Something Funky About Lp's New Colors

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Kæton, Feb 6, 2003.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Bah, boredom makes you do werid things. You know, I'm not really liking the new colors right now, but I'm sure I'll get used to them... Anyways, if you have a screenshot program, take a screenshot of the LP.com website, then put it into an image editor and invert the colors. You get a way cooler color than they are using now... I just thought that was cool... lol.

And if you invert LPU's new look, it is the colors of the Meteora look of LP.com... It's weird... there is a color association of inverting! lol...

Sorry about this. I was just really bored and was making some graphics and noticed when I inverted the LP.com color, I got the LPU colors and when I inverted the LPU color, I got LP.com's...

:chemist:

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

That sounds pretty cool. I think I'm going to check it out.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

*will try that later*

:chemist:

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

wow, that's interesting!

haha keaton, are you bored 99% of the time or what? lol. :p

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Uh, yeah... bored 99.9% of my life really :D. It seems everytime I'm seriously bored, it has some relation to LP :p...

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

now that I think about it, I think they should change the color. it aint that great. they better make a really kool cover for meteora...

Bryan

Bryan Guest

I think people in general are expecting way too much out of Linkin Park's cover. I'm hearing more talk about the cover than the actual music :rolleyes:

Its just a cover, yea you want it to look cool, but if its not a fantasic peice of art, and it just happens to be a picture of the band, its no big deal. The thing that really matters is the little silver-ish round thing inside ;)

Ru1

Ru1 Member

hahah yea i was messin' around tha other day with images and for sum reason i decided to invert'em or watever ya wanna call it and yea hahaha i noticed that toohaha, yea i was pretty bored

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

"As i waist away from bordum, and boose" the mummy.

I am not bored, just cant wait for lptv 3!!!!!! come on guys, put it on the site