Radio 1 Rips DVD Quality

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by jadedsinger, Mar 4, 2003.

jadedsinger

jadedsinger Guest

Okay here are two of the DVD quality clips for you

"Faint"
    "Don't Stay"

I encoded them to DVD quality for you all. Please bear with me. It takes me a while to do this in Pro Tools and Cubase. I'm doing this in a home studio. The Mp3s are 192 Kbps.

Heres The Server:
    http://www.nastifiedapartment543.com/jay/LinkinPark/

The rest coming soon.

Rybullet

Rybullet Well-Known Member

thx for the songs man..... :D

jadedsinger

jadedsinger Guest

No problem.

jadedsinger

jadedsinger Guest

All the new songs live are now up in DVD quality

Oblivion

Oblivion Guest

This is cool and everything but when I save target as, I hope you didnt make it like this, I cant play it on anything?

TheOneAndOnlySAV

TheOneAndOnlySAV Banned

what do you guys think of the songs?????????

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

i am not listening to all of the songs, just a snit bit, but u, from what i am alowing my self to hear, they sound great, LInkin Park is Back!!!!!!!! :mike: :chaz: :joe: :brad: :phoenix: :rob: Wazoooyy Ho hO!!!!!

TheOneAndOnlySAV

TheOneAndOnlySAV Banned

I tried to do the same thing but I couldn't help it ....I had to listein to the songs :D

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

Has anybody tried to put these songs on Kazaa?

[LinkinPark213]

[LinkinPark213] Well-Known Member

i will try and put them on kazaa

The 'Narf

The 'Narf Active Member

I didnt want to listen to them, because I wanted to wait until the CD came out. You know, didnt want to ruin it for myself. But, I couldnt help it! I love the songs; thanks man!

-The 'Narf

jadedsinger

jadedsinger Guest

No problem

whenthisbegan

whenthisbegan Well-Known Member

I hate to sound like a real ass or whatever, but wouldn't taking these songs, which haven't even been released yet, on Kazaa be like ripping Linkin Park off? I mean, sure they're all for downloading their music, but I'm sure they mean AFTER their CD's are released. Not before. You still have 20 or so days. Just chill and relax.

Pinkin Lark

Pinkin Lark Prince of Persia.

i heard the songs and i cant really hear it that well because the fans are yelling there asses off but it seems like theyre going to be AWESOME!

bLu3DeViL314

bLu3DeViL314 Well-Known Member

LP IS back.. i'll try to space my listening to the songs so i won't spoil myself b4 the cd is released. Don't you think posting the songs up here is ripping LP off already? But... w/e just don't release it on Kazaa just yet.

jawknee

jawknee Guest

I hate to sound like a real ass or whatever, but wouldn't taking these songs, which haven't even been released yet, on Kazaa be like ripping Linkin Park off? I mean, sure they're all for downloading their music, but I'm sure they mean AFTER their CD's are released. Not before. You still have 20 or so days. Just chill and relax. [/b][/quote]
    AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA. anywho, how the hell do you PUT it on kazaa? you don't! you SHARE with others. you can't say it's ripping linkin park off since they support free music, but that doesn't mean it's cool to go and "PUT" it on kazaa and other file-sharing programs. haha "PUT." <_<

whenthisbegan

whenthisbegan Well-Known Member

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA. anywho, how the hell do you PUT it on kazaa? you don't! you SHARE with others. you can't say it's ripping linkin park off since they support free music, but that doesn't mean it's cool to go and "PUT" it on kazaa and other file-sharing programs. haha "PUT." <_< [/b][/quote]
    I'm not the one who said they were going to "PUT" it on Kazaa. I was just voicing my opinion on the fact that the one person there, was going to have those songs up for sharing. I have my LP stuff so it's not being shared, minus what's relased now. I don't know why you attacked me when I wasn't the one who said the whole Kazaa crap.

I know they support free music and downloading, but I don't think they support their music being spread around before they even drop the god damn album. That's what my point was. Thanks for toally not even understanding my point.

Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

They are uh....live songs....not from the album....from a show on a widely streamed radio network....

jadedsinger

jadedsinger Guest

Thank you. I'd never rip an LP cd.

Rybullet

Rybullet Well-Known Member

Thank you. I'd never rip an LP cd. [/b][/quote]
    I would, but only so when my bro borrows it I can listen to it... But I would not give it out to anyone.......