chez's new hair style...

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by jasontojason, Jun 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

No, right now you're being very thickheaded because it states clearly in the rules (which I know you haven't read) that you are not allowed to call ANYTHING retarded! It's against the rules because its offensive to some people who may be related to people with mental problems (one of our staff members happens to be one of those people). You're warned for using the word retarded and if you continue to cause a scene on these forums you will be warned again.

I suggest you read the rules in Newbie Camp before you happen to break the rules a second time.

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

Look at it this way. In LPA, using the word retarded is like calling a black person a "word that starts with n". Simple as that. That's the only way I could think of explaining it to you.

Edit: I forgot LPA censored the "N" word. =P

Double Edit: Maybe LPA should censor the word "retarded".

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Thats the dumbest generalization Ive ever read. Dont you dare try to justify what you said about it. Its wrong.

sirhumpalot

sirhumpalot Banned

I better go find another LP forum somewhere else where you´re free to say your opinion.

this place is fascist.

I don´t even know the guy who may be retarded and I´m getting all rampaged over some opinion I have.

it´s like if you weren´t allowed to say the word retarded in the world, because someone retarded around you might hear it. IT´s stupid, and FYY, I have a retarded cousin, and he knows he is retarded, and we occasionally mention the word in front of him, and it´s no offense.

I will go now.

sirhumpalot

sirhumpalot Banned

It is a reason why I say it´s retarded. and you say it´s dumb only because you know I´m right.

learn to lose an argument.

and take a chill pill, will ya?

The Doctor

Apparently you have no idea what being fascist is. One thing you need to understand is theres rules in the forum. You broke one. Therefore, you get warned. Simple as that. But go ahead, leave. Wont affect a single person here.

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

There's a difference between here and the real world. In the real world, there's the chance that no one will take offense. But here, it is a fact that at least one person is going to take offense to that. Therefore, your reason is invalid.

Derek

Fascist my ass. I'm not going to even stop you from leaving because we don't need your discriminatory views on these forums. I believe your story about having a 'retarded' cousin is complete trash because if you really did, you'd realize why its not a good idea to use the word 'retarded' in a negative way that could offend some people.

So goodbye, sorry that you couldn't act like an adult and think of more mature words to use in reference to your opinions.

sirhumpalot

sirhumpalot Banned

Nate: get off your little pedestal, like you´re on top of the world, above everyone. Huge ego my friend, Huge one.

Derek : for a mod, no manners.

lornvourkolakas: my reason is not invalid, because this place is in the real world.

you all people got pissed off because I didn´t say something positive in behalf of Lord Chester singer of Linkin Park.

well, I got news for you my friends, this just in:

Linkin Park = Backstreet Boys + guitars.

I hope I get banned, I hope I never see any of you again or have to digest any of your senseless rules.

The first board I ever join, and it sucks.

I´ll be back to having a normal life, you people should get one for 2 obvoius reasons:

1) Thank god I hated boards, because it consumes time of productive matters like no one´s business.

2) LP are a group of attention whores who make music only for comercial matters, their lyrics are predictable and redundant; their music is stereotypical and monotonous.

I tried to give a chance to LP fans, I tried to blend in, but it was futile.

well, back to giving sense to my life.

Ban me.

The Doctor

Im not even going to tell you what I thought of that, because frankly itd be senseless. Youre going anyway. Goodbye and good riddance.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

This is the funniest thread I've ever read.

Something tells me this person is the same idiot we've been banning over the past few days.

Derek

No manners? I laid down the rules for you the first time and you still fought me about it. Don't even get me started on lack of manners because you're pretty rude and disrespectful yourself, sir.

Good luck finding another forum that allows you to say retard, as far as I know every forum I've registered on has a rule against it. You're not winning over anyone and I'm not going to ban you at this moment, because that would just be giving you the satisfaction.

And wow, you're mature. Grow up.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Oh, yeah... I banned him. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.