Ne One tired on this

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by ilovesarah, Aug 31, 2004.

ilovesarah

ilovesarah Member

i dont know about u guys...but since LP has released BTH i have gotten so tired of it...Everytime i turn on MTV its on..This is just the same thing that happend to In The End :mike: :chaz:

its still an awesome song...but i liked it better when just us LP fans had it

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

cool....

htep.fan

htep.fan Well-Known Member

No, I'm not tired of it, because I never see BTH in MTV (I almost don't watch TV, I go to school) and because I don't know what do you mean by "when just us LP fans had it". I enjoy everytime I see a video of a band I like on TV, I don't get your point...

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

It's a single so it's bound to be played a lot. I personally enjoy it everytime I see it. When it was first released as a single, Mtv did play it a lot and now I don't see it as much.

Of course if you get tired of hearing it, you could change the channel.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

I got tired of it, but that's MTV and the radio. Always playing overplayed singles.

Change the channel. I never watch MTV.

AlwaysThinkinaboutLinkin

AlwaysThinkinaboutLinkin Banned

I was in love with the song when it first came out i played it over and over and over and over again on my CD player so now it is nothing special, but i still like it...I just try to stay away from it. :p

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

That's happened with almost every LP single...

I like it more when a song is not forced into my head every single day when I turn on the radio or TV... It gets really annoying...

The_Neo_13

The_Neo_13 Banned

I Never Really Liked The Song Anyway. :rolleyes:

TheChase

TheChase Well-Known Member

I totally agree with you. its a good video, but the more you hear that song the more you begin to hate it. so I always change the channell when I see the video for breaking the habit.

best video of all time was 'one step closer' :mike:

I_WONT_BE_IGNORED

I_WONT_BE_IGNORED Active Member

What 'ilovesarah' means by "when just us LP fans had it" is when they hadn't released it and only the people who had bought Meteora could listen to it. You could mention Breaking The habit to people and they wouldnt know what it was, but now they know what it is! its not so fun to listen to. If you know what i mean! ;)

Adam

Adam !!!! LPA Super Member

I dont like the video. Not because I don't like the drawing style, I thinks thats ccol. I just think the video changes the song meaning for me personally, and the video tries to make it mean something else.

Justin V.

Justin V. Professional Lurker

Number one: Don't watch it/listen to it then.
    Number two: That's how it goes. People like it. People want it. I don't particularly like it (because the CD is "old" to me now). I'll listen to it once in a while. But complaining doesn't matter because it'll be played forever. Just like In The End. Which is fine by me.

"but i liked it better when just us LP fans had it". I (truly) HATE people who are like "aww my fav band got too big for my back pocket!" and complain because hmm.. wow! Other people like them too! We don't like them for much more reason beyond they make good music. We don't actually know the guys to base another opinion. Guess what? Other people like them because of their music too.

Stonecold

Stonecold Your Portal To Everything Cool!

i totally agree with you....breaking the habit is being played everywhere now...MTV is playing it for like 247, i adore breaking the habit bout not like before...i used to play it all day long everyday but now, no

Stan88

Stan88 Member

First was BTH my favourite song of the album, but since they released the song everyone knows that song. And my view on that song changed completely.

htep.fan

htep.fan Well-Known Member

Well, as far as I know one of the purposes of releasing albums, singles and stuff is to make more new fans, not only to please the existing old ones, that believe that they are the sh!t like some people I know...

So damn selfish... :angry:

.Kevin

.Kevin Super Member

i will always love the song it's great but I don't wanna hear it all the time , a time ago I saw it almost the whole time on every music tv , I just zapped away becuz it get'sboring hearing it the whole time

|METEORA| MAN

|METEORA| MAN Well-Known Member

I wish I'd felt like you (to ilovesarah)...On MTV Europe (the British one) Iv'e seen it 7 times max since it was released...at least I know LP does well over in the U.S.

Garfield

Garfield Well-Known Member

I agree. I like that song but it gets on my nervs when I see the video so I turn off the TV and I put on the cd. They didn't play numb that much, or from the inside. that's not cool 'cause they play a song if it's catchy and they don't care about how good the lyrics are or something. you know what I mean?

isdie_z

isdie_z Member

that's a great song but i don't like the video... :unsure:
    so of course i'm tired of that
    actually, breaking the habit is my worst video of meteora
    the animations thing are cool but the music's just like separated with the video ( :( sorry joe.. )
    and garfield's right, from the inside and numb are better than breaking the habit
    *sigh*
    dunno what exactly mtv think of that..... :mellow:
    by the way, why do they pick breaking the habit as the next single ?

lance

lance Well-Known Member

may be i like animation. the more i see the video the more i love the video.... ;)