Lola Ray

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Scarlet, Jul 21, 2004.

breaker8

breaker8 Banned

People just get on my nerves...

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

where did that come from?? the rule has been there for a LONG time and its a valid rule

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

I think that matters between mods and users should be taken up in PM. There's been way too much drama going on around here.

I'll post my opinion on Lola Ray once I listen to the samples.

EDIT: My opinion on Lola Ray? They're pretty much like every other punk band out there, except they aren't as poppy as everyone else.

ProJecT NotHinG

ProJecT NotHinG Banned

[/b][/quote]
    Thank you...*praises you* :lol:

You know that rule "Don't have anything nice to say? Don't say it." I think it's BS. Everyone should have a right to their own opinion, no matter how short it is, we people shouldn't be shot down for saying 3 words that explain that we don't like something, it's crazy!

RememberingNever

RememberingNever Well-Known Member

[/b][/quote]
    I think the only one trying to start an argument is you. There's nothing wrong with this message board or the administrators.. the rules are quite simple to follow.

The little argument was over.. you didn't have to bring it up again. This topic is about Lola Ray and I think we should keep it that way.

:offtopic:

Blaze

Blaze Ambient

Lola Ray isn't the worst punk band out there, and it's not the best. Overall I think it's pretty good ^_^

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Thank you...*praises you* :lol:

You know that rule "Don't have anything nice to say? Don't say it." I think it's BS. Everyone should have a right to their own opinion, no matter how short it is, we people shouldn't be shot down for saying 3 words that explain that we don't like something, it's crazy! [/b][/quote]
    breaker8: You're warned for sticking your nose into something you should've kept your nose out of. And insulting me probably wasn't the best way to do it, anyway.

ProJecT_NotHinG: You're warned again for contesting our rules. Looks like you were warned twice in one thread. You lose.

I see nothing wrong with that rule. If you just say, "I don't like a band," that isn't enough. You have to give a reason, even if it's something as stupid as, "I don't like their drums." Who cares if you have to take an extra minute to post a reason? Really? I mean, unless your IQ plummets every time you hit a letter on the keyboard (which I'm not going to doubt, here), then there should be no reason why you shouldn't be able to come up with a reason. It's a simple as that.

ProJecT NotHinG

ProJecT NotHinG Banned

Christ, you want me to give a freakin' reason...I will. I think they suck, I think anything associated with Good Charlotte should rot in hell with the rest of the crap we call music! That's my reason and im sticking to it! There, you f*cking happy??

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Wow....way to flip out over something pointless.

Will

Great job! "They suck" is not a reason and you're warned yet again for bashing them! That's three warnings, and you're banned, buddy.

It's pretty sad when someone has to get banned because they can't follow the simplest rule in the history of forum rules.

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

For crap's sakes, Will, Project got banned because you attacked his intelligence. Now, I don't care if it was meant in good fun or not, but your cheap jokes do not help at all. Your comment was disrespectful and uncalled for.

EDIT: You can contact me as Xx2FacedSoulxX on AIM to if you want to continue this further.

Will

I gave him more than one chance in this thread to give a reason, and he refused to take those chances and kept blatantly ignoring the rules. That is sad, and I was making a point with the IQ comment as to how ridiculously lame he was being for not being able to follow a simple rule. That is the only time I attacked his intelligence and it was long after he broke the rule and continued to ignore my requests.

RememberingNever

Has anyone seen Lola Rays music video? I think the video is pretty cool.

I wonder why Lola Ray haven't been on MTV yet. Does anyone know if they've been on any other channels like MTV2 or Fuse?

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

They've been on Advance Warning on MTV and i saw their video on Fuse

RememberingNever

Do they show Advance Warning at any specific time? Every time I seem to catch it is when it's really late (like at 2am).

Disturbed

Disturbed Active Member

I must say that I am not a fan of Lola Ray or Good Charlote for that matter. This is NOT an attact to the bands or members here. I perfer Rock bands i.e. Linkin Park, Korn, Disturbed, Ozzy.

Scarlet

Scarlet Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know what you mean. Do you not like Punk Rock or is it only Good Charlotte that you don't like?

Disturbed

Disturbed Active Member

Exactly. I just can't get into Punk Rock. I mean I like some bands that may be considered punk ie Hoobastank, Trapt.

I use the phrase "to each his/her own" and I live by it... just because you like something that I don't or I don't agree with what you do/say or whatever, I'm not going to flame you for it

Scarlet

Scarlet Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. I'm more into harder stuff too. But, I do like punk rock. :)

Jila

Jila Super Member LPA Super Member

hoobastank and trapt <s>wouldnt be considered</s> are anything but punk.

anyways, i havent heard them yet but if they are punk i guess ill check them out.

EDIT: i listened to automatic girl and i think its good. i think its more rock thank punk.

and i knew lola meant grandma in fillipino