Death

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by _diana_, Sep 29, 2004.

forgotten girl

forgotten girl Ambient

i don't fear death. that's all.

i hope there's no hell btw.. :p

iamrighthereandnow

iamrighthereandnow Well-Known Member

i had an near death experience, for me death is gate to the realease and complete freedom of my soul. i experienced my soul as being both female and male in perfect balance (female in this mortal coil), absolutely ageless, still having an identity but nothing of my personality or identity to this concerning present existence. my consciousness was still individual but part of anything and i could 'infiltrate' dont know how to put it....but kind of i could be inside a rock floating in universe or in the consciousness of doctor that was trying to save my life. there was no why is this, why is that, there was just peace and freedom and all the time feeling the love that was so warm and unconditional and ever present from the Energy that people would call god. universe was like a breath thru wich its (energies) will was being executed into physical existence. i hated being back i tell you that much. there is lots of opinions that nde is just a sequence of endomorphins etc realesed in brain. well i have been there, if its all there is to it, its the best trip of my brain life. if there is not, i do not seek death anymore or live in fear of it. but will enbrace it with joy like you would a beloved one.

.Kevin

.Kevin Super Member

thier isn't really proof or something , I think there'is something after live but don't know what.

Adam

Adam !!!! LPA Super Member

When you die, I think it is an eternal sleep without dreams or a chance to wake up and then for eternaty you're confound to darkness.

Oh and death is my biggest fear, because its inevitable and one day it will all end.

But think about if you were to live forever you would get bored of life, because you would have done everything 1000 times over so you want to die but you can't.

Either way lifes a bitch

rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

i think that i am afraid to die. i know that it is going to happen eventually but that does not make me any less afraid. i hate dead people, i am a killer (oh haha) necrophobe, but i dont know what happens when you die, and if i had it my way i would never find out. i think that nothing happens when you die, you are just dead. but now i have to stop talking about this cuz i am getting scared of dying again.

.Kevin

.Kevin Super Member

yeah kinda a lot people have had a almost dead expernience and al felt and saw the same probaly it will be that , but still it's kinda strange i't isn''t explainable

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I believe that when you die, there is nothing. Imagining what that must be like is too complicated for the human mind.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

when you die, you die. there's no heaven or hell. youre just dead

FreeYourMind

FreeYourMind Well-Known Member

I do not know, I surely hope our planet is heavens 'hell'
    So when we die we might go to another better (?) place.
    Guess we are gonna find out as soon as we are dead.
    maybe now. or later. or tomorrow. or next year. or ... :shifty:

Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

for me, personally, death is forever darkness. your "sole" is gone, your body decomposes and turns into something else(well it should decompose at least but we have stupid laws saying we have to be put in some really sexpensive box and we have to be stuffed full of toxic chemicals so we dont decomepose all b4 we r stuffed undergrounds, out of sight and out of mind. grrr i think that decomposing is not a bad thing and if you want to you should not be forced to do that. imo.) you dont live on in any way except in ppl's memories, and when your memory is gone all of you and waht you once were is gone. hehehe thats why if your afraid of death you should have as many friends and create as many good memories as possible so you're not jsut forgotten.
    death is one thing ALL living things have in common. no one escapes it. that is y it shouldnt b feared. it needs to be accepted.

I don't agree. Don't take this personally, but I think some people who say they don't fear death are bullshitting. I mean, doesn't it scare you to think that if you die, you won't be able to see your friends and family again? You won't be able to wake up everyday and see the world, have a meal, watch TV, listen to music...basic things that we do everyday and we won't be able to do once we die. Personally, that scares the sh*t out of me, and not fearing death is like being oblivious to your own mortality.

Besides, how can fearing death be compared to fearing birth? You don't fear the beginning - you fear the end. I don't really know what happens when we die. I believe in some kind of heaven, but most of the time, I prefer not to think about it. People spend too much time thining about death, and not enough thinking about life.

EngiShinnizle

EngiShinnizle Active Member

death is time when ur soul get out from ur body.... then ur family burry ur body. In my religion it's says u'll enter the new world... it's the revenge world... u must pay what u've done in ur past life. heaven for good peeps ^_^ n hell for da bad one...... :whistle:

erasethepain

erasethepain Well-Known Member

I don't fear death. I fear the painful weeks in the hospital prior to death.

rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

you know how people say that teenagers think they're immortal? yeah well i never thought that. i know that i am not invincible, i know that i can die. i learned what death was at an early age, and i had a psychiatrist have to teach me what death is. i think the reason that i have such an irrational fear of death is because i never learned the natural (if there is such a way) way of what death is.

Maëlle

Maëlle I've seen it all

I don't agree. Don't take this personally, but I think some people who say they don't fear death are bullshitting. I mean, doesn't it scare you to think that if you die, you won't be able to see your friends and family again? You won't be able to wake up everyday and see the world, have a meal, watch TV, listen to music...basic things that we do everyday and we won't be able to do once we die. Personally, that scares the sh*t out of me, and not fearing death is like being oblivious to your own mortality. [/b][/quote]
    Why do you fear death? You only seem to know what it is because you probably know people who died but you've never experienced it. I don't understand how you can be affraid of something so unkown! Have you ever thought that after death, there's possibly something better than what you have now? Sure, it can a thousand times worse but so what? I'm personally curious about death because of the unkown part of it. Yeah I know, I won't see my friends anymore, I won't watch Tv, blah blah blah but this is kind of superficial when you think about what may or may not be after death depending if you believe there is something after or not.

Link04

Link04 Ambient

It's nothing I can control, that's why I don't fear it. In my opinion it's pointless and a waste of time to fear it.

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

I somewhat believe in an after-life but i'm kinda confused of the whole topic.

Boo

Boo Guest

i think people will go to heaven if they believe in God and live the rest of eternity with him there. Death is actually a "good" thing even though we all fear it. Doesn't everybody want to go live with somebody they trust and love? Believers can actually do that when they die.
    Such a comforting thought to us believers...