police taser kids

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Jila, Nov 13, 2004.

Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

People see 50000 volts and think "Holy shit!"... But think for a sec...it's really the amps that kill. As Avenger said, 50000 volts DC (which the tasers are) aren't far off a household outlet (which has far more AMPS), and it only shocks for a split-second...

Rinkin

Rinkin Well-Known Member

I agree.

If you had a 12 year old who is drinking underage, drunk, disobeying a cops orders, and is about to get herself killed over a stupid reason, what would you do to stop her?

It could have been worse... the cop could have shot her in the leg to stop her.

And would you like to see a kid get ran over by cars that could cause multiple car accidents?

htep.fan

htep.fan Well-Known Member

They did the right thing

I've had experiences with glass. Bad ones, you don't want to know. A 6-year old with a piece of glass is dangerous. He could have easily attacked the cop or attacked himself.

As for the drunk girl, couldn't have done better. Running into cars...shock her, please.

I don't get why people freak out, just because the cops used tasers doesn't mean they actually electrocuted them. And as SmashPilot and Avenger said, tasers aren't far from a household outlet (I had experiences with those too, it is not that bad).

Jila

Jila Super Member LPA Super Member

first of all, if tasers dont electrocute you then what do they do? :rolleyes:
    second, people making a deal about this because theyre kids, not 30-something year olds that can easily fight back and actually have strength to do so.

goso88

goso88 Well-Known Member

Usually, when you say electrocuted, you're referring to death or execution by electricity.

So, tecnhically, the cops are stunning the kids with tasers, not electrocuting them.

Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

I agree 215%. Tasers are non-lethal weapons.

Garfield

Garfield Well-Known Member

Personaly, I disagree with everything the police does. When this dude almost runned over my mum on a sidewalk, they didn't do shit, but now they had to prove they are the autorathy. The cup could have picked up the girl, and if he was out of shape, he should get fierd 'cause he can't chase criminals, so he can't realy do his job, right?
    in the words of NWA: f*** the police!!!

finaldude14

finaldude14 Well-Known Member

someone listens to to much eminem!

Anyways i agree witch would you rather have dead person or just some one who is hurt

[Fool]

[Fool] Banned

:withstupid: thats jst not right!!

Garfield

Garfield Well-Known Member

How did you know? Did my signature show it? :teehee: :teehee: