Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

i know, i hate it here as well. the old fags in the ubahns here (underground/subway) always try to stick their hands down my pants. grrr. im getting a sign that says "hands off if youre old". stupid freaks. [/b][/quote]
    We've now warned you three times to stop using homophobic language, and yet you choose to ignore us everytime we warn you to stop. I can only guess that you dont know how to read, because if you look in the rules it CLEARLY states that any anti-homophobic language, is completely unacceptable on these forums. A large majority of our members (especially female) are at least bisexual, and would not like their sexuality referred to in such a negative way on these forums.

So therefore you are gone, our policy is three strikes and you're out.

2. Link04

Link04 Ambient

I'm really glad you guys keep that rule here, Derek. I'm admin on this one forum, it's horrible. People use the word "gay" in every context but the right one, and they don't realize how ignorant and unintelligent they sound.

3. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Yeah but all of kicker's friends are PMing Nate and giving him sh*t for getting her banned from these forums. They think I'm stupid and dont see this going on, but I do, and if they dont stop I will definetely warn them for antagonizing staff. It's common knowledge that the rules carry over to PMs as well, so if we need to read PMs to see a rule being broken, we will.

Ass_kicker deserved to be banned, over two times she was told to quit using ANY SORT of homophobic language (that includes but is not limited to the word 'fags'). But she refused to listen to the staff and because of that she needed to be banned.

And give me a break, I know 'fags' means dead cigarettes over in London, but do you seriously expect me to believe you were calling those old guys dead cigarettes? :rolleyes: British people use that word to mean homosexuals as well (trust me, I have many british friends so I'd know).

Bottom line, she broke the rules three times and that's all there is to it. We would've banned anyone, even staff, if they said anti-homosexual comments three times, it's the rules. She isn't going to get special treatment and therefore, anyone who is harassing Nate should back off immediately unless they wish to receive a warning as well.

4. Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

Wow. i just found out that my boss's father died. The last thing he said to me was that he was expecting me at a work party which I forget to attend. :(

5. don't do this

don't do this Well-Known Member

I don't know my own friends :(

6. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

It's just things that people have said really. Some comments that have been said towards me that have hurt my feelings.. I'm not really gonna explain lol. Just because of the things those people have said I guess have made me feel a little uneasy. Not to mention i'm not even used to the fact of me thinking that i'm Bi and all. Some people just wouldn't understand how much of a few simple words can hurt my feelings..

7. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

It's just things that people have said really. Some comments that have been said towards me that have hurt my feelings.. I'm not really gonna explain lol. Just because of the things those people have said I guess have made me feel a little uneasy. Not to mention i'm not even used to the fact of me thinking that i'm Bi and all. Some people just wouldn't understand how much of a few simple words can hurt my feelings.. [/b][/quote]
    You know what you need to do;You need to say to yourself,I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS.Just repeat that in your head over and over until it effects you.People who put you down and make you feel low,are low themselves.You should never even listen to bad things they say about you,you should feel sorry for them for having an unopen mind about things like this.Never feel sad about other peoples thoughts on you because at the end of the day,theres probably more things on their mind that THEY'RE ashamed of. :)

8. forgotten girl

forgotten girl Ambient

You know what you need to do;You need to say to yourself,I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS.Just repeat that in your head over and over until it effects you.People who put you down and make you feel low,are low themselves.You should never even listen to bad things they say about you,you should feel sorry for them for having an unopen mind about things like this.Never feel sad about other peoples thoughts on you because at the end of the day,theres probably more things on their mind that THEY'RE ashamed of. :) [/b][/quote]
    Well said! :thumbsup:

9. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Well said! :thumbsup: [/b][/quote]
    Yeah well since I used to get bullyed so much that I tough of suicide,I learned how to cope with what they said and just ignore them.Partly the reason why I'm still alive

10. Link04

Link04 Ambient

Here's a good thing I want to let out:

I'm in such a damned good mood for no apparent reason. I've got my feel good playlist on Limewire (Bob Marley, BJ Thomas, and Loving Spoonful are on it to name a few), I'm chilling in the dark with a glass of apple juice, I did nothing all day but call my girlfriend to talk a few times, and even though school's coming up, I'm just in the ultimate relaxing mood. :) Feels so good to be alive :)

11. Cassie

Cassie The time to hesitate is through.

Well said hun. It's the little things y'know?

I'm a proud bisexual. The use of the word 'f_gs' to describe my sexual lifestyle is negative and unnecessary. :rolleyes:

12. Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

That's a good mood to be in! :p

13. May

May Ambient

It's just things that people have said really. Some comments that have been said towards me that have hurt my feelings.. I'm not really gonna explain lol. Just because of the things those people have said I guess have made me feel a little uneasy. Not to mention i'm not even used to the fact of me thinking that i'm Bi and all. Some people just wouldn't understand how much of a few simple words can hurt my feelings.. [/b][/quote]
    :hugz:

Cheer up Anya! coming from another bisexual honestly it's great. more fish in the sea for us! ^_^ ignore those people. they're just close minded about sexuality. we're not. and if anyone is giving you problems send them to me! i'll teach them a thing of two ;)

14. Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

Pity bout ass_kicker. But they really shouldn't go bug Nate like that.

Anyway. I just realized i've not been trusting my best friend for a long time, just because she's made friends with like...the typical cheerleader bimbo girl in our class...who's like the Caroline in the song Roses by outkast. Our whole gang feels we cannot trust my best friend anymore, because she's getting way to close to "Caroline."

But she said something today that made me think otherwise, and the worst thing is she has only won back a tiny fraction of my trust. I still can't trust her. Maybe now it's like 30% , but I'm sure 'Caroline" will realize and snatch my best friend away again.

Without Caroline and my best friend being together....the two of us actually have fun. Like that day when we went to watch Alien vs Predator.

I'm ####ed up now.

15. Rinkin

Rinkin Well-Known Member

I started puberty sometime in 3rd grade (seriously).

I have hairier legs than my dad and he's a cave man.

I'm 13 and I shave. (facial hair)

Two of my worst bad habits are biting my nails and masturbating.

I WON'T go out without my hair gelled. (unless it's to get a hair cut)

I have contacts and glasses.

I'm a very skinny kid.

I have a foot fetish and it sucks.

I used to be bi.

I used to love the Backstreet Boys then in second grade I liked Kid Rock. Then I took a break from music.

The first time I saw the Crawling video I turned it off becuase I thought the video looked crappy.
    -The next time I turned on MTV the video was playing and I abso-****in'-lutely fell in love with Crawling.

I really hate my mom and my brother sometimes.

I am pretty much a quiet person and alone a lot. My so called friends like to ditch me or go and hang out with someone else and don't even bother trying to get me.

I always wanted to make a REALLY gorey movie. One gorey enough that the thearer would have to hand out barf bags to people who are going to see the movie.

I was always picked on in 3rd-5th grade. Then in 6th it started to stop.

I can't hold a grudge against someone for more than a day unless I hate them at heart.

I feel really feel sorry for someone when I make them cry or hurt someone someway.

I consider myself an atheist but if my parents knew they'd make me go to church every weekend.

I lied to my parents about my 3rd piercing and told them I did it when a friend did it.

I have no fear of lying.

I'm really lazy and procrasinate a lot and do pretty bad on projects.

I wanna knock the 7th grade guidance consouler at my school out. (he almost threw me out of class once for answering a question, but if I did knock him out I would feel really guilty and sorry)

I have never done drugs/smoked and never plan to.
    -My mom thinks I'm lying when I say that but whenever that crosses my mind I wanna rip off my mom's face. She barely supports anything I do or try to do.

My parents think I'm anoerix (or whatever that eating disorder word is). I'm really not.

I find the taste of a lot of foods really bad so I don't like most foods. (speghetti etc.)

...and other things I'd like to let out.

16. Kaleb.09

Kaleb.09 Well-Known Member

Ive done everything I wanted to do in my whole life (travelling around the world, working for a film studio, met the one girl that I know I liked cause of how she made me feel and not what she looked liked).so Im not really fussed about dying as I know Id be pretty happy with what I got out of life.

17. rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

i dont even have any friends.

i lost a couple of them today, and i almost lost michael too. not a good day, to say the least.

i feel bad all the time for people, and i spend all my time helping them, and i wonder sometimes when someone is going to take the time to help me, but then i just feel bad for thinking that and i go out and help more people. this really screwed me up last year when i thought that no one was paying any attention to me at the time i needed people the most, and i don't think i have ever gotten over it.

18. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I see you all need hugs, :hugz:

19. rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

aww, thanks marjolein!!! :D

*hugs back*

:hugz: :hugz:

20. John.

John. i am corruption LPA Super Member

I masturbate to my Benji and Joel posters all over my walls in hope one day that'll marry them. :(

(lmao, i'm sorry i just had to say that, Derek's comment was too funny. :p)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.