Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamie

Jamie Super Member LPA Super Member

Well...she's left me... :(

2. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

AWWW im so sorry!
    do u want to talk about it?

*hugz* :hugz:

3. Jamie

Jamie Super Member LPA Super Member

AWWW im so sorry!
    do u want to talk about it?

*hugz* :hugz: [/b][/quote]
    Nah, its okay man..thanks anyway

4. Mastersquidwardo

Mastersquidwardo Active Member

don't look at only the outside if your inside's fit an outside you both like(atracted) , then the relation will be good i think ;) , [/b][/quote]
    i once liked a girl for her face, but when i got to know her, she was a complete #$@#$@#@!%!@#$!@#$!@$%@%$%@#$%@#$%@#$%@#$. that's too extreme, but now she's a lot better. in fact, we're friends now. And i don't plan on gettin a gf soon but i do like some people at my school =P

5. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

This coming week is the end of the marking period at school. Always around this time I get so worried about my grades. Although, I don't think I have much to worry about except my 1st period class which I hate so much. My other classes that I have I'm doing well in. I hope I make the honor roll. That would really make me happy. I'm just worried that my 1st period class will keep me off honor roll. Oh man, that would suck so much. My report card comes out sometime in the first week of November. Ahhh. So much stress. :mellow:

6. Leones

Leones Super Member LPA Super Member

Nah, its okay man..thanks anyway [/b][/quote]
    want a huggy from me? :hugz: :)

7. DiSiLLUSiON

DiSiLLUSiON Ambient

I had a frelling nightmare. :(

8. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Im probably the only one who's not serious in this thread :lol:

9. Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

If it makes you feel any better, my grade average is something like 47% :'(

10. .Kevin

.Kevin Super Member

ooh :p

11. ccitb

ccitb Well-Known Member

i have gone through alot of this stuff u are talking about. how long has it been since u broke up? eventually u will get over him......hopefully stop hating him....but i know it is hard(especially since it was ur first serious relationship). it is really good that u didnt tell him u loved him so it should be easier than if u let urself believe in a fantacy. and i completely understand about the feeling discusted by him(i feel that way about my ex sometimes lmao! he dumped me cuz he wanted to smoke again! isnt that idiotic?!)
    but keep ur chin up and stop worrying about him. he isn't worth it. and if u need a little time, stop talking about him(or talk abou thim more depending on how u deal w/ things) tell ur friends that you dont want to here about him staying over at thier house. im sure they care for you bunches. just try and make a little distance, i know that is a little hard(or at least it was for me) but he isnt worth wasting ur feelings on. he did some ####ed up things to you(from waht u said) and doesn't deserve any of your thoughts/cares/worries/or even hatered.
    he isnt worth it. remember that.

well i hope that helped a little. if u wanna talk u can pm or im me. [/b][/quote]
    it's like 4 months ago since we broke up.
    I did tell my friends that I don't want to see him anymore, and they cared. but it's just .... I am the only person left out when they're all meeting, then I'm the one who's not there, because I don't want to see him. I really tried to ignore him, but it didn't work. so ... and I have to justify myself everytime I tell someone that I don't want to come or don't want him to come.
    and this is all not because I want him back or something, I had some things going on with 2 other guys since we broke up, and that boys were really cool. but ... grrrr.... I just don't know what to do, it's a stupid situation, and I want to change it, but I don't know how...

12. Holiday

last night i went to my first college party and i was so gone by the end of the night. i made out w/ my best friend and her b/f. my ex was there and he got really mad. we had to runf orm the cops cuz we were the only ones underage and didnt want to get the chick who threw it in trouble. my ex drove home sooo drunk that he was seeing triple. that really worried me. :( he messes w/ my head all the time. it makes me mad cuz he doesnt want me to do anything w/ any other guys yet he is the one who broke up w/ me 2 months ago. grrrr i think i should be able to do anything i want and he should say anything about it. grrr i dont know what i shoudl do about him. and i hope that things dotn get wierd inbetween me, my best friend and her b/f. *sigh* i need to keep myself out of trouble.

13. Garfield

Garfield Well-Known Member

I cut my hands, I hate my parents, I hate my self, I hate most of the world, I'm still single, some people call me a sychopath, but I'm crazy and strange as hell :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

14. Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

I get jealous easily, so now this girl called Amanda is starting to hang out with my good friend, Xy. So yeah...and recently we had a funfair, but I didn't go cos i was broke, and I wrote this in my journal that day:

And I forgot to put it on friends only, and she saw. So she's like "So you put it on friends only so I can't see what you're writing?"

And I spend a long time trying to convince her, she says "nevermind" in the end but she's not convinced, I guess.

15. Evi

Evi Super Member LPA Super Member

If you would know me in real life you wouldn't say I'm shy. But actually I am really shy!

16. FreeYourMind

FreeYourMind Well-Known Member

P I love you. [Only he will neverknow since he's going back to italy in 2 days ]

17. forgotten girl

forgotten girl Ambient

(w00t) j/k...

..no seriously, i'm sorry :hugz: :(

18. Holiday

my friend got shot! he is in ICU w/ half of his face gone and a shot to teh chest and the abdomin. and the cops aren't gonna do shit cuz it was at the street races. me and my friend were just there that same night. it happend only 10 mins after i left. i would have been shot and my car would have been shot too. im so shaken right now!

19. User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

That sounds brutal, Hybrid. I hope your friend is going to be alright.

20. Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

Oh my gawd! I really hope he pulls through alright.... :hugz: For now we can only wait and see...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.