Ghosts?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Stick N move, Nov 30, 2004.

?

do you believe there is life after death?

1. Yes, I'm sure (i had an encounter with a ghost)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, I think so (never seen anything)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Stick N move

Stick N move Well-Known Member

I didn't see any topics of such sort, and I was wondering who believed in ghosts.
    For myself, I believe in ghosts becouse my girlfriend sometimes sees her grandpa. and I also heard other stories of sightings. i also see something sometimes, but when i look closer, it is gone. and sometimes i just feel that i'm not alone..

so what do you think, and don't just say yes or no, but explain it..

tnx

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

I believe that if people think about something enough or whatever then it can appear to them as if the person is really there, in the corner of their eye... Even if the person is still alive. It's probably all a figment of the imagination, nothing supernatural... Although I do find the TV shows were they try and find ghosts funny because they never find or see anything, it's just them freaking out in a dark room and claiming that they have been taken over by these 'ghosts' :lol:

As for seeing a ghost... I never have...

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

The majority of ghost sightings I hear of sound like utter bullshit, but some are very intriguing. I'll just stay undecided on whether they exist or not.

Evi

Evi Super Member LPA Super Member

I think they exist, I don't know why. I just believe in them.

Twizted

Twizted Guest

Yes, I believe in them. Not the kind where they try to kill somebody, like in the movies, though, but I believe that after someone dies, they are still around, just like in a different dimension. But I also believe that most people do make up stories. Sometimes it just wouldn't be possible for some of the stories I here to be real.
    I guess if you do believe in ghosts, you may be able to call this some sort of a encounter..One time after we had put our dog to sleep a few weeks before, I was sitting on the smaller couch, and my mom was sitting on the other one-so no one was near the little table between the couches. And all of a sudden, the table had been somehow hit from underneath and almost made everything fall off of it. A little while later, I was staring at the table, trying to figure out what could have happened..and I saw that there was a tennis ball against the wall-that was behind the table. So..I believe that our dog was trying to get the ball, since they were her favorite toy to play with. And whenever she would try to get a ball, under that same table, she would always hit her head when she was backing up. Well, thats my little story. :)

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I do beleive in ghosts,I'm not sure about what they are but I do feel they exsit

I have had an encounter though,When I was in year 4 (or 4th grade).I was at an after school club playing some football (soccer) in the playground of my school.I was told to bring in the balls and everything so I went and did my job,everyone else had left.I was walking up the ramp back to the after school centre when I saw an old man with a large beard wearing some very old looking clothes,he was just walking around.I wondered how he could have gotten into the playground without me noticing him because there was only 1 entrance to the playground and that was down the ramp.I told the supervisor about 5 seconds later and she checked it out and the old man had gone.This was freaky enough but the next day when I was walking down the school main corridor,along side of the walls there were lots of pictures of old pictures of the school tracing back to the early 19th century.A certain picture caught my attention-it was the old guy I saw with the date of 1868 underneath the frame with the name Maximilion Weathers.

You can beleive this or thinks its total bullshit but either way I know what I saw and I'm not mentaly ill or halusonagenic (I dunno if I spelt that right :lol: )
    You can beleive it or

越南

越南 Well-Known Member

I believe in ghosts , but i have no stories..
    Alot of the people i know have interesting stories about their encounters though..

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I won't believe in ghosts until they're like the ghosts in the Ghostbusters movies.

Now they weren't candid at all. They were all up in your face. :lol:

Sludge Factory

Sludge Factory Well-Known Member

Yes, I believe in ghosts and life after death. But I don't feel like getting into it right now.

Unforgiver

Unforgiver jogo bonito.

same.

Runawy

Runawy Well-Known Member

No, I don't believe in ghosts... It seems so impossible when you see those shows about haunted houses on tv and stuff... I won't believe until something like that happens to me and I can experience it for myself. But til then, nope.

Soulcrasher-X

Soulcrasher-X Well-Known Member

yes i believe in ghost, even i had an experience with it, well not only me , my sisters, mom and dad, 2 aunts and the bf of my elder sister too, was years ago tho in the house were we living and that time, we could see a man wearing all his clothes black walking around my dad&mom bed at night ( my little sis saw that ), or standing up in front of your bed (my elder sis BF saw that) my aunt in the night when she wanted to go to the toilet she saw a old woman wearing all white and she thought was my mom so she call her, but didnt answer, then i went there i saw the same, but i knew my mom was sleeping at that time. the old girl just get in one room and when i check there with my father, nothing was there. later my family called a priest to " clean " the house, since that time nothing happends in the first floor , but in the second floor you still can hear the doors or like somebody walking there, even nobody is there, like this kind of things happends a lot in my house before,well now i moved to japan so i dunno what happend after that, i think now everything its ok in the house.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

I don't believe in ghosts or life after death.

Jila

Jila Super Member LPA Super Member

no, i dont believe in ghosts. i get paranoid a lot though, but thats kind of just the way i am. sometimes i think someones in my dogs body because i watched an episode of the cartoon series of ghostbusters when i was little where the ghostbuster guy liked the ghostbuster girl, so he was like "i wish she loved me like she loves her cat," then the ghost put him the cats body.. yeah.. and then on the honey i shrunk the kids series there was an episode where the girl put on this perfume her dad made and it gave people super powers and she got to read people's minds. sometimes i think people read my mind, i get scared to think in front of others. okay, now im just rambling. must stop.

so yeah, even though im so fucking paranoid, i know ghosts dont exist. i dont believe in life after death either.

Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

Same :rolleyes:

Stick N move

you can read a mind, but not in the way you think.. when you clear your mind of all thoughts, and someone else thinks very very strongly of an object, you know what that object is. so you can say it is totally coinsidence (or whatever you spell it) or you believe my story..
    if you don't believe it, try it for yourself, but it won't work when you already think of something, so you must totally clear your mind.
    you can also sea aura's.. just look at something very intensely.. you can than see a line about 1 to 2 centimeters thick next to it when you practice a lot.. you can see 7 distinct layers of colors.. the colors of those layers can tell you how someone feels.. (I heard the last one of a friend of mine, but i can see 2 layers myself.. almost without practice)

Adam

Adam !!!! LPA Super Member

I don't believe in ghost. I just think when people say they've seen ghost's they're just really playing a joke or trying to shit up their mates :D

.Kevin

.Kevin Super Member

I don't really think there are ghost on this earth , but I do believe there's live after death (I believ this beacause A lot of people have experience a almost death situation or something like that)

Stick N move

uhhuh.. you're right about that.. but just wait until you, or someone close to you has an encounter with a ghost..

Madi

Madi Well-Known Member

I've had two expriences. Once when I was up in the country, quite a few years back now, in the middle of the day. I was in the house alone and heard this really haunting voice/voices saying "Sorry" repeatedly, it was pretty scary. I ran out of the house straight away.

The second was at the house I lived at at the time, during the night. I looked at the window and I saw this white figure pass. It looked like how Death is portrayed except for the fact that it was white. That scared the shit out of me. So guess I believe in ghost and an after life.