California Music Awards 2004

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Apr 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

Everyone, shut up and get back on topic :angry: :p

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Do I really need to repeat this again? You imply that you like Linkin Park and nothing else, and this is by reading your posts when the subject of Linkin Park arises in a news post, or a tour, etc. If you don't believe me, go do a search of some of your posts.

Oh noes! A couple of people don't like me! I must now go and better spend my time by slitting my wrists to country music! :wth:

Oh please. So maybe some people don't like you. It's not that big of a deal; unless you're only out here to please everyone or something by showing how much of a 'tru-fan' you are.

(About the whole suicide thing up there; suicide isn't cool kids, or nor do I condone it. What I said up there about slitting wrists to country music was purely ment out of jest, so I'm sorry if I offended any one of you in any way.)

EDIT: I never saw Amy's second message (I was busy replying), so please don't bite my head off. As far as I am concerned, I've said all I've wanted to say.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I SAID "Will assumed I like linkin park and nothing else" I NEVER SAID I ONLY LIKE LINKIN PARK :angry: I post the same as everyone in all the sections about LP. I dont see a difference about what I say than what everybody else says when good news about LP comes up.

[EDIT]What ever Cameron can we just shake hands and drop this crap.

User Name

I've already stated my point twice now. It's not my fault if you can't understand the difference between 'implying' and 'saying'. Go look it up in a dictionary if you have to.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

:mellow: I say lets drop it and he keeps going on fighting with me.

User Name

I never saw your edit you silly goose. :lol:

hybrid_soldier

hybrid_soldier Well-Known Member

My vote goes to Linkin Park :)

crawlin_fan

crawlin_fan Well-Known Member

Metallica's latest album is just dreadful and it would be a complete injustice if they walked away with this award. Don't know anything about Anthrax, I'm not a huge fan of Orgy either. I like Blink-182 but I wouldn't give them this award. As for the Deftones, I don't how much more I can take of Chino's moroseness, it's all so depressing.

In short, how about Linkin Park getting this one? ^_^ Yeah, sounds pretty good to me.

LP4ever

LP4ever Well-Known Member

Well, ppl, it's time for you guys to stop arguing, alright?

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Now, the funniest thing of that post was, that you dont want to type a whole post..

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

Now, the funniest thing of that post was, that you dont want to type a whole post.. [/b][/quote]
    Hey. there's no need for you to get into anything, Jesus this thread was about a nomination not a goddamn gang beating

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

As far as I can read, the quarrel was between McNasty and Will, and no other people. McNasty doesn't deserve to be ganged up on by 5 people, it was only between him and Will. If you guys want to iron this out, you can use the Private Messaging System and we can try to get back on topic now. Next off-topic post and this thread is closed.

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

lpmaxrevolution: I was just saying it :mellow: No need to get excited..:wth:

Back to topic: Uhh.. whoopdydoo? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.