Don't Stay Live

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Astat, Sep 25, 2004.

Justin V.

Justin V. Professional Lurker

They do play it before LP comes out, and they did at RAR 04. It's just the NIN version played over the PA though, LP didn't sing it. It's sorta like a mood-setting thing I guess, it fits pretty well as something to play before LP comes on. [/b][/quote]
    The topic is "Don't Stay Live" so I think the person is asking what is the sample played at the beggining of their show during Don't Stay. Which is not Something I Can Never Have.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

The topic is "Don't Stay Live" so I think the person is asking what is the sample played at the beggining of their show during Don't Stay. Which is not Something I Can Never Have. [/b][/quote]
    They play 'Something I Can Never Have' before they go into the Baez record.

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

They play 'Something I Can Never Have' before they go into the Baez record. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, but they didn't do it at PR, or at least the show I was at. All the lights went out and a bell tolling sound played, then the Beaz recording faded up into Don't Stay. I know they played the NIN song starting with the holiday shows before Meteora World Tour, and the last time I know of it happening was at Lisbon on 6/9/04.

And if they were just asking if the recording in Don't Stay was NIN, the answer is quite smiply, no. lol.

Jimmy

Jimmy Member

I haven't heard the new intro yet...What is this Rock Am Ring your talking about? I've seen it on videopimp before...

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

It's a concert festival that takes place every June in Germany. LP played it this year and in 2001.

Atsuzen

Atsuzen Super Member LPA Super Member

This I gotta hear. Do they only play it during their concerts?

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

i havnt heard this version - i must find it ^_^