Dogfight

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Derek, Feb 18, 2004.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

If any of you live in Boston you more than likely have heard of a band called "Dogfight". Dogfight are quickly rising in popularity and recentely shared the stage with Staind at a sold out show in Lowell, MA.

Quoting from the band's website:

"Dogfight is a powerful and uncompromising hard rock band. Their music is as energetic as it is melodic, blending their diverse musical influences to create strong, memorable, intensely emotional songs. The band's live performance is equally as powerful, physical and intense.

Dogfight has spent the last 3 years in the trenches of the greater New England area club circuit perfecting their live performance and developing a strong fan base. Along the way Dogfight has shared the stage with many national acts such as Drowning Pool, Godsmack, Sevendust, Filter, Nonpoint, Zack Wild, Static-X, RA, and Kitty....

....Dogfight continues in their tradition of powerful guitar driven music. Never satisfied, the band is constantly developing their craft and exploring various musical landscapes. Dogfight's intention has always been to merge individual musical styles to create strong, memorable, emotional songs. Refusing to attach stereotypes to itself, the members simply prefer to write, record and play without compromise. Dogfight is an ambitious band possessing drive, desire, commitment, resilience and attitude."

^©2003 Dogfight All Rights Reserved^

A few weeks ago, I approached Dogfight with my graphical talents and it is now possible that I could be creating the album art for their next album which could prove to be their biggest CD yet. I am very excited as I think this band has a lot of potential and I know you will think the same after hearing their music. Dogfight also has the highest selling cd out of any unsigned artist at FYE music stores across the US.

But enough of my rambling, why don't you check them out?

Dogfight's official site can be found at http://www.dogfightband.com

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

They kind of sound like they're trying to be like Godsmack.

Derek

I haven't heard any of their past two cds so I cant be sure if this is the way they've always sounded or just something new.

Who knows. :lol:

breaker8

breaker8 Banned

I have a friend who lives in Boston, and he sent me the Dogfight CD "Push" and it is a awesome CD. I am trying to get them signed by Disturbed's label, Intxociation Records.

Derek

Yeah they're really down to earth guys and that's half the reason I'm so eager to help them. If you got them signed they'd probably love you forever lmfao. :lol:

slammer800

slammer800 Banned

I dont live in Boston. And I have never heard of the band "Dogfight"

Derek

Hold on let me react to that: :rolleyes:

If you have nothing to say about the band whether it be criticizing or praise then why post here? Of course you haven't heard about the band yet, most people haven't, especially if you don't live in Boston. I only heard Dogfight because they were on "MUSIC CHOICE" otherwise I probably wouldn't have heard them at all unless they got signed.

Why not LISTEN to the band and say if you like them or not, rather then post a pointless reply? It's your choice though so I won't critcize you for it.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

To sum up what Derek said in case you can't handle big words:

Don't make pointless posts. :)

Derek

To sum up what Derek said in case you can't handle big words:

Don't make pointless posts. :) [/b][/quote]
    lmao. But Will....I like confusing people.