LPA Awards 2016 Results Thread

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Joe, Feb 11, 2017.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

After a gruelling 2 weeks of votes and dick pics the results are finally in for the 2016 LPA Awards! We pulled in a very respectable number of votes which made this year one of the most varied and closest yet! This thread won't be too fancy, so without further bullshit here are the winners for 2016!

[​IMG]

FAVOURITE MEMBER
    TIM
    2nd - TONY V.
    3rd - GIBS
    Other votes in this Category:
    This motherfucker. Tim wins Favourite Member for the... fourth (?!) year in a row! Except this year he has dropped the dead weight that is Decay and is going solo like Kev on a wankathon over Swedish Jul. Tim is an awesome guy and the LPA wouldn't be the same without him! I'm pretty sure people thought they were voting for Tim's dick when they voted in this category, but all the same, he deserves it every time! Congratulations, Tim! [​IMG] Shout out to Tony V. and Gibs for being the runners up in what was one of the most varied categories in the awards.

FAVOURITE STAFF MEMBER
    DEREK & JOE
    2nd - KEVIN
    3rd - REE

We have our first joint winner of the LPA Awards! And it's me and that cunt who apparently runs the site but didn't even bother to vote in the awards, so eat shit, Derek! I'm taking all the glory! Kevin did a great job in 2016 and deservedly got 2nd place with Ree not far behind. We can only assume Ree was voted for her savage put downs and name changes in the shoutbox! Congratulations me and everyone else!

MOST INTELLIGENT MEMBER
    TIM
    2nd - MINUTEFORCE
    3rd - TODD & ASTAT & JOE & REE

Tim you smart bastard! Some call him "The Hispanic Calculator". Others refer to him as "The DICKtionary" because of his large dick and equally large vocabulary. Me? I call him "The knowledge droppin', cherry poppin', taco eating, ass feasting, writing code as long as his chode, shoutbox poster with the thickest load! - TIM. THE. TIMOTHY. TIM MAN.

MOST FUNNIEST MEMBER

JOE
    2nd - TIM
    3rd - FILIP

Thank you all so much for the votes! Really happy to win Most Funniest Member this year but I can't take anything away from Tim as it was so close! I love you, Tim! Winning this award always means a lot and I'm glad you like the stupid shit I post! Thanks again!

MOST RANDOM MEMBER

MANDYLANE
    2nd - MICHELE
    3rd - WIZARDOFOZIL

Mandylane takes the award for Most Random Member this year! Oh, mandylane. What would the LPA be without your musings? Who can honestly say. Michele is 2nd but trust me, the votes weren't close... Also apparently dream don't come true as Wizardofozil was robbed this year! Presumably because of his absence, but who can forget the legend?! Guys, next year stop takein weed and vote for wizardofozil, unless you are having the midlife crisis? In which case YOU ARE AN CUNT.

MOST ATTRACTIVE MEMBERS
    LOTUS & DECAY
    2nd - LIZ

NO YOU CAN'T VOTE FUCKING UNDERSTARS! I get it she's beautiful, but sadly she joined in 2017. Maybe this is her year so vote for her then! We have the same fucking winners as last year! Lotus our ravishing, gorgeous VIP takes the 2016 Most Attractive Member. Decay takes the male equivalent with those dark, deep eyes. I could get lost in them. It's like falling down a well made out of a pugs eyelid. Of course our beautiful Liz is not far behind. If only she posted more pics in 2016. We can only assume people couldn't vote for her because their keys were too sticky to submit votes on time.

MOST DEDICATED MEMBER
    KEVIN
    2nd - MICHELE & ATTICUS & FILIP

The Swedish nipple clipper has done it again! This half-Admin, half-serial killer has taken Most Dedicated Member once more for what we can assume are for his soda reviews on YouTube. If you've ever woken up with a sore arsehole with the words "Fear the Ikea" sprawled on your wall in blood, you know just how dedicated Kev can be! He likes meatballs just as much as he likes posting LPA news, and you can guaran-damn-fucking-tee that if there's a website that needs coding, he's the one doing it. Congratulations, Kevin!

MOST CONTROVERSIAL MEMBER
    MINUS
    2nd - ROBERT & JESSE
    3rd - PATRICK & FILIP & ASTAT & WIZARDOFOZIL

No I'm not typing MeteoraIsBetterThanAnythingTrentReznorHasDone or whatever the fuck his name is. Minus has once again taken Most Controversial, this time with no effort at all! This ice cold motherfucker has been making savage posts for years and the LPA community are not soon to forget. Even when he's not around as much he still takes this award that might aswell be called The Minus Award by now. We love you, Minus. :partyminus: Jesse lands second place which can only be in conjunction with his hentai fetish. Put Miku's panties down FFS! Rob is joint second but because he didn't vote on time I'm just going to :sheldon:.

NICEST MEMBER
    MICHELE
    2nd - TONY V.
    3rd - SUJANA

Michele you warm, cuddly-ass motherfucker. Bring it in for a hug! For the second year running he takes this award and it's no surprise! Easily one of the kindest and nicest people you will ever come across online! Tony V. is not far behind in 2nd place with his glowing presence of positivity! Always around and always nice to see! Sujana rightfully comes in 3rd as someone who is exceptionally nice and awesome to have around at any time. We love you all!

MOST CREATIVE MEMBER
    JOE
    2nd - DRAGONDUST
    3rd - ELAINE & MINUTEFORCE

I take Most Creative this year! Thank you all so much for voting me in another award! It really means a lot with how much effort I put in to the awards and everything else I do. Even the shit jokes I make in the shoutbox! I also probably bullied some of you to vote for me, but err, Dragondust is 2nd! A lovely person who is always posting her creative projects on the LPA and it's always awesome to see! Congratulations to everyone voted!

LPA'ER YOU WOULD MOST LIKE TO MEET

TIM
    2nd - JOE
    3rd - CAPTAIN-EO & GIBS & DECAY & LIZ

He went and did it the absolute MADMAN! His third award of the 2016 LPA Awards! He is your favourite, he's also smarter than a 7 speed dildo with pulsating flap laser guided technology and NOW, he's the LPA'er you would most like to meet! You could go out and eat burritos whilst burning out your asshole to a volcanic pile of ash, you could go out and get drunk enough to pushpop 'til you drop. The possibilities are endless with this fun loving awesome fucker! I came in 2nd and that's awesome! Thank you all so much! :joepotter:

BEST NEWBIE
    DELIVERANZE
    Deliveranze rolled up in to the LPA and started posting like a motherfucker! You can catch this well-spoken dude in the Linkin Park threads and he always comes across as a cool person! It's no surprise he was the only person to win 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in the same fucking category! The only person to do that thoughtout the whole awards! Congratulations!
    BEST THREAD
    LINKIN PARK PARTNERS WITH TROJAN FOR NEW RANGE OF CONDOMS
    2nd - SESSION - SONG BY SONG, LET'S TALK LINKIN PARK
    3rd - ALPHABET TWIST

It's no surprise the LPA's April Fools Day prank is the winner this year! Not only did we create and make six condom variations based on Linkin Park but we also made a fake fucking website where you can order them! This was a great thread to work on and I'm happy to see it get recognised as the Best Thread of 2016! Other LPA favourites like Session also get noticed, which is great to see as one of the most maintained and detailed threads on the site!

BIGGEST WTF THREAD
    EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED IN CHESTER BENNINGTON
    2nd - LPA SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

What in the actual fuck was this dude thinking? We actually had someone mad enough that Chester supported Hillary Clinton in the 2016 US election that they signed up to voice their disappointment in the most obnoxious, dismissive and dumbest way possible. He honestly thought Chester was paid by democrats to voice that. :mellow: Welcome to 2017, people. It's no surprise the thread or user didn't last too long but the beautiful put down and closure of that thread will be forever with us and deservedly so.

Best LPA Smilie
    :kappa: | Kappa
    2nd -
    :halfkappa: | HalfKappa
    3rd -
    :lund: | Lund
    Kappa won. Yeah, yeah we know. Happens every time. Kappa is a great addition for the LPA and constantly finds uses. I personally was hoping for a HalfKappa win, but hey, there's always next year! :halfkappa: It's nice to see Lund recognised in 3rd place. That metal dick waving motherfucker never gets old.

MOST MISSED MEMBER
    MELIS
    2nd - ERICA & MESSY MARJ & LOUIS

Melis! Where are you :( Melis takes away Most Missed this year. Once upon a time she would grace us with her presence and life would feel full. Now she comes by once or twice a year and then disappears faster than the graphic print on Jesse's anime body pillow. Come back, Melis! Come back! Erica, Messy Marj and Louis take joint 2nd, all equally missed. Especially Louis who never shows up anymore...

-----------------------------

And there you have it! Thank you all so much to everyone who voted or got others to vote! We had a great turnout to say how quiet 2016 was and the theme was a lot of fun! Thanks again to the amazing Ree who helped come up with the theme and I had a blast making them. Congratulations to all the winners, runners up and nominated LPA members! Thanks again and we will see you again next year!

:fedora:

lime treacle, chris2, Gibs and 5 others like this.
    Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

I thought you wouldn't tell anyone about the hentai fetishes, Joe. You lying bastard. :cry:

Also congrats everyone!!!

Can I win the "Most times being in second place Award?" (it doesn't have to be true, just give it to me. :|)

Gibs, Sasuke and Joe like this.
    Decay

Decay Well-Known Member

Thanks so much to the people who deemed me worthy of their vote. And huge congrats to all the winners (especially The Hispanic Calculator).

Fantastic job, Joe. Big thanks for doing this year's awards!

Sasuke

Sasuke Modern Prog enjoyer LPA Super Member

Congrats for all the winners :partyminus:
    Who didn't see that coming:halfkappa:

Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS! Due to my long abscense during last year I'm heavily surprised I got any votes at all? And in the Most Attractive category? :shifty: Who's my Romeo in the Shadows? :halfkappa:

I voted for halfkappa too, and I'm pleased TIM and JOE got so many awards this year, what would this place be without these two crazy dudes?

HUGS FOR EVERYONE

Tim, Modern Guitar God and Sasuke like this.
    understars

understars Active Member

Congrats to all the winners and runner ups too :)

Modern Guitar God likes this.
    Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

Thanks Joe for putting this up. You did an awesome job as always.

And thank you to all of you guys who voted for me. I didnt thought that i would get nicest member 2 times in a row :lol:
    But one question: Am i so random? :halfkappa:

Modern Guitar God and Sasuke like this.
    Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

You're goddamn right I'm a cunt. And proud of it Joe.

Vdalem and Michele like this.
    Modern Guitar God

Modern Guitar God Nets 2021 LPA Super VIP

Congrats to everyone. Thanks to everyone who voted for me - didn't see that coming. Not sure what I did to deserve votes for Fav Member lol.

The write-out for Kevin's award in Most Dedicated is fuckin hilarious.

Joe did a great job on the awards!

Michele, Vdalem and minuteforce like this.
    Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

You guys, this is nuts! Thanks to everyone who voted, and I don't mean just for me, as well as Joe for putting this together again. The LPA Awards are consistently one of the coolest things on this site (really loved the theme this year), and I'm just glad they're still a thing.

minuteforce and Andreina like this.
    minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

GODDAMN, @Tim :lol:

Also, I voted for halfkappa and I'm disappointed in all of you. :halfkappa:

Sasuke likes this.
    Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Congrats everyone! After taking about a year off away from here, I'm not surprised that I wasn't nominated in many categories. Anyways, keep being awesome, LPA people! 2017 is looking to be a good one. Also, good job, Joe.

Captain-EO

Captain-EO Also Prog Nerd Now, Thanks Gibs LPA Super Member

Wait what the hell I didn't even know this was happening :lol:

minuteforce likes this.
    $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

I'm amused that Minus is still winning Most Controversial after all these years. Other than Joe & Derek, I don't have a clue who any of these people are.

Joe likes this.
    minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Looks like somebody's campaigning for "most controversial member" early :kappa:

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

Great job with the awards, Jow, and congratulations to all the winners! Also, thanks everyone who voted for me!

Michele likes this.
    Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Congrats, guys! Thanks to anyone who voted for me.

The Most Dedicated blurb for Kevin is fucking hilarious. :lol:

Good job again, @Joe!

Andreina and Joe like this.
    Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

The number of years in a row that I have won this award is equal to the number of inches in Tim's dick. Namely, 7.

The next goal is to reach a streak that is equal to the number of inches in Tim's erect dick. Namely, 14.

Dekar, Gibs, Michele and 2 others like this.
    Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

Yay!! Congrats to all the winners!! Like it or not! Eheheheh *munches on cookies*

Michele likes this.
    Elaine

Elaine The One They Call Elaine. LPA VIP

How'd I get a vote for most controversial? :lol: