"Celebrating the Life of Chester Bennington" Photo Exhibit Scheduled for March 20th

Discussion in 'News' started by Louis, Feb 12, 2019.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

A commemorative photo exhibit, entitled "Celebrating the Life of Chester Bennington," has been scheduled for March 20th, 2019, which would have marked Chester Bennington's 43rd birthday.

The exhibit, featuring never-before-seen photos from Jim Louvau (an artist and close friend of Chester's), will be hosted at The Black Sheep Gallery in Burbank, CA from 7-10 p.m. that day. Louvau, who met Chester in 2000 just prior to the release of the band's debut album Hybrid Theory, will showcase photos taken of Chester throughout his career. Portions of the proceeds will go to Talinda Bennington's 320 Changes Direction charity for suicide prevention.

According to Louvau, "Over the course of our 17-year friendship I was lucky enough to document the evolution of the young musician who never took himself too seriously to the family man and philanthropist he developed into... Now it's time to honor the memory of someone who I owe a great deal of gratitude by sharing the art we created together with the world and continue to celebrate his legacy on his birthday."

A limited number of tickets are on sale ($25) for the event, and can be purchased online via Eventbrite.

If you are in the area and plan to go, let us know on our forums.