Monthly Mix-Up - Chester Tribute?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Feenix, Jul 24, 2017.

?

Would you like to see a Monthly Mix-Up Chester Tribute?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Too soon...

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
    Feenix

Feenix Well I Do

Just a thought I had was hoping the admins could consider and users could give their thoughts on.

What about a one-off Monthly Mix-Up with a Chester theme in his honour? I know the last one was about a year ago and to be really the last one but it seems like an apt way to pay respects and for people to express in their own way.

I've already seen a bunch of fan-made tributes on YT. I think it would just be a great way to bring the community together in tribute and celebrate of one of the greatest singers of all time.

It's ultimately up to the admins but I included a poll to guage interest.

leftshoe18

leftshoe18 Well-Known Member

I think judging people's tributes to Chester is kind of in bad taste honestly.

Feenix

Feenix Well I Do

Very very good point I hadn't considered. Perhaps its altered from the normal format? Like there is no winner, no runner up. Just pieces selected that are of a certain quality. Not a monthly mix-up as such then. Just an invitation to submit tribute works.

The alternative that crossed my mind is to reach out to a number of the most prevelant remixers (zweiR.Z, minuteforce, DirtyBlup, Xefuzion, Confetti Parade, Lizzi Cloverman etc.) to see if they might be interested in working on a project together.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017