LPU Basics Collection Out Now

Discussion in 'News' started by Hybrid, Oct 30, 2018.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Linkin Park have announced that they are launching a new collection of merchandise for their Linkin Park Underground fanclub called the LPU Basics Collection. The LPU Basics Collection is a classic assortment of LPU branded merchandise tailored for the LP community. With this announcement, it was stated that as of now, there are no plans to release a bundle for LPU 18, so it looks as though the LPU Basics is the closest thing we will get for an LPU package this year. They did, however, mention that LPU digital memberships are available for purchase for $10 annually and will get you access to the website as an LPU Member.​

[​IMG]

Are you an LPU Member? What do you think of the LPU Basics Collection?
    Source: Linkin Park

Kevin likes this.
    iamsatan

iamsatan Well-Known Member

Bummed we're not getting a proper LPU release but understandable, I hoped we'd get to hear some Post Traumatic demos. I wonder if Mike is going to continue to tour or work on more solo stuff. Either way I'll still renew my membership that I've had since LPU3.

MarcusArelius

MarcusArelius Well-Known Member

It's understandable that a new LPU version will not be released. But if you're going to release a new line of merch, with all that has transpired, put some more attention to detail and care into it. I guess they are calling it "basic"....probably should give it "basic" pricing.

2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

I wonder how much music they still have left that is unreleased. I understand last year because Chester was so fresh to everyone's pain but over a year later I feel would be a great time to release an LPU with a heavy focus on chester's unheard work, maybe even just acapellas. They could take all or part of the proceeds to suicide prevention/mental health charities?