The Scariest Thin That Ever Happend To You

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Luke, Oct 24, 2004.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

That probably because you were in so much shock your body couldn't cope with everything at once thus no pain was felt

emmmers

emmmers Super Member LPA Super Member

:lol:

For me it was probably going into the guy's bathroom...Don't ask why I did.

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

:eek: >_<

Unforgiver

Unforgiver jogo bonito.

The scariest thing I have been through is when I was watching the movie "Halloween 2: The Resurrection" or something like that....

....I had to sleep with the lights on....

:(

salinameteora

salinameteora Well-Known Member

MOTHERHOOD :innocent:

Luke

If it was called resurection then thats number 8 ;)

But even so,I watched halloween 1 when I was 5 and I wasn't scared at all ^_^

raynestar_17

raynestar_17 Well-Known Member

I got lost in the supermarket when i was 3, i couldn't find my mom and i was so scared.... hey, i was a kid, course i wouldve been scared!!

forgotten girl

forgotten girl Ambient

heh no, my parents instead, lost me in a huge supermarket when i was 4/5 years old, they couldn't find me anywhere, they were already in dispair...they told me they found me later on the floor below with this old woman i was talking with.... but i cannot remember what happened exactly...they still think it's unlikely i went there by myself...bah i'm confused... :wth:

raynestar_17

raynestar_17 Well-Known Member

heh no, my parents instead, lost me in a huge supermarket when i was 4/5 years old, they couldn't find me anywhere, they were already in dispair...they told me they found me later on the floor below with this old woman i was talking with.... but i cannot remember what happened exactly...they still think it's unlikely i went there by myself...bah i'm confused... :wth: [/b][/quote]
    man, i remeber the supermarket too, it wasn't even that big!! god, im so lame...

forgotten girl

forgotten girl Ambient

man, i remeber the supermarket too, it wasn't even that big!! god, im so lame... [/b][/quote]
    nah, you aren't lame, you were a little kid, and being lost in a supermarket is not fine ;)

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

But even so,I watched halloween 1 when I was 5 and I wasn't scared at all ^_^ [/b][/quote]
    Why do you keep trying to talk down to, and contradict everyone's experiences? :angry:

Leeuwnie

Leeuwnie Well-Known Member

I have two scary moments... One happened 6 months ago... My father was really sick and he got a pain attack, he was screaming/yelling of the pain and I was there. It was so scary, my mom and a nurse gave him morphine and then the pain went down... but I cried so hard because it was one of my worse experiences.

The other one was yesterday, my mom should pick me up at a friend when I called her, she said she was going to be home the entire evening. But when I called her she didn't pick up, not even on her cell. I called several times... and then the sister of my friend brought me back but when I got home at 11.15 pm she still wasn't home. I called friends of her but she wasn't there either. I was so afraid because didn't want to lose another parent... You get the worse idea's when you're in a empty house... The friends of my mom I called came by later because I was all alone. Then at 0.15 the neighbour came by to tell me she was at their house helping with the computer and she thought she had to pick me up at something like 0.30... It was all a big misunderstanding but I cried because I was so glad to see her...

that were my scariest experiences...

rz0r

rz0r Active Member

Last week.
    In the evening , i went to take the trash out. When i reached the trashboxes outside , suddenly a small black dog jumped out behind them , making terrible noise. First i thought it was some killer dog and i almost started to run off, but then i saw that it was just a very small dog making terrible sound. Well i screamed at it few times shoo shoo and threw the trash away, but it still kept making this terrible sound at me. And when i started to walk home , another dog , quite large one , ran out from nowhere and then they both started to chase me. I ran home as fast as i could , good thing i didnt lock the door or they would have got me. The big one even tryed to get through the door.

Im really scared at dogs because i saw one tv show where they showed how dogs attacked people.

Luke

Why do you keep trying to talk down to, and contradict everyone's experiences? :angry: [/b][/quote]
    I'm not talking down or contradicting anyones experiences.I was joking around about the halloween thing unoffensivly and the thing about being hit at 70 MPH wasn't talking down or contradicting anything,talking down someone would be insulting them etc. and contradicting someone would be going against something that I said so none of the accusistions were relevant to your argument.

But if I caused offense to anyone I apologize

Atsuzen

Atsuzen Super Member LPA Super Member

The scariest creatures on earth are ... sadly enough, clowns :eek: . Having to attend a party with a clown is torture itself. Scary, too.

Unforgiver

Unforgiver jogo bonito.

But even so,I watched halloween 1 when I was 5 and I wasn't scared at all ^_^ [/b][/quote]
    I did got scared :(
    lmao
    :lol:

Luke

Amen to that!

Clowns are F'ing terrifying!

Rachel

Rachel look at my horse. LPA Super Member

March 4th, 2004.

Walking home from school, I was worried about a friend of mine who had a really bad cold (think like 103 degree temperature). She hadn't gone to the hospital just yet, but she was really really sick. So I offered to walk to her house and bring her the homework. Well, her house was a bit of a walk, but I didn't care, I'd do anything for my friends.

So I'm walking down the street, and there's a detour, like, pedestrians couldn't walk there either, because there was some sort of crime scene. So I had to cut through the woods. Bad decision.

I had previously pissed some girl off for no reason, and she sent some tough senior kid on the varisty football team to shake me up a bit. Apparently, he had his own hidden agenda. He waits for me in the woods, and jumps me.

He pushes me down onto the ground and succeeds in pulling my pants off. Luckily I kneed him in the cojones so he could stop, but I ran to my friend's house crying. I give her the homework, and I get a ride from her neighbour to my mom's work.

Most. Scariest. Moment. Ever.

Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Owh Rach :hugz: :( Sorry

Bobe

Bobe Member

I was in a fourhwheeler accident and as I was flying through the air my helmet popped off and I remember thinkin "Holy shit im going to die" lol. Ive had alot worse stuff happen to me I just cant remember.