no proof on this planet that a Boeing 747 hit the Pentagon.

It would've had to have been feet off the ground, and no pilot who had only a couple of weeks of training could do that. Also, none of the cars on the highway that it would've passed over were toppled, no signs were toppled, no light poles were toppled, no sonic boom was ever heard. Witnesses all over said they never saw a Boeing, but that they did hear the whine of a fighter jet (I forget which type). Also, there's absolutely no video of a Boeing 747 in the vicinity at all.

Explain that, Snopes.

Whimsicality

I don't know enough about planes to be any authority on this subject, but a few weeks is a long time if you literally spend all day training/studying/whatever. SmashPilot? Any input?

I don't know what a Boeing or a fighter is supposed to sound like, so I can't really talk there. Stuff not being knocked over? Again, I don't know shit about planes, so I can't prove or disprove that. But as for not seeing: how many people really look at the sky, even when they hear a plane?

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I think people will notice a plane 20 feet off the ground.

And when something is moving 600-700 MPH, shit's gonna go flying.

Whimsicality

:lol:

Like I said before, I can't really argue because I don't know crap about planes or aerodynamics. But I would send in your comments (the easy little forum is here.)

But, as Smash pointed out, not every site claiming a plane didn't hit the pentagon is full of truth either.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Logic. You don't need scientific proof about aerodynamics to know that any object that huge racing by a car or truck at 600MPH+ will send it flying. Category 5 hurricanes have top wind speeds of 155MPH.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.