How Did You Find Us?

Discussion in 'Newbie Camp' started by Mark, Apr 16, 2004.

1. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

good. welcome. :)

2. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

also....i am in college and was in AP English last year (i passed the AP test by the way) so i would like to think that i have good punctuation and grammar (even if my spelling isn't so hot), but there are always those days that i can't type....geeze stop giving me such a hard time. im not like that <_<

3. iamrighthereandnow

iamrighthereandnow Well-Known Member

i am a newbie and english is not really my first language, so i might not stand up to standards for proper grammar, lets get that out of the way. i got here investigating google on linkin park sites.... i love lps honesty, emotianal lyrics etc.

4. heartfullofgold

heartfullofgold Well-Known Member

I first began foruming(I don't think that's a word...) when I stumbled apon Joehahn.com through the LP official site. Then I started registering everywhere I could find forums! I used to come to this site to check out news and pics and stuff. Then I found the forums tab and registered! I love this site and am glad that it's available to the public. ^_^

5. FreeYourMind

FreeYourMind Well-Known Member

Got it linked from another linkinpark site.

6. ChrisC

ChrisC Member

Ummm..... I don't know, i think it was on a google link or something like that.. so yea i gess i am like most of the people on here, just cruzing around and found it. But glad i did. :unsure: :D

7. xlpxreanimatedx

xlpxreanimatedx Member

Whoa, heh, how could I forget to post here? Aw, you must be so saddened, at the fact that I remembered to post here. Moving on, um, I really dunno where I found this site. I think its cuz one of my friends printed a pic of the band out to put on her wall and i saw the little thing at the corner where it said lpassociation. Well, that would be smart, wouldn't it? But, after she showed me that picture, I started coming here alot and I really liked it, so I decided to sign up and start posting. Yay, aren't I special?

8. Rhuaridh

Rhuaridh Member

:whistle: I found you whilst i was looking for songs on the net

9. Matt1147

Matt1147 New Member

i found this site from surfing around

10. Suzum

Suzum Member

Rachel bugged me to join.
    Good idea actually... lol

11. finaldude14

finaldude14 Well-Known Member

i googled for linkin park and the LPA came up and i was like hey ill check it out

12. lnkndrgn

lnkndrgn Member

Yeah, rly. You never know. :mike: can be about as :chemist: as :chaz: :D

Anyway. Mine's nothing special. Just saw the link on LP.com, and wanted to check it out. Plus all my friends are talking about this place all the time.

[​IMG] + me = (w00t) :chaz: :chemist: :p

13. DiSiLLUSiON

DiSiLLUSiON Ambient

Well, see.. there were these... aliens.. who kidnapped me, just like that, out of the blue! one sunday evening.. and they transported me onto their alien space ship.. I still don't know why! And the most weird part is that they put an anal chip in me.. and from that moment on I don't like vedgetables, I hate doing stuff for school, I like sex and I suddenly find myself on these forums!! Can anybody help me!!

:p

Nah, just a gf of mine who's lurking here.

14. Linkinmilitia

Linkinmilitia Active Member

:phoenix: I was looking at the fansite links on LP.com and i found you.i've actually been on this site for about 4-5 months occasionally, but didnt get an email address until about 2 weeks ago.then i signed up and here i am. :brad: :joe: :chaz: :phoenix: :mike: :rob: are my heroes.

15. bigadiggityd

bigadiggityd New Member

I found the site because I was looking up info on Linkin Park's new album to see when they planned on releasing it, i heard there was one in the works, so i want to know when we can expect in stores.

16. NickelNine

NickelNine It's the gin talking >>>>> LPA VIP

i googled... HARD!

17. shadowdragon

shadowdragon New Member

i was looking for some pictures on google for my coursework at school and this was one of the first that came up nd i ending up staying on all lesson it was that good nd joining

18. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 Member

Googled for "Linkin Park Quotes"

Those LP guys are very funny especially these two --> :mike: & :chaz:

:joe:

19. Unforgiver

Unforgiver jogo bonito.

I just like a lot the music of Linkin Park and visited linkinpark.com and in the "links" section I found lpassociation.com :)

20. Futuristic

Futuristic Member

I was searching on google about Linkin Park, and i can across your site. I started going back almost every day because you guys have the most comprehensive and in depth site around, and you didn't have any pages focusing on the guys "hotness"- which is cool, since i love LP for the music, not for the band members. :D