Meteora Font??! (help)

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Inc3pt, Mar 16, 2003.

Inc3pt

Inc3pt Member

I need help, does anyone know where I can find the font used for the Meteora Album covers?... :brad:

hybrid.

hybrid. Member

If you are referring to the font used for the actual word "meteora" (since there is more than one font on the whole thing) then it looks like it would be Arial Narrow, but narrower.

If you are going try to recreate the logo/picture/image whatever, use Arial Narrow, and resize it horizontally, or alter the horizontal pixel width.

Inc3pt

Inc3pt Member

oops, sorry I wasnt more specific :blink: ...I meant the lettering for "Linkin Park"....sorry. But I found a font like it, only problem is it's imcompatible with Xp for some reason. If anyone has a version that works with xp if they could please PM me or put it in here.
    Also, I know a couple people want the font, so im not sure if im allowed to post a link to a site that has it...if not you can just edit my post
    (Im not sure if this falls under spam)...
    (And one warning, there will be around 2 popups, but they're not bad, and its worth it if you want the font)

Acid Fonts - Linkin Park Font

hybrid.

hybrid. Member

I'm also running WinXP and EVERY Linkin Park font I've downloaded doesn't work. There is another one called "Uptown" that has come extremely close to the look of the Linkin Park font uploaded at my webspace: Here is an example so you don't have to download something you didn't want to:

[​IMG]

File: Uptown Font

What a lot do not know, is that the font used for that logo is actually "Impact," a font almost everyone already has in their computers... except edited in a way that makes it look a bit grunged up.

Inc3pt

Inc3pt Member

Yeah, I new it was something really close to impact, I just really dont wanna spend the time in Photoshop to grunge it up :blink: ...plus it would take some careful time to do that. Im still hoping that sooner or later someone makes the right font....thats compatible with Xp. Hybrid, I have a *not so good, but still looks very close* reanimation font that works with XP, so if your interested you could I/M me :)

Boarder7987

Boarder7987 Guest

--DELETED--
    --DELETED--
    --DELETED--
    --DELETED--
    --DELETED--
    --DELETED--
    --DELETED--
    --DELETED--
    --DELETED--
    --DELETED--