Halo 2 Roundup

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Will, Oct 10, 2004.

1. sickcycle

sickcycle Well-Known Member

its out now B)

2. Chris Luke

Chris Luke LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Ok. I understood your first opionion but when I read the next sentence I don't belive you have it.

1)Xbox Live would let you play no matter what country your in. So if it isn't released in the US you can still play it.

2)Almost every single game site, magazine, and forum said the Single Player mode was horibble(Including Gamespot)

I don't get Halo 2 until tommorow or thursday :( .

3. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Ok. I understood your first opionion but when I read the next sentence I don't belive you have it.

1)Xbox Live would let you play no matter what country your in. So if it isn't released in the US you can still play it.

2)Almost every single game site, magazine, and forum said the Single Player mode was horibble(Including Gamespot)

I don't get Halo 2 until tommorow or thursday :( . [/b][/quote]
    It is possible that they wouldn't open the Halo 2 servers until it was released in the US.

4. Chris Luke

Chris Luke LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

It is possible that they wouldn't open the Halo 2 servers until it was released in the US. [/b][/quote]
    I had a friend(AmericaPhsyco) Who was playing on Monday. If you want to send him a fried request thats fine.

5. Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

I guess i can see people being dissapointed because this game is too much like the other one. But they basically took the best first person shooter and made it better by adding a few needed elements. Either way its gonna be the multiplaer and xbox live that makes this game awesome.

6. Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

This game is absolutely beautiful! I have only played the first mission/level thing and I must admit... Not really being used to Xbox graphics, Halo 2 looks amazing! It still feels like the old Halo right now, but it seems more amped up. Dual weapons is amazing, too. The only thing I found a bit bad about this is the cut scenes sometimes lag a bit... :blink:

Other than that, so far this game looks great. Then again, I only played the first mission/level... :lol:

7. Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson Banned

I had a friend(AmericaPhsyco) Who was playing on Monday. If you want to send him a fried request thats fine. [/b][/quote]
    xbox live is a whole different scheme in Australia. It does everything according to Australia. When i logged on it said the servers weren't open until midnight US EST

8. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Hopefully the next twenty four hours will hurry up, because i'm tired of waiting.

9. LinkinJunior

LinkinJunior LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

anybody wanna play halo2

10. NickelNine

NickelNine It's the gin talking >>>>> LPA VIP

i am probly about half way through. game is amazing. the only problem i have so far is on the level where you are the covenent and you go into some building. theres a 20 plus minute span where it reminds me of the library. it bugs me. i dont like the library. but awesome visuals and gameplay!

11. Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

Worse game ever, beat it on heroic in 11 hours i dislike the game but i cant wait to play lan with my friends on saturday to see good the multy player is.

12. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

2 hours left. (w00t)

Mcnasty: Yeah, LAN is where it's at. I'm going to have a huge LAN bash this weekend too.

13. hybriddragon

hybriddragon Active Member

hey umm... me and my friend just beat it on ummmm... i dont remember what difficulty. Now we're gunna try to beat it on single player in legendary. When we reachend the end i was like (w00t) then after i saw the last scene i was like :angry: . Dunno bout anyone else but the ending to me sucked. It left me hanging dude. But overall it was pretty good. To me it wasn't all that everyone made it out to be, but hey... it killed... 9 hours and 43 minutes :lol: :mellow: .

14. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Today is the day for the Europeans!!!!! :D

15. Rebelscum

Rebelscum Member

i completed it the day it came out i still love it

16. Rebelscum

Rebelscum Member

and the ending did kinda suck but the ending was for halo 3

17. Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Don't double post.

18. NickelNine

NickelNine It's the gin talking >>>>> LPA VIP

i beat the game. the ending was disappointing but oh well.. still a great game even though its basically the same as the first. halo 2 is more visually amazing than the first and even the multiplayer maps better with incredible detail and color. cant wait til i can put this beast on xbox live!

19. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Its awesome, but I dont like some guns :p There's a gun that just shoots 3 bullets. I hoped it would shoot 100/s :lol: :p

20. sickcycle

sickcycle Well-Known Member

Any of yall notice the absence of will, :lol: