Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .Kevin

.Kevin Super Member

me too, but my mind keeps taking me over and making me cut :( .

have you ever had that? [/b][/quote]
    t ask help or something , maybe they can help you stop cutting

2. forgotten girl

forgotten girl Ambient

once i thought about cutting myself ...and it was just because of the school... :wth: *stupid me*

3. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

me too, but my mind keeps taking me over and making me cut :( .

have you ever had that? [/b][/quote]
    A couple times that has but I just keep telling myself it's not good for me. I'm in counseling but it doesn't really help lol. I try to act as happy as I can around people, for their sake I suppose. I try really hard to keep myself from doing stupid things.. It works most of the time.

4. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

A couple times that has but I just keep telling myself it's not good for me. I'm in counseling but it doesn't really help lol. I try to act as happy as I can around people, for their sake I suppose. I try really hard to keep myself from doing stupid things.. It works most of the time. [/b][/quote]
    Seriously Anya,you don't wanna do it.Trust me.U just gotta keep on telling yourself ''dont do it'',repeat it,say it out loud if you have to.Just think what you might miss,I thought to myself that and its heartbreakingly painful to think about it,but its effective in stopping it.and if you cut something vital in your body then its all over.when my freinds killed themselves,my other freinds,their families even the people who didn't like them were just so upset about it.It leaves behind such a scar.Just don't do it,I've been through it all and to be honest I like my life now,and also if Linkin park didn't exist I would of probably seissed to exist about 3 years ago because their music and other bands inspired me to stay.Use whatever you need to to stop

Hope this helped

5. forgotten girl

forgotten girl Ambient

ah. i didn't yet said this. i'll become a nun...

6. Maëlle

Maëlle I've seen it all

I've mutilated myself since I was a kid. (In fact I've never cut, I've always scratched mosquito bites until they became big wounds and by association, scars)

7. iamrighthereandnow

iamrighthereandnow Well-Known Member

my confession of today is, i had cuppa coffee and put a sugar in it, now my brain has electical vibes of samity of having been on heroin. and i'm not telling my boyfriend or we'd shout at each other for hours. :blush:

8. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

i do teh same kind of thing. i make something tiny into a huge wound. but i have cut myself twice in the past two weeks...
    lol sry this will be long but i need to get it out somewhere....

my bf broke up w/ me on our one year anniversary (Aug. 28th) he ws always saying how we ewre goign to get married and have kids. in fact one month b4 he broke up w/ me he said i should get off birth control so we could have a kid. the worst thing is that he didnt give me a reason y he was breaking up w/ the person he loved "more than anyone in the world". all he said is that he didnt want a gf right nwo and "needs to find himself". he said that he wanted to still be friends and talk, but since the breakup i have called him multiple times and EVERY TIME he has ignored me even when i KNOW he has his phone. this hurt me so much. he has called me twice: once to get is appartment key back and the other was by accident when he was trying to call his f-ing pot dealer. grr this tore me up.
    then on the day to two days after one of my best male friends said that he had a cush on me for over a year. but he has g/o w/ 2 of my best female friends. i know more about him than i ever wanted to. so i cant g/o w/ him and i hurt his feelings (compleatly by accident. i tried my hardest not to*sigh* so then he was kinda mad at me and is acting kinda weird) then that same day this other guy, who asked me out the day after i started g/o w. Brian(the ex) so i had to say no, asked me out again. i had to say no to that too cuz he just isnt waht i want ina bf.
    one week after teh breakup this awesome guy from a local band called me. i went over to his house and did somethings w/ him that i probebly shouldnt have...if u get waht i mean....day b4 yester day i ditched a meeting to hang out w/ this guy (Sept. 28th{one month of being broken up and i had seen Brian that day in teh store and he was acting really weird :( }) we ended up having....intercourse.....(please dont warn me i didn't know how else to put it nicely) i was feeling really down that day(obviously) that is the only other person i have ever been w/.and i really like him, but we r never gonna go out. he doesnt want to. i really didtn want ti to turn into being fb's but that is what it has...i guess..and that makes me feel REALLY bad. grrr at least im not that much of a ho cuz then i could have done stuff w/ 4 guys ina month :x (last week i found out yet another one of my friends likes me and would g/o w/ me if i wanted) but i feel really bad for doing this. i dont want to be thougt of as a slut or anything. i have always beena good girl :innocent: ...so much for that.
    i dont know i feel really bad about the whole thing and i feel even worse that i dont feel worse about it. ya know? i mean its not like the other night wasnt fun or anything.
    i dotn know my whole life is going to h*ll. i jsut started college and im under soooooooooooo much stress. and now im thinking that the profession that i have been wanting to do since i was 3 isnt right for me and i have NO IDEA what else i could do.
    lol im sry this is like a novel

if any of u were brave enough to read this thank you.
    i had to get it down. maybe i should get a notebook ehehe

and if any of you have any ideas how i should get out of my little depressed rut, id appreciate it

9. iamrighthereandnow

iamrighthereandnow Well-Known Member

hey, i will be happy to give you some feedback, but today i have to dash off to catch a train in a sec, but will come back for sure probably on monday as off doing some course for a weekend (wicked stuff)and be back here on monday poss, happy to pm you if youd prefer. hope you can hang on till then.

10. Holiday

^^^aw that is sweet
    sure whatever you want to do hehehe ^_^

11. Luke

i do teh same kind of thing. i make something tiny into a huge wound. but i have cut myself twice in the past two weeks...
    lol sry this will be long but i need to get it out somewhere....

my bf broke up w/ me on our one year anniversary (Aug. 28th) he ws always saying how we ewre goign to get married and have kids. in fact one month b4 he broke up w/ me he said i should get off birth control so we could have a kid. the worst thing is that he didnt give me a reason y he was breaking up w/ the person he loved "more than anyone in the world". all he said is that he didnt want a gf right nwo and "needs to find himself". he said that he wanted to still be friends and talk, but since the breakup i have called him multiple times and EVERY TIME he has ignored me even when i KNOW he has his phone. this hurt me so much. he has called me twice: once to get is appartment key back and the other was by accident when he was trying to call his f-ing pot dealer. grr this tore me up.
    then on the day to two days after one of my best male friends said that he had a cush on me for over a year. but he has g/o w/ 2 of my best female friends. i know more about him than i ever wanted to. so i cant g/o w/ him and i hurt his feelings (compleatly by accident. i tried my hardest not to*sigh* so then he was kinda mad at me and is acting kinda weird) then that same day this other guy, who asked me out the day after i started g/o w. Brian(the ex) so i had to say no, asked me out again. i had to say no to that too cuz he just isnt waht i want ina bf.
    one week after teh breakup this awesome guy from a local band called me. i went over to his house and did somethings w/ him that i probebly shouldnt have...if u get waht i mean....day b4 yester day i ditched a meeting to hang out w/ this guy (Sept. 28th{one month of being broken up and i had seen Brian that day in teh store and he was acting really weird :( }) we ended up having....intercourse.....(please dont warn me i didn't know how else to put it nicely) i was feeling really down that day(obviously) that is the only other person i have ever been w/.and i really like him, but we r never gonna go out. he doesnt want to. i really didtn want ti to turn into being fb's but that is what it has...i guess..and that makes me feel REALLY bad. grrr at least im not that much of a ho cuz then i could have done stuff w/ 4 guys ina month :x (last week i found out yet another one of my friends likes me and would g/o w/ me if i wanted) but i feel really bad for doing this. i dont want to be thougt of as a slut or anything. i have always beena good girl :innocent: ...so much for that.
    i dont know i feel really bad about the whole thing and i feel even worse that i dont feel worse about it. ya know? i mean its not like the other night wasnt fun or anything.
    i dotn know my whole life is going to h*ll. i jsut started college and im under soooooooooooo much stress. and now im thinking that the profession that i have been wanting to do since i was 3 isnt right for me and i have NO IDEA what else i could do.
    lol im sry this is like a novel

if any of u were brave enough to read this thank you.
    i had to get it down. maybe i should get a notebook ehehe

and if any of you have any ideas how i should get out of my little depressed rut, id appreciate it [/b][/quote]
    Hey take it from me,don't worry about these things.You just need to forget about your ex and move on to someone else.

If you ever need to talk or anythin we're all here like one big family :hugz:

12. xlpxreanimatedx

xlpxreanimatedx Member

Hmm, let's hear my confessions for the day.

I think that I caused on of my best friends to run away
    I cut at least 4 times in the past week
    I made my other three best friends disappointed by letting them find out
    I've smoked three ciggys in the past 4 days, which is unusual for me
    I've been listening to really crappy music lately *pop on the radio*
    I let my family get me down
    I hate my family and want to become an emancipated minor
    I want to live with my friend Heidi so I can get away from my hated family
    I want to kill somebody
    I want to kill my cat
    I killed our fish
    I stopped being friends with someone for a stupid reason...

Aw.... #### now I feel like a bad person. *sigh* I dunno, I could be. And the sad thing.... I actually do hate my family. Well... yeah... had to get that off my chest.

13. Holiday

aw thank you :hugz:

14. Luke

No offence or anything but I think you might need to seek out profecional help on your problems

15. Link04

Link04 Ambient

I'm a little troubled. I'm friends with this kid named Mike. I don't know a lot about his home life, but I know he has an older brother. This older brother came to school today with two black eyes, (he's a strong kid, I'm sure he got his shots in as well) and when I asked Mike about it, he told me he had gotten into a fight with his dad. Mike, for some reason unknown to him, had to leave school early today. I don't want to be nosy, but I want to make sure if everything is alright with this kid, and with his father.

16. Holiday

yeah u sound pretty depressed. it might be good for you to have someone to talk to. hey but if nothing else you can always talk to me:)
    :hugz:

17. forgotten girl

forgotten girl Ambient

sometimes i'm kinda going to faint cos i have a really low blood-pressure...after that, i have a headache and i can't see clearly many things for few minutes.

18. NofxPants

NofxPants Does your house have stairs?

last year people believed that i cheated on my girlfriend, which was the biggest lie ever. Someone spread the rumor, it wasn't true at all. She went to student councilling and made me go. I didn't do anything, it was a dirty trick played by one of her friends. And I had to go to councilling for people thinking that i'm depressed (which i'm not, i was just real angry that someone would do that). And still to this day people hate me. I dumped that b*tch for thinking that I would cheat on her. and then as soon as I dumped her she got with 5 guys in one week... and people hate me why?

I just had to get that out

19. Luke

Thats like excactly what happened to one of my friends last year,I kept loyal to him though cos I know for a fact he didn't do anything

20. LPstreetsoldiergurl14

LPstreetsoldiergurl14 Well-Known Member

same here too...
    but i've been hugged by some guys
    i'm soooo quiet i dont even talk much
    (i'm at a new school this year cuz i moved and i made friends and they say i'm too quiet like 100 times a day)
    i'm really really shy
    i cant even talk to guys cuz i'm so quite and shy

i could have or i think i could have pervented 2 guys i know from dieing
    because the day they died i had a weird feeling and i was going to call them
    plus i had a dream the night before of someone dieing
    which scares me...
    (they were racing with another car and went over train tracks lost control of the car and crash into a pole)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.