RNC to sue Rock The Vote?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Minus, Oct 17, 2004.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Source: http://www.theregular.org/node/115

The cease and desist letter and the Rock The Vote's response are both PDF files. The blog of course to the blog.

I believe this is just ridiculous. Any thoughts?

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Sounds like Gillespie and the RNC want to keep something under a tight lid. And Rock The Vote are totally right about believing everything a politician says, many promises are broken. They raise the right answers and demand the needed and unexplained answers. Great rebuttal on the RTV side.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

That's ridiculous. I hate Republicans.

Minus

I'm sure it's not just Republicans, either. Both Kerry and Bush denied that there would be a draft in the future, but who knows what they have under wraps and ready?

Mark

Yeah. But it is the Republican party who's complaining, and they are the current administration.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

I would not be surprised. Illuminati puppets. >_<

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

There're no strings attached...except the ones holding up Bush. :lol:

Link04

Link04 Ambient

I agree. But of course, the Dems will try to exploit this, and rightfully so.

lpguitaris729

lpguitaris729 New Member

illuminati/mason puppets, my thoughts exactly! :angry:

hollowtubes

hollowtubes Member

Did you know that it was the Democrats that made the draft in the first place???? Kinda ironic, isn't it? -.0

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Did you know that it was the Democrats that made the draft in the first place???? Kinda ironic, isn't it? -.0 [/b][/quote]
    Did you know that it was the republicans that started this illegal, unjustified war that can create a need for the draft in the first place???? Kinda ironic, isn't it? -.0

Mark

Did you know that it was the Democrats that made the draft in the first place???? Kinda ironic, isn't it? -.0 [/b][/quote]
    That has no relevance.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

That has no relevance. [/b][/quote]
    To anything, period.

Who cares if the Democrats helped institute the draft in the first place? I mean, it has absolutely no relevance to anything right now. It's the Republicans who are trying to make everyone hushy about the draft to the point where they may sue a non-profit organization that is trying to get people to get out there and vote.

Irony, eh?

Today After Tomorrow

Today After Tomorrow Well-Known Member

With the way the Bush Administration is currently handling the war and foreign policy I doubt many kids are going to be jumping up and down waiting to volunteer for the army. So if Bush stays in office(not going to happen anyways) they are going to have to get soldiers somehow. George Bush says the all-volunteer army is working fine but George Bush was also the guy who said, "Yeah, i'm not so sure the role of the United States is to go around the world and say 'this is the way it's gotta be'" while he was running for President in 2000 and look at what he's done already. Another mentionable quote from George Bush is, "If we're an arrogant nation they'll resent us. I think one way for us to end up being viewed as the ugly American is for us to go around the world and saying 'this is the way we do it, so should you!'"

From what i've read neither Bush or Cheney has flat-out said that there will be no draft if they are re-elected. "There will be no draft while John Kerry is president." -- John Edwards.

Oh and I thought Rock The Vote's responce to that letter was absolutly beautiful.

Minus

If you read the Rock The Vote's reply, then you would know that it doesn't really matter what either of the Johns or the Bush administration says anyways. The executive branch doesn't really wield the power in this matter, and just because they say there won't be a draft doesn't necessarily mean that the draft won't come into effect.

Rather Red

Rather Red Well-Known Member

it's so funny that he includes the CC's at the bottom of the letter.