Yasser Arafat in Coma?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Will, Nov 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

The only assholes are the Palestinian terrorists supported by Arafat and his government that go into Israel and blow themselves up. The Jews are a very peaceful group of people, who, as far as I know, never started a war, wars were always started against them. The Jews are the few people left in the world who still follow their religion's teachings of peace. Now all the Israelis want to do is live peacefully in the tiny chunk of land that they have yet they can't do that because of the Palestinian terrorists. [/b][/quote]
    I agree. I am Jewish and from what I've heard, the Jews in Israel are peaceful. I'm not calling the Palestinians stupid, I am calling the people assholes that go into another country to blow themselves up.

Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

You are right the Jews in ISRAEL are peaceful and so are Palestinians but the Jews in the military are far from peaceful and so are some Palestinains.

Isn't that always the case though: just when we are discussing peace some idiot come and blows himself up!!!How does that help?(Some Palestinians do think that they are idiots).

My Dad keeps on saying it takes all sorts to make a world even stupid assholes etc.

I'm not going to list what the Palestinains do because you all know because it's on CNN this is what you don't see:
    The people in the military do whatever they want with Palestinians throw tear gas at them for no good reason, shoot women and children, beat up people, torture and beat people in prison(women come out blind),rape women, go into hospitals in the middle of an operation without any masks so the operation fails....that's why they're getting fed up and thinking why should I live.

BTW what I said was not justification for what they are doing though.

FreeYourMind

FreeYourMind Well-Known Member

Can't you get, like... shot for saying that? [/b][/quote]
    yeah, I was thinking that to.

Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

No not really. Loads of Palestinians hate him but he is a "symbol" of Palestine :argh:

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Did Yasser die or what?

I was watching the Daily Show, and this French guy was denying that he died.

So was there a rumor he died? Or something?

What the fuck is going on?

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

He's brain-dead and on respirators at the moment.

Leslie

Leslie huh? LPA Super Member

I heard that his wife is in charge of his affairs as well.

Source.

Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

His wife is a bitch she said I want half of your money since your going to die..who would even be thinking of that at a time like this.
    He is in a comma.

Jamie

Jamie Super Member LPA Super Member

I think the whole coma thing is a cover up because I think he is already dead, and they're trying to make it look as if there might be some sort of hope for him

Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

Maybe, same thing happened with the sheikh of the Emirates. He died but they wanted to make it look good so they announced it on November. (Holy month due to Ramadan if you don't know what it is all you need to know is that it's holy therefore dying then would be good).

linkin_sylph

linkin_sylph Well-Known Member

That's true, Spiked.

As for the Palestinian/Israeli issue, one has to look at both sides in order to understand what is really going on, instead of pointing fingers on the other, or whatever suits you the best. Terrorism exists on both sides, not just one. Arafat isn't the only "bloody murderer," so is Sharon.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

Are you talking about the Israeli Military or the American Military?

1200techniques

1200techniques Well-Known Member

Dude, if I was Israel's government, I'd be a bunch of asshole's too. Look at how much crap they've put up with over history, it's almost unreal. They're argueably the most persecuted people in the history of our world. [/b][/quote]
    oh and thats palestine's fault?
    someone could justify osama bin ladens terrorist acts with spetember 11 the same way. doesnt make it right tho does it?

1200techniques

I understand what you're saying about seeing both sides of the story, but like I said, in the history of our world, there's never been a more persecuted group of people than the Jewish.

And you were there first, really?

2) Aren't you being hypocritical? Haven't your people done the same thing to Israel? It's a two way street. [/b][/quote]
    bullshit ofcourse they were there first
    learn ur history, they had a government

Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

Israeli belive it or not since you are jew, right?

Anyways this is what I mean you don't see this shit happening you really do belive you're peaceful but you have got to understand if you were peaceful then why are some fed up Palestinians blowing themselves up?

I would know my cousins live there he had a friend who was about to do it but then beat the **** out of him and talked some sense into him.
    They have no more hope so they think why should I live or if I'm going down so will they and it's driving me crazy.Thank God for people like me cousin who live there!

Exactly :) BTW are you Palestinian too?

Link04

Link04 Ambient

oh and thats palestine's fault?
    someone could justify osama bin ladens terrorist acts with spetember 11 the same way. doesnt make it right tho does it? [/b][/quote]
    Don't put words in my mouth. I was talking historically, by everyone, even Christians. If you look back at the milleniums of persecution they've endured, I wouldn't take any crap from anyone either. Never once did I blame Palestine.

And of course you say you were there first. That's your biased opinion. Prove it to me.

1200techniques

Don't put words in my mouth. I was talking historically, by everyone, even Christians. If you look back at the milleniums of persecution they've endured, I wouldn't take any crap from anyone either. Never once did I blame Palestine.

And of course you say you were there first. That's your biased opinion. Prove it to me. [/b][/quote]
    where the jews there first?
    prove it
    the only reference they have is the bible
    of course they were there before the jews, thats commone sense
    the jews settled there after them
    what proof do u have it belongs to the israelis?

to spiked
    no im not palestinian but im muslim

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

I'm muslim and I say that this is closed.

The fighting between muslims and jews is ridiculous, seeing as how similiar are religions are. I have several understanding Jewish friends and we get along great because we know everyone involved in killing other people are horrible human beings.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

This thread is not re-open for discussion, but I figured I would pass on the news that Arafat has died.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.