Linkin Punk'd

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, May 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    </3

</3 Banned

I just saw it now. Mike got caught in a lie, what do you all think of that?

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Everyone lies. Rich or not, would you want to pay $5000 and appear in court? Highly doubt it. It would've been horrible for his public image.

</3

</3 Banned

I was just asking.. no need to get defensive.

Derek

:mellow: *Re-reads my post*

I don't see anywhere where I got defensive. Maybe it's you who needs to tone it down a little. :wth:

</3

</3 Banned

:mellow: *Re-reads my post*

I don't see anywhere where I got defensive. Maybe it's you who needs to tone it down a little. :wth: [/b][/quote]
    I can say the same for you. I was just interested in what people thought on this topic. I know everyone lies. Anyways, maybe they will punk Chester in the feature?

Derek

I can say the same for you. I was just interested in what people thought on this topic. I know everyone lies. Anyways, maybe they will punk Chester in the feature? [/b][/quote]
    I believe it would be better for you to just let it go, because I didnt insult you as a person so therefore there is no need to get upset over it.

There's no sense on getting heated up over something so minor because all it will lead to you doing is either A. Flaming me or B. Disrespecting staff and getting yourself a warning because of it. So please do yourself a favor, and just calm down.

越南

越南 Well-Known Member

Mikes a bad lier , but im suprised brad didnt say anything about it , he just stayed there all quiet the whole time.

</3

</3 Banned

I believe it would be better for you to just let it go, because I didnt insult you as a person so therefore there is no need to get upset over it.

There's no sense on getting heated up over something so minor because all it will lead to you doing is either A. Flaming me or B. Disrespecting staff and getting yourself a warning because of it. So please do yourself a favor, and just calm down. [/b][/quote]
    I never left calm in the first place.

Derek

I never left calm in the first place. [/b][/quote]
    Drop it.

LinkinJunior

LinkinJunior LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

That was a good Punk.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Wow... Never thought Mike would lie about it but I would have if I was in that situation, so eh :lol:. Anyways, yeh, that was good, but Mike didn't freak out in any way, so it wasn't all that of a great punk :lol:.

Linkin park _fanatic

Linkin park _fanatic Well-Known Member

I think this punk'd was a little boring I didn't like how he react when he finds out that he gets punk'd

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

that sucked,

A. Mike never got really mad, he actually helped the girl, saying "I'm trying to give this guy information to help you out, hold on!"

B. the only thing he ever really did was lie, and thats not that big at all!

C. Ashton never even showd up! I guess he dont like LP or something?

D. The punk itself was lame'o. It should have been something really serious, like, Chester gets put in jail and mike has to go and bail him out, but chester was in jail for resisting arest when being pulled over, and chester then reviels to mike that he was cheating on his wife, and the girl was underage, but he thought she wasnt, but he was drunk at the time...mike would be flored, and with a punk like that he could loose everything, Linkin Park could be no more with chaz's rep destoryed and maybe in jail.
    A good punk has the punk-e believing his life is runed, his pride stomped on and spit out, not having 5,000 dollars to pay!

Derek

...no.

If you'd pay attention to the band's personal lives you'd know that they love their wives too much to ever cheat on them. Not to sound snappy but I'm sick of people suggesting that for a punk because it's just plain stupid. It would never happen.

The Punk was good enough, and it was easily the meanest one they've done yet because Mike put someone in danger by obstructing a hydrant. I'm more than sure Mike would have been a wreck if they lied that someone is on the verge of death, so the fact he was worried and pretty upset about it, was good enough.

Yeah he didn't scream, but then again...few celebrities get truly pissed off on that show. More of them just get worried, like Mike.

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

I agree, i thought it was pretty good, i mean look back at when Matt Perry was punk'd he wasnt pissed off or anything he was just worried. I still thought it was a good one

RemyAngelHahn

RemyAngelHahn Active Member

I was applauding him while watching. Shame on Ashton for not trying hard enough. :D
    I was like, "Go Mike! :mike: Don't let that illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents's stupid #### make you mad!" and I was just laughing at how stupid it was.
    Brad and Rob seemed amused at it...hehe. You know that they had to be the ones in on it.
    It was lame, but it actually got me to watch MTV (which is pretty impressive, since the only other time I'll be watching it ever again will be for BTH). Ashton should be ashamed for that lame intro too. Cops is much better than Punk'd. They should arrest Ashton for this stupid crap.

:Edit: Oops...sorry I swore! :blush:

RemyAngelHahn

RemyAngelHahn Active Member

XD yeah Brad and Rob were so in on it. I laughed just watching them mull around not even bothering to try and help Mike out. Oi. Some friends. j/k :lol:

Scarlet

Scarlet Well-Known Member

Oh crap - I forgot to watch Punk'd yesterday! Oh well they'll replay the episode anywayz.

Derek

Yeah they're going to replay it today at 4PM EST on regular MTV.

20. ZeroKun

ZeroKun Active Member

Mike didnt lie!~ ok if you look in very begining a guy as he describes with a white shirt and black slacks directs his car , then later it makes it seem that he was the only one there cause they zoom in on him but there was the other valey dude there too * woops typoed :rawk: btw PUNK +MTV SUCK :p i think somone should write to mtv telling them this and not give mike a bad rep >>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.