What If...

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by 越南, Jul 28, 2004.

AlwaysThinkinaboutLinkin

AlwaysThinkinaboutLinkin Banned

I don't think any of them would leave because of how big they are now...i mean leaving the team would mean risking all that fame.

RX8LP

RX8LP Well-Known Member

i see the band without mike shinoda.....and it aint lookin good lol

htep.fan

htep.fan Well-Known Member

...I don't know...

And I don't wanna think about it, it'll mess up my mind...

Adam

Adam !!!! LPA Super Member

IMO you cannot replace vocalists in bands because their voices are unique and irreplacable (If you dont agree with me try replacing corey Taylor of slipknot with britney spears :p ) so if mike or chester left I think the band would end and Joe Mike or chester would go solo.

I wouldnt mind if phoenix left because already did on HT and you hardly knew.

Stick N move

Stick N move Well-Known Member

did he leave, i really not noticed :unsure:

but I think no one must leave. those 6 guys form linkin park. if anyone had to leave, it wouldn't be linkin park anymore. especially if mike or chester left, but it would also not be the same linkin park if rob or joe left...

LP/guy

LP/guy Active Member

I think brad or pheonix would be a good replacement.

LigerZeroShneider

LigerZeroShneider Well-Known Member

Well I think nobody could really leave and the band will be the same they are all friends, like on the Frat Party DVD, Joe said they are all homies. They all have there own style, they write there own parts, if someone left that there playing style couldn't be replace, each person plays an instrument different. Nobody plays an instrument exactaly the same as anyone else, so I think if anyone left it would make a big difference. And the new member would probly want it their way because all the members can veto each other the new guy would veto everything, if he didn't like it and has different taste from who ever left.

Chris Luke

Chris Luke LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I think none of the guys can be replaced. They all have there purposes. But if anyone it would be Phoniex Because you can just get there old Bass Player(Forgot His Name).

spikeshinnizzle

spikeshinnizzle Banned

That would be pretty sad if it happened-I'd be upset for shure-but i guess i would still listen to them...

If anyone of them were to leave, I guess i would choose Phoenix :phoenix:-cause they did replace him for a while-i didn't even notice. yeah, they didn't have him in "One Step Closer", one of thier major highlights! So i guess i would get over it...

But I would really be devistated if Chester :chaz: or Mike :mike: left! They just can't be replacable!! Especially Chester-nobody can imitate his awesome screaming perfectly! Mike rocks! I can't imagine it without him-or him leaving!! He started Linkin Park you know-i don't think he would quit now-he's just been with them for so long-since 1993 when they were Xero..

Joe, Brad, and Rob though, they just add the finishing touches to the songs-they make is sound so hybrid...
    LOL! :lol: that's why they used 2 call themselves "HYBRID Theory"...