Hellew

Discussion in 'Newbie Camp' started by tbmlp, Oct 10, 2016.

tbmlp

tbmlp Member

I remember first knowing about LP in middle school back in 2001 (I hope I'm not the only "oldie"). I liked their first two albums. However, I have enjoyed their recent work. I also have my favorite albums and songs. Funnily enough, back in those days of middle/high school, I remember they were "that band" that wasn't talked about much. Still, I liked their songs then. I wish I kept up with them throughout those years, up to now. They made an album here and there. I think, some that knew about them in the early days somehow also "moved on" (that transition thingy in life).
    Needless to say, recently, I've come back to listening to them and learning more about them...some things I didn't even know until now. And some movie credits at the end I liked, didn't know who they were...but I knew they sounded familiar. I'd like to see them in concert someday. I know they draw a huge crowd :shit: .
    It is just refreshing to hear Linkin Park after all these years and even their recent work. It still brings a nostalgic feel.:music:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
    minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

A huge crowd ... that essentially stands still and silent until "Numb" or "In The End" comes on. :)

Captain-EO likes this.
    Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

Thanks for reminding me I still haven't been to a concert of theirs yet! *munches on cookie* :cry:

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

Yep.

tbmlp

tbmlp Member

You neither? I know they were in my city 2 years ago. If I had kept up with them, I would have known...

As an aside, I like going to concerts but it's always fun going with someone. Maybe someone around town where I live might know them or I can find someone on a forum when the time comes around.

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Please edit your post instead of making two consecutive posts.

tbmlp

tbmlp Member

I kept one of them instead.

I like those two songs but I also have expanded to other songs of them. I wonder what their new album will be like. I know a lot of people want a Hybrid Theory though.

Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

The last time they were here was in New Orleans. Around the same time I just start liking them. *eats another cookie* :cry: