New simple plan cd coming October 26th

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by linkin park 101, Aug 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    linkin park 101

linkin park 101 Shhh! If You're Quiet I'll Show You A Dinosaur

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Wonderful....more Simple Plan songs for the radio stations to overplay. :rolleyes:

Tony

Tony war in your bedroom.

They hit the studio a long, long time ago back on 06/17/04...

Dr. Satan

Dr. Satan Banned

Simple Plan is pure ####. Why anyone would want to listen to them I have no idea.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

And you're warned for baslessly bashing a band that a lot of people here happen to like. Next time, back that up with an opinion.

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

"Welcome To My Life" will be the first single for the sophomore album.

Here's a video from the studio while recording "Welcome To My Life"

It sounds awesome

Tony

Hey... ummmm, shut your ######'' mouth man, I mean there's no point to just say they are "pure" ####, I mean give a reason if you hate them so much... :argh:

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

Hey... ummmm, shut your ######'' mouth man, I mean there's no point to just say they are "pure" ####, I mean give a reason if you hate them so much... :argh: [/b][/quote]
    He's been warned already, calm down.

Tony

He's been warned already, calm down. [/b][/quote]
    lol ok, ok... It just pissed me off a bit, I mean I don't care if you don't like them, just give us a reason for it, you know?

Anyway, do you know if they decided to use the acoustic guitar. 'Cause from what I remember they where at first just seeing what it would sound like or something like that, I don't remember

Dr. Satan

Dr. Satan Banned

Ill give you two reasons. They have no talent, and they are emo. I hate emo.

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

I Might give them another chance, but i doubt it...i find them extremely annoying at times, they got WAY overexposed and i dont really see much that sets them apart from other pop-punk bands

Will

Just because you don't think they have talent doesn't mean they don't. They wouldn't have gotten signed if they didn't have talent. And just because you don't like them doesn't mean they suck or are "pure shit."

Dr. Satan

Dr. Satan Banned

Just because you don't think they have talent doesn't mean they don't. They wouldn't have gotten signed if they didn't have talent. And just because you don't like them doesn't mean they suck or are "pure shit." [/b][/quote]
    They DONT have talent and that is a fact. They only reason they got signed is because their label wants to make money off of them.

Chris.

Simple Plan isnt Emo, they're pop-punk lol There's a difference, because Simple Plan has songs that arent that emotional such as "Alien" or "My Alien" or something like that...they are definately not emo and they obviously have talent to make it in the music industry as well as they are.

TeMpEsT

TeMpEsT Live To Thrash LPA Super Member

Simple Plan isnt Emo, they're pop-punk lol There's a difference, because Simple Plan has songs that arent that emotional such as "Alien" or "My Alien" or something like that...they are definately not emo and they obviously have talent to make it in the music industry as well as they are. [/b][/quote]
    Emo is their style of lyrics, and that's why he hates them. I agree with him too, pop-punk will die in time. Their record signed them because they were young, and they were punk. Label saw the punk genre grow in MTV and they found a band to leech from.

Will

They DONT have talent and that is a fact. They only reason they got signed is because their label wants to make money off of them. [/b][/quote]
    Once again, just because you don't think they have talent doesn't mean they don't have talent. That's your freaking opinion, now stop trying to pass it off like it's a fact and you're right.

Dr. Satan

Dr. Satan Banned

Once again, just because you don't think they have talent doesn't mean they don't have talent. That's your freaking opinion, now stop trying to pass it off like it's a fact and you're right. [/b][/quote]
    Anyone who knows what a talented artist sounds like knows that Simple ####### Plan have no ####### talent. Go to this site:http://www.theheavymetalforum.tk/ and say that Simple Plan have talent. I would love to see what happens.

Will

Of course they're going to say they have no talent. That's what close-minded people who only listen to one genre would say. :rolleyes:

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Anyone who knows what a talented artist sounds like knows that Simple ####### Plan have no ####### talent. Go to this site:http://www.theheavymetalforum.tk/ and say that Simple Plan have talent. I would love to see what happens. [/b][/quote]
    Yep. Youre warned. Again. One more and youre gone, I suggest shutting the hell up.

Chris.

Anyone who knows what a talented artist sounds like knows that Simple ####### Plan have no ####### talent. Go to this site:http://www.theheavymetalforum.tk/ and say that Simple Plan have talent. I would love to see what happens. [/b][/quote]
    Just because a bunch of metalheads think that simple plan has no talent doesnt mean that they dont. They make music, they sell records, They have talent.

Even William Hung has talent, cuz he can make people laugh...it might not be the right talent for a recording contract but its there and he has it.

I'd like to see you try and get where simple plan is right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.