Do you fear death?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Hana, Mar 2, 2004.

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

well... not its not commiting suicide. its just waiting for the day all the **** ends. yeah. thats what i think.

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Well, i speak to all of you who are now at the trainstation waiting for the next train, make something out of your life and flush the #### down the toilet ^_^

[Fool]

[Fool] Banned

:eek: im not sure why but i dont fear dieing its a natural thing dat happens and if its ur turn 2 go then so be it......

RockdOutChic116

RockdOutChic116 Well-Known Member

When I was younger I used to cry to my mom every night. I would tell her I was scared to die and didn't want to. :wth:

Eh, weird.

I dont fear it now. I believe in life after death as well.

ella1432

ella1432 Well-Known Member

i'm not sure i could say that i strictly believe in life after death and all that, but I'm an atheist so i don't believe in any holy stuff. I just kid myself that this is not all there is because i want to believe it.

BreaktheHabbit

BreaktheHabbit Member

I just think we all need to except that we're Going to die. It's not so fearfull if you think about how many other people have died. I do believe in God, maby not a Christian God but i think that there is a God. I dont know if i believe in life after death, but if you think about it it doesnt really matter. I think people are more afraid of getting up the next morning (or lack there of) because thats the only un-certainty we have.

Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

Dude, your sig is WAY too big.
    Yes, I fear death.

mp066

mp066 Well-Known Member

don't really fear death...it's inevitable....might as well make the best of life as it is now.

saunderitos

saunderitos Banned

i dont fear death because i believe in god so i think well live on,and my life is bullcrap

Sam

Sam Well-Known Member

I don't fear being dead, but dying is a different story. I'm afraid of drying slowly.. I guess. . . I don't know its complicated. I very well DO believe in after life.. maybe not on this planet, but everyone definately becomes someone else after they die. Maybe we're all aliens under someone else's control. Maybe we're all cows and eat chickens when no one is looking! WHO KNOWS?! NOT ME BWUAHAHAHAHA .. YOU MAY NEVER KNOW...

I have some pretty strange theories.

Maëlle

Maëlle I've seen it all

No, I don't think I'm scared to die. It's a natural thing and if it was that bad, there's surely someone somewhere who would've been able to come back from it, but what comes after our death bugs me a little... I think the most beautiful explanation I ever heard was from one of my firends: She said something like we are souls waiting for another world. When we die, it's because we're mature enough for this other world. But we don't realise we get this maturity, that,s why people of every age dies everyday.

I don't know if it's true, but I think it's the most poetic explanation I heard. And as an Atheist, it,s one of the few not involving any kind of god or spirit.

Griever

Griever Active Member

I am not afraid of dying, we all are going to die one day or another. the funny thing is that, well maybe not funny, but what dies is the body, the flesh and bone, and our spirit lives on forever, thats according to my belives, we all have different belives.

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

yeah i agree. its kind of gives you hope. that you wont just disappear after death.

BloodOnTheDashboard

BloodOnTheDashboard Well-Known Member

do i fear death?
    yes and no.....
    yes because i believe that death is just the beginning and leads to eternal rest in a place judged on how you lived your life. I guess it's the eternal bit that scares me....and the fact i will be alone and there's no turning back.
    On the otherhand, i don't fear it cos if it's my time it's my time. I am a strong believer in fate...and whatever was intended for me i can only accept.

hybriddragon

hybriddragon Active Member

No not really because im saved and i belive there is life after death in heaven. If u have Jesus in your heart and you belive He is your lord and savior then...well.u shouldnt fear death. All ur really doin is leavin ur physical body and going to get your spiritual one. Ok? COOL :D

FiGuRe#8

FiGuRe#8 Well-Known Member

I agree, (i'm an evangelic christian) I believe in God and that he has send his son, Jesus!!

Adam

Adam !!!! LPA Super Member

This is the one thing I can hardly talk about
    When I start thinking about death I just stay in my room for days with hardly any sleep Screeming in my head that i dont want to die(seriously Im not just saying this). Because when deeth comes to mind I think what if there isnt another life and then just think that deeth is an endless sleep without dreems and with no way to be awaken.

Justin V.

Justin V. Professional Lurker

I'll put is this way. I automatically thought "Of course not!" But I think I'll only be scared of it when I'm faced with it. Why be scared of a test that's 20 years away? That kind of logic. When I'm in a life or death situation then I'll take out a laptop, post on LPA and tell you if I'm scared.

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I am scared, I admit. But I heard a quote: 'I'm not scared of dying, I'm just scared to death of living.' and since I heard that, I realized that that just may be what i'm really scared of.. I would think i'm scared of dying, but deep down I think life scares me most.

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

i think what youre saying is beautiful. yes, thats how i see death as well.