Your Style

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Tony, Feb 28, 2004.

Tony

Tony war in your bedroom.

What kind of cloths do you wear, what kind of hair style do you have, and what kind of percings do you have... ?

My clothes are a mix between a prep and a freak, I call it a "Frep"... I'll ware baggy pants with a a nice white shirt and a over shirt... It's wierd, but I like it you know?

You all know how my hair is, I'm getting it died black tommorw and the hair that goes down in front will have white in it...

I have four percings (there all on the left) my ear, cartliage, lip, and eyebrow...

What about you guys?

emmmers

emmmers Super Member LPA Super Member

I just go with comfortable and athletic. I wear hoodies almost everyday. No wacky hairdo, no piercings.

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

I wear old school sneakers, like with the half circle at the toe part of the shoe, where its white, then the rest of the shoe is black, and I wear baggy pants with either a loose t-shirt with a hoodie over it, or a button up shirt with my black coat made of some really cool material..its not leather, but its cool. have one earring in my left ear, but im going to get the top of that ear pierced, and my right ear pierced, then im gettiing my bottom lip pierced. i put moose in my hair, smooth it down, and pull parts of my hair up. it sounds weird but looks cool. i have to take a pic someday and post it here, ive been meaning to but my mom won't take a picture of me unless i smile.

emmmers

emmmers Super Member LPA Super Member

All-Stars?

TeMpEsT

TeMpEsT Live To Thrash LPA Super Member

If my hair isn't gelled, I'm wearing a hat/beanie or something to cover it. Usually, I wear khaki/jean pants. Not much of a variety of shirts, most of them have a worn-down look, sort of grunge. No piercings, wanting tattoos though. I don't usually wear necklaces or jewelry, but always sure to bring my CD player with me no matter where I go. Skater shoes or athletic shoes, not really too picky on shoes.

May

May Ambient

i wear baggy pants and baggy shirts usually. sometimes i wear skirts. i always have a chain on my pants or skirt. always have spiked bracelets and those rubber bracelets. make up. my hair is black with redish, oragnish blondish tips. i'm really influenced by the "goth" image. i'm getting my eyebrow pireced on Monday and i have 5 in my ear. ( 2 ear lobes on the left one is streched, right 2 earlobes and 1 cartliage.) i wear skate shoes or black platforms. hmm.. yeah i think that's it ^_^

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

If I don't have my hair spiked (I make big spikes), I wear a hat to cover my hair. Or I gel it down-like to make it look wet, but I barely do that. Usually I'll wear band shirts. Usually they're black. I basically wear any shirt I think is cool, even if it's faded, or stupid, I still wear it :p. I always wear black or grey pants (never shorts, only at home). I occassionally wear a hoodie now and then when it's cold (like now). I also wear a lot of chains. I have a chain bracelet, one of those ball-chain necklaces, and two chains which hang from my pants which I wear every day. The chains attached to my wallet and important keys are about three feet if spread out (each). I also wear these like, strap things on my pants for no apparent reason, lol. I have DC shoes. I used to wear spike bracelets, but my school banned them claiming they were weapons, but they haven't banned chains yet :wth:. I'd stick out like a sore thumb if you were to put me in a crowd in my school :lol:.

Basically to sum it up, I have a 'goth-skater' appeal, but I also dress like a 'skater,' which I used to be, but only at home.

Oh yeh, it takes me on an average about 20 minutes to spike my hair because I do them in an orderly fashion, so like, all the spikes are aligned and stuff :p.

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

I usually wear black baggy pants or jeans with a black top or singlet. Sometimes I will wear a Linkin Park shirt. My shoes are black skate shoes. I don't really wear many chains/spikes anymore. I always wear my ball-chain necklace (thanks for the name thing Keaton :p ) when I go out. Sometimes I wear my spiked stuff, it just depends on where I am going. I don't have any percings but I really want some. I also want tattoos. My hair is just boring. It's a blonde/brown colour and I usually have tied back to save me from the heat.

Ppr:Kut

Ppr:Kut Y2K

I usally wear my engineered jeans with whatever I want... I sometimes wear skirts too.... hmmm I love my adidas shoes I wear 'em all the time... I like wearing chains and spikes but I don't wear 'em much ...yeah, my hair is curly, I hate it.... and my ears are pierced....

HARLEYsheXda

HARLEYsheXda Well-Known Member

i'm obsess with sweaters that sometimes i'm wearing them during the mid-day... (it's always hot in here...) just to cover those baby-T i wear, i guess... i wear slacks a lot, sometimes jeans, trainers... i'll put my bead-bracelet a lot 'coz i dont wear silver (allergic), sometimes i'll look like those from the tribal-council of Survivor when i'm wearing a lot of these kind of stuff!... and i'm always with my bag... can't live without it...

Steph

Steph Ambient

Well, I don't really have a general style....I wear whatever fits the mood I'm in...sometimes I go goth...sometimes it's punk...then there are times I want to feel sexy so I wear a dress or a skirt.....you get me?

limited_edition

limited_edition Well-Known Member

i usually wear baggy jeans, baggy t-shirt, and skater shoes (vans), i gel my hair but im not to sure how to do it :D i need to try spikey and stuff(dont have a clue how to) if its cold i wear a baggy hoody. i dont have any piercings or tatoos.

i wear all of the above to skool

lprandyb

lprandyb Active Member

i wear baggy jeans, etnies shoes, just random t-shirts, sumtimes hoodies (depends on how cold it is!), i put wax in my hair, and its kinda spikey,

Aaron

Aaron Foundation LPA Super Member

I wear the typical skaterboy clothings.

You know? The pants that don't come out over the tougue of your shoes. The short sleeves. The DC's or whatever.

You all know my hair style. Towel dry! w00t! I'm getting a hair cut today, don't know what I'll get done, maybe an inch or two. I can chew on the hairs that are on the back of my head. >_>

I suppose I could post a few pics after I get it done.

Nowhere Kid

Nowhere Kid Well-Known Member

I have no idea what kind of 'style' I have, It's just there. I wear baggy pants 90% of the time, I have a lot of fishnet shirts, I wear band shirts sometimes...for footwear it's usually my black high heel boots or my chuck taylors. My hair is short and it flips out on the sides... it has a fluent change of hairstyles, it's been blonde, red, purple, blonde again, red, pink, dark brown...IN that order! It'll be dark purple before the summer. I have my ears pierced but I plan on getting my eyebrow pierced sometime soon, probably never happen but it never hurts to try.

[Fool]

[Fool] Banned

jst baggy clothes and my hair is always flat or i jst wear a cap lol i wear it at and angle.

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

I hate styles. I do everything my own way, and so on in my life.

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

I wear, um...clothing! :p

Seriously though...I dress pretty plain. Usually jeans, cargo pants or my (totally awesome) pink plaid pants, band shirts, hoodies (zipper up or pullover), tank tops in the summer...my hair is about armpit length, and the bottom two or three inches go back and forth bewteen blue and green, but I'm getting pretty bored with it so I'll probably cut the color off and do something different.

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Sweaters :mellow: Noize, Simmer, Hookipa, all that stuff. I dont wear those Gangsta Fo Shizzle Mah Pantsizzle pants. I just wear normal and put them down :p I wear black/grey Puma's and they rock! I have my hair in waves when i do it to the back. Thats the only way i can do my hair, or else it will look stupid :lol: I have 2 bracelets, one is silver and one is with spikes ^_^

EvolutionaryFuse

EvolutionaryFuse Ambient

baggy trousers hoody tops i usualy only wear two t-shirts erm my hair is usualy spiked up at the front but my hairs is long at th moment, and my shoes are like these :

click same style but blue and white