Did Anyone See Final Destination 2?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by TheOneAndOnlySAV, Feb 1, 2003.

TheOneAndOnlySAV

TheOneAndOnlySAV Banned

Did any of you guys go to waste your money on that poor excuse of a movie Final Destination 2? I mean I know I'm getting off topic guys especially because I realzied last night we have almost two months to wait for Meteora. So I figured I'd talk about other stuff to get our minds off it until we see the actual video of "somewhere i belong" then I imagine we will critique the video for weeks in these forums and anticipate the album so more. Anyway, back to the movie. How horrible was the story? It had so many pot holes in the storyline development that it never went anywhere they just kept adding silly facts to try and make sense out of e verything. Instead what it did was confuse and bore most of the people in the audience. The fans from the original had to be greatly dissapointed as well from the bad screenplay that was written after such a good movie (Final Destination). I knew as soon as I heard that James Wong was not going to direct this one that it was going to be garbage. I was correct in my assumption. Don't bother you guys wait for it on video, I mean the movie got so gorey that it took away a lot from the first one. The first one didnt need to be gorey it was good with the believable deaths t his one just took it overboard very dissapointing. :angry:

Alex

Alex Ambient

*moves topic to chit-chat forum*

;)

PuNk

PuNk Banned

I still plan on seeing it.. I figure I'll see for myself..

Frost

Frost Member

I didn't think the movie was THAT bad... I mean it wasn't as good as the first but definately worth seeing... It had some very unique ways of killing people and didn't take parts from other horror films the way most do today. I enjoyed it.

chazychaz

chazychaz Member

SPOILER ALERT
    I'll now reveal how everyone dies in the movie....If you have'nt seen FD2 yet than don't look below...but if you don't wanna see it and you just want to know how the people die then look down....Ok Here WE Go

1st Death: Kimberly's 3 friends: They all die when the log truck slams into the side of Kimberly's suv.

2nd Death: Evan - He gets impaled by the ladder when he trys to escape the fire in his apartment.

3rd Death: Nora's Son - A giant piece of glass falls on top of him crushing him to death.

Other Deaths (Because I can't remember the excat order):

Kat - She gets stuck in the car with a piece of broken PVC pipe to the back of her head....Someone hits the windshield and the airbag pops out making her head be impaled on the broken piece of pipe

Nora - Her head gets crushed in some elevator doors

Rory (Coke Snorter) - A fence with barbed wire across it flings into the air at a really fast speed cutting him into little pieces.

Eugene and Clear - They die after Eugene's air tank explodes

Shania - I forgot how she died

htnerad

htnerad Active Member

I thought the movie was awesome... and I hated to see Clear die especially after she went through so much #### in the first one... but oh well death comes doesn't it?

BTW... how much did Darkness Falls suck?? I hated it... It could have been SOOO much better than it was...

-Shaun :mike:

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

Well that's just bloody superb... <_<
    Joking mate ;)

I'm not too sure that I want to go see this one. I wasn't a big fan of the first...I'll just sit tight and wait for things like the Matrix:reloaded to come out... ;)

PuNk

PuNk Banned

That movie is..

THE BEST I'VE SEEN!!

:w00t:

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

I haven't seen it. It should probably be good to me. Sequels are mostly never as good as the first movie. Exception: LOTR: The Two Towers.

PuNk

PuNk Banned

Nobody hit the windshield the fire man who was using that big drill thing on the door was rocking the car and then the air bag came out.

LinkinJunior

LinkinJunior LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Interesting Deaths, by same story.. yup.. can't wait to watch Shanghai Knights tomorrow!!