The one's you love

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Anya, Feb 26, 2004.

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

Your wish is my command. I just haven't really been looking at the forums alot, heh.

Anyway, yes I have a boyfriend.We've officially been together for over a year (be two years soon), though we've known each other for a lot longer than that. It actually started on-line over in UFF. We started chatting and we had a lot in common and I found out that we were actually pretty close (Like...in the same place as me, to be blunt).

So we met up, had a lot of fun and that's how it all goes.

Some people may think we're a bit young and stuff, but apparently he was in a serious case of 'seize the day mode'

Sorry I haven't made one of my long-winded posts, but it's 00:20am and I really can not be arsed =)

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Aw, Cassie and Niel. How sweet. ^_^

EngiShinnizle

EngiShinnizle Active Member

I'm 20 this year,n i dun have boy friend right now.....
    it doesn't bother me but sometimes i feel lonely :(
    but being single now is bother me. i fall in love w/ my college mate, i keep it secret from my friends. cuz i know they'll laugh at me when they know it!!!!! n i dunno how to get him....... :(

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I didn't get half of what you said. -_-

LPNeSSRGB

LPNeSSRGB Super Member LPA Super Member

I know how you feel, some people have a lot of trouble getting really close to others...and I'm prepared to be the stronger one in the relationship because he and I would be so good together.
    I try my best to stay positive, and it's not that hard since we are really good friends. I don't intend on letting him get away, but I also don't want to force anything.
    Thanks for your response. :)

EngiShinnizle

EngiShinnizle Active Member

I didn't get half of what you said. -_- [/b][/quote]
    confusing huh????
    i'm single.....n now i hate it!!!
    it's all cuz i fall in love to someone but he never know it!!!!!
    got it???? ^_^

Tony

Tony war in your bedroom.

Well I don't have a girlffriend right now my last one, well... let's say it just didn't work out...

We were complete opposites I was a guy who had been through a lot of #### in his life and she was a girl who had people who loved her. I thought we were perfect though I even told her I loved her and she said it back, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. The thing that pissed me off was that she broke up with me two days after we said it and she said she didn't want a boyfriend for a few months and a week later she gets a new one and then me and him start to get in a fight and well... that's a whole diffrent story...

Right now I'm in the process of getting a new girlfriend I was suppose to call her today, but my friend just got his license and we went driving around and... I lost her number (like an idiot) anyway I don't even know her, my brother just wants me to hook up with her and well hes my bro so I'll try it out... who knows she is probally a lot better then my ex...

HARLEYsheXda

HARLEYsheXda Well-Known Member

anytime! ;) be strong, ok!

coley8605

coley8605 Guest

him: toooooooootally wish we were getting our freak on
    him: what??? where'd that even come from?
    me: haha i agree... life would be 10 times greater if you didn't have to run so far away off to college. :p
    him: *sigh* it's so very true... i miss being with you all the time
    me: i was happy all the time. :)
    him: .... someday, when we're both at musictech college... we shall be awesome together :)
    him: hell.... this summer's way too long to wait to see you again
    him: i hate the fact that i've met someone that i could very well be with for.... a long friggin time... and she's 4 hours away now :(
    me: i know.... well at least we're not like 4 states away or something. then i'd die. and that would suck.
    him: indeed
    him: *kiss.... i wish you were here right now
    me: ah so do i. that would be perfect.
    him: perfect.... good word to describe it

moral of the story: don't date someone who will run off to college. bad times. lol

Michele890

Michele890 Well-Known Member

Hahaha Anya... That's just super. I am single. It sucks. I haven't had a boyfriend for 8 months... or girlfriend for that matter ^_^ haha just kidding.

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

I get along with most of my friends (girls that is :p ) But they dont like me, so i'll just make the best out of it and talk to them alot :\

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Yay! I'm glad you posted! Glad to see you finally did. :D

If anyone wants to know, Michele's been my best friend since the 3rd grade! Awsome girl, you'd all like her, you mess with her I kill you.

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

I don't have a girlfriend but I think I'm at a point where I actually have a chance.

Cassie

Cassie The time to hesitate is through.

Thanks coley8605 and Anya. ^_^ I feel wubbed. mwha ha. :D

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

:D

coley8605

coley8605 Guest

:D No prob

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

I'm single right now. I've never been in a serious relationship before but want to. I already asked the girl I liked out but that was stupid cause she was going through tough times with her bf. I was thinking of asking again but I don't think I will. I'll never get a girlfriend :(

HARLEYsheXda

HARLEYsheXda Well-Known Member

dont be such a pessimist... :wth:

try to be a "friend" first instead of jumping into her life altogether... (nobody would fancy that! if she's not going to be bothered, she's got to be freak!!...) anyway, try talking to her, like, casually... "no-string-attached-between-us" thing first... naturally, she'll get into the conversation... woman's heart is so delicate sometimes you wish God would never created PMS, hehehh... (un-philosophical, well, i'd try my best!... :D )

u wouldn't be alone for ur whole life... :)

[Fool]

[Fool] Banned

no offence but u neva had a b/f lol :teehee: i luv u really!

i dnt have a g/f @ the mo i enjoy flirtin 2 much, but theres this girl dats likes me alot and i like her alot 2 but she dnt wanna b/f @ the mo cuz she jst broke up wiv 1 lol. well we'll see! :teehee: :teehee:

frgt10_soldier

frgt10_soldier Banned

everybody needs someone