OMG AMAZING JUST AMAZING.

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Mcnasty, Apr 9, 2004.

[Fool]

[Fool] Banned

dude i am so @ dat film (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Hybrid_Bunny

Hybrid_Bunny Super Member LPA Super Member

There's a new 30-second tv spot for this movie and you can view it here. It features more clips of Spidey vs. Doc Ock. I can't wait for this movie!

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

The Spiderman Franchise will never reach it's true potential until Carnage and/or Venom appear.

#### Doc Oc, Kingpin, Green Goblin, and that Lizard guy. Carnage & Venom is where it's at. None of the rest of those villians have their own comic.

Where is the Iron Man movie? Huh? WHERE IS THE JUSTICE?!

Kaleb.09

Kaleb.09 Well-Known Member

Raimi did an interview recently and said that he isnt a fan of the character Venom, which is a shame though cause he has such a huge fan base, oh and the last time I heard about an Iron man film I heard that Tom Cruise was going to play Tony stark

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

check out the wallpapers here

Hybrid_Bunny

I think Doc Ock is the best Spidey villain so I'm glad they chose him to be in this movie. Besides, Columbia doesn't own the rights to Venom so they can't have him in a Spider-man movie..at least not for now. How do you expect them to explain Venom anyway? They'd need at least one whole movie to set up the alien costume first and introduce Eddie Brock so he'll have a reason to hate Peter. Also, Venom would be hard to create in terms of CG, but I hope they don't mess him up when that happens. I'd love to see Venom and Carnage in a Spidey movie but that would make it too violent, and it'd have to be rated R so that'll never happen.

Um..as for the Iron Man movie, it's in the works and Tom Cruise is considered for the role.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

the apocalypse is upon us.

Kaleb.09

Has anyone read the novel for spider-man 2 yet , im half way done and its getting better every chapter?

Hybrid_Bunny

um wasnt that when Ben Affleck was Daredevil :unsure: [/b][/quote]
    Well, actually..it's more like Tom Cruise wants the role since he is apparently a fan of Iron Man, just like how Ben Affleck was a fan of Daredevil and how Nicolas Cage is a fan of Ghost Rider. I guess these movies work better if the director and/or the actors involved are fans. Sam Raimi is a huge fan so I know he won't mess up this movie.

Kaleb.09

here is a review of the film that was from here SPOILER ALERT

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

well the trailer shows spidy getting rid of his spidy side, this has been done before twice at least, superman 2 superman gives up being superman, batman forever batman gives up being batman, now spidy is doing it :rolleyes: dang, when i saw that i was mad. Now inspite how good gollem looks in Lord of the Rings movies, and how many years it's been since spidy 1, spiderman still looks like a video game charictor, and ways about 1 ounce, the way he moves when hit by the flying debre that doc oc through at him...they need to do better for the 3rd one.

Other than thatm this movie looks good, the first was good, but over-rated, the second looks to be a little better, and will prolly gross huge amounts at the box office

Hybrid_Bunny

That whole wanting to give up being a superhero thing isn't that bad, in my opinion. I know it's not real but every superhero has wanted to quit and live a normal life, especially Spider-man so it works well. Remember the line "With great power comes great responsibility" Besides, this was done in the comics so they're basing it on that and not copying Superman 2. Besides, didn't that storyline come out before the script for Superman 2 was even written? :lol:

Anyway, I'm probably going to watch this movie countless times, even more so than when I saw the first one. :whistle:

Atsuzen

Atsuzen Super Member LPA Super Member

(w00t) The trailer is AWESOME! I wanna watch! I like that guy with tentacle-like stuff sticking outta his back!

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

lol, thats Doctor Otto Octavios, or Doctor Octopuss. Yeah he is cooler than gobby, but then again willen defoe did an awesome job, but this dude looks to be bad !#$%

Hybrid_Bunny

Here are some more TV spots for this movie, if anyone else is as obsessed as I am. :lol:

LinkinJunior

LinkinJunior LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

The spider-man trailer looks awesome on the "50 First Dates" DVD

Hybrid_Bunny

The new one? I may consider renting that movie just for the sake of seeing that. :lol:

spiderman.

spiderman. Well-Known Member