Strange

Discussion in 'Chester Bennington' started by starkz, Apr 24, 2021.

starkz

starkz New Member

So Chester passed on 20th July 2017, a day that I will never forget and still haunts me.

Talinda then remarries on January 4th 2020, so apparently if Chester was Talinda's Soul Mate, how comes she married someone else so quickly?

Granted she's not expected to stay single all her life, but come on, 3 years after? How long was she courting this new man? They must have known each other for quite some time.

I just don't get it....personally I think it's very shady.

Captain-EO

Captain-EO Also Prog Nerd Now, Thanks Gibs LPA Super Member

Why

AndreyKamensky

AndreyKamensky hakuna matata

I remember I was surprised too at the time at how “quickly” she moved on but we have to remember. She’s a human and she doesn’t owe us, the fans, anything.
    She must have been very lonely and she’s got a big family to take care of too. It’s very hard being alone like that. It’s understandable. Plus, she may be feeling betrayed by Chester too. He left her and the kids after all. I mean who knows how she even feels about him now.
    In any case, I love em both and wish them both happiness and love wherever they may be.

Byw,
    She divorced that guy didn’t she?

Dorothy Perks

Dorothy Perks Well-Known Member

In our lifetime, we are entitled for 2 twinflames or soulmates, one will teach you a lesson and the other one will stay with you for life. So no matter how quick or slow they will get into your life, time only can tell.