Projekt Revolution Tour

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by lp-4/evr, Apr 15, 2004.

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

They have a good balance going with the rap vs. rock on the tour. And did you think that maybe the band thinks they are the better rappers?

Jawsome

Jawsome Well-Known Member

So if the band thinks that justin timberlake is a better rapper, it would be good for them to have him come rap on the tour? If the band kept going with people who they thought were good on their tour, they'd start losing show-goers because there would not be as many people who shared a common intrest.

mp066

mp066 Well-Known Member

i'm not going. they're not coming to canada.... :'(

Chris Luke

Chris Luke LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I'm going to the August 2nd Venue at the Jones Beach Ampatheater. I,m on the floor

Blaze

Blaze Ambient

please dont double post ;)

i'm not going :( its not coming to a place near me :mellow: oh well the tix were to expensive anyway

amitada

amitada Well-Known Member

I'm going to the concert in Thailand! So excited :lol: I havn't been to the concert before... are they allow the cameras? What do they do at the concert with the fans? and other thinngs in the concert. Anyone tell me plzzz.... (w00t)

Toast

Toast Ambient

me and a couple friends are going on Aug 5 at Blossum [went to Disney World right when tickets were sold so when i got back could only get lawn :( ] can't wait :rawk: [maybe ill see Will there, i guess we only live a couple cities away]

fanyan

fanyan Member

I'm going to Mansfield, MA ..

And yes I'm crazy I'm gonna cross the ocean to assist to this show ..

Joachim

Joachim Well-Known Member

august 3rd Camden,NJ with stina and other friends

fromth3insid3

fromth3insid3 Member

july 26th here in MI...\m/

Joachim

d12? i dont recall them ever even being confirmed on LP.COM and lpu.com...but LP is always worth waiting...the more boring the bands the more awesome LP mite seem...evn tho they will seem amazing no matter what B)

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

d12? i dont recall them ever even being confirmed on LP.COM and lpu.com...but LP is always worth waiting...the more boring the bands the more awesome LP mite seem...evn tho they will seem amazing no matter what B) [/b][/quote]
    You do realize that post is over 3 months old, right? Please stop bumping old crap.

Joachim

im sry i didnt pay attentino to the dates...

Cheez

Cheez Well-Known Member

I'm going to the August 6th show in Noblesville, Indiana. section A row x :D

xToxiCx666x

xToxiCx666x New Member

I'm going to the 9/4 and 9/5 shows, Devore and Mountain View. :)

Toast

Toast Ambient

im just now ready to go to PR and im so ****ing excited, my 1st LP concert and Korn, you think if i sneak a camera [still camera]in and get some pics do you think any ushers would notice?

Cheez

Cheez Well-Known Member

you can take cams in as long as they are disposable cams and you don't use the flash. but you have to make sure the venue you are going to allows it. i'm taking one tomarrow..that's right kids PR has finally arrived in Indiana and I can't wait!

and by the way..you don't have to go the minute the doors open. i know a lot of people that are waiting until after snoop dogg and the other rappers are going on stage to get there.

Toast

Toast Ambient

awesome concert, a lotta songs LP did were different... ie, Papercut had like a different intro, BTH had a long piano intro leading to 1st verse with just piano then did the whole song as is, From The inside had a longer intro [sounded awesome], Figure.09 sounded a lot harder, Numb had a hard rock intro, Crawling was actually Krwlng, and One Step Closer had John D [of Korn] to do the bridge at the end [like in Reanimation]... during FTI the screens LP has played a FTI video minus all band shots so they put in a lot of extra shots that werent in the vid, it was pretty tight, One Step Closer screen had this anime battle in the sky with Airships [as stated in 'nother topic], Figure.09 video had this whole sequence where a group of ppl with masks were sneaking through the night spray painting on building then cops come and theres a chase and 1 guy gets caught [i dunno]... overall it was awesome, had pretty decent lawn seats but just cuz it was so far away it wasnt that great, but still

ForgottenThoughts

ForgottenThoughts New Member

I think the show was great. I was at the one in New Jersey on July 30th. It was definitely worth the wait. The other acts, aside from Snoop Dogg, were really good. There was also a special guest during LP's act- Jay Z. It was so awesome.

erasethepain

erasethepain Well-Known Member

Just got back from PR.

My favorite moment was when Snoop Dogg first came out and did "Iron Man." I have to say Korn had the best performance because every member of the band got into each and every song. Although, I loved Linkin Park, I'm disappointed that Brad and Phoenix are still not putting on the energetic shows they use to.

My favorite LP performance was when they played Wish. Chester was so into it.