Suicide

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by hybriddragon, Apr 30, 2004.

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

I always learned that you went to hell because it was like throwing the gift back into the face of the giver. Get what i'm saying? :| [/b][/quote]
    yeah i get what youre saying fiona. i used to think so as well. as a matter of fact, i still think so. but i just dont agree with it.

Crazy.Desperate.Insane

Crazy.Desperate.Insane Well-Known Member

We find glory too in pain. Just try and try to see that great light in the midst of the darkness around you. Surpassing it would mean growth as a person. Life is just all about struggling.

;)

Michele1

Michele1 Well-Known Member

i don't think it's an answer. i think it the moment it seems better than your pain.

Cassie

Cassie The time to hesitate is through.

I've tried to commit suicide twice in the past two years, and my parents have never considered a mental institution.

RememberingNever

RememberingNever Well-Known Member

I've never felt like I had to commit suicide to save myself. I don't see why people would want to kill themselves.. but then again I never went through what some people went through. It's very hard for me to understand a situation like that. I know that people have troubles, I just don't undersatnd how suicide is a solution. I think people should be more appreciative of their life.. if they're having troubles they should try to fix their problem; they should try to find ways (other than killing themself) to escape from their bad situation.

My mom's cousin commited suicide. She was only about 22 yrs. I do understand why she was so depressed and tired of her life; I just don't understand why she didn't leave her bad situation instead of doing what she did. :(

erasethepain

erasethepain Well-Known Member

If you really wanted to die, you wouldn't have let your parents find out.

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

not really. what if they just walk into the room? you cant just say that 'if anyone find out about your attempt to commit suicide, you were just faking it'.

Cassie

Suicide is such a waste.

ella1432

ella1432 Well-Known Member

my sister attempted suicide three times. once with drugs, once with drugs and alcohol, and once with a knife to her wrists. i was oblivious to this at the time, i was only 8 and she was 16. It was never a religious issue, my family are atheists, but that doesn't mean my mum accepted that she wanted to kill herself. My sister said that she was glad she went through it, because now she lives in her own house, has a fiance and everything's great, so i suppose you should stick through whatever's hard.

Ppr:Kut

Ppr:Kut Y2K

yeah... :wth:

Dr. Satan

Dr. Satan Banned

I thought about suicide before but ive never attempted it. I was watching this video a while ago and there has been thousands of people that jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge and about 7 of them surivived and when interviewed the said that as soon as the let go they wished they hadnt.

Cassie

My first suicide attempt was with drugs. My second, just recently, was more severe. I took 5 of my mom's sleeping pills and slashed my arms and legs with a razor.

Life is so much more.

Dr. Satan; That's so true. :wth:

Mr. Benzedrine

Mr. Benzedrine Rock the 40 Oz

Suicide is like a broken Pencil.

Pointless.

Leones

Leones Super Member LPA Super Member

Last week there was this family with three young boys. The parents were divorced and the boys lived with their mother. The mother wanted to kill herself and have her childeren with her, so she murdered her childeren and herself.
    I was really shocked when I heard this, I think it's not fair. You have the right to kill yourself, although I think it's not the right way. The police said that the woman did it with a common sense and had thought this through carefully. How can she kill her own childeren because she doesn't like to live anymore? I don't think she had a common sense.

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

there must be something wrong with her... yeah i can understand that the kids would have a very unhappy life for at least a year, or more. but let them grow up anyway. they can always commit suicide for themselves. its unfair to kill someone only because you hate your life.

ella1432

ella1432 Well-Known Member

I agree with this, I think the only life you have a right to take is your own, but I understand why she may have been drawn to not letting them live without a mother and the knowledge that she killed herself.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

You know what? You're a d*ck. All you do is come into serious chat and criticize people's problems and choices. If you don't have anything positive to say, then go post on the LPMB. You're really getting on my nerves with your 'I could care less' attitude.

Leones

Leones Super Member LPA Super Member

You know what? You're a d*ck. All you do is come into serious chat and criticize people's problems and choices. If you don't have anything positive to say, then go post on the LPMB. You're really getting on my nerves with your 'I could care less' attitude. [/b][/quote]
    Amen to that.

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

Amen to that. [/b][/quote]
    ;)

Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

;) [/b][/quote]
    We're standing right beside you Neil ;)