Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by ProJecT NotHinG, Feb 18, 2004.

ProJecT NotHinG

ProJecT NotHinG Banned

Anyone like the show 24? You know the show with Kiefer Sutherland thats on FOX!

And f you are a huge fan, did you see last night's episode?? :eek:

slammer800

slammer800 Banned

24 SUCKS! Along with all the other stupid tv shows that are on FOX. Besides family Guy and Simpsons.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

My favorite show.

24 is amazing. So many twists and turns make it a fun thing to watch. The acting from Keifer as Jack is amazing too. I really like this years storyline and the twists. You never know what's happening next.

Last night's show was awesome. In the commercial they made it really suspenseful and you'd think Kim or Nina would've shot each other but Jack came in and saved the day. I really liked how Jack finally got back at Nina for killing his wife. I didn't understand how Nina could escape the operation room, though. Messed up. Anyways, I wonder if they're going to question Jack about shooting a helpless person three times after they're down, but I think it was justified. Crazy show last night.

ProJecT NotHinG

ProJecT NotHinG Banned

They'll question him for sure, but I dunno if they will about shooting her 3 times! Would be funny though in a way! I thought though that either Kim or Nina was going to fire and it would've ended that way and we would've had to wait till next week to see who did who (no pun intended) with no "previews of next week" or anything. That would've been real suspense to me

It was shocking to me (and my family) to see Jack kill Nina dammit. Thats a motto we use for the show, since Jack does everything, we go "Cause he's Jack Bauer dammit!" I want a shirt of that!! Oh well

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

Family Guy isn't on Fox anymore, but FOX does have some awful shows. 'The Smallest Groom' is so pathetic.

ProJecT NotHinG

ProJecT NotHinG Banned

Family Guy isn't on Fox anymore, but FOX does have some awful shows. 'The Smallest Groom' is so pathetic. [/b][/quote]
    Family Guy is coming back in 2005 with 35 new episode. On FOX or Cartoon Network, im not sure

LPNeSSRGB

LPNeSSRGB Super Member LPA Super Member

24 is my favourite show too. Last night's epsiode was awesome, I can't believe he FINALLY shot her. I can't believe he didn't do it sooner.
    And that whole thing with Chase's daughter... :eek: talk about a scandal! :lol:
    I just wish the show was longer, an hour is not enough! I always freak out at the end of each episode because I want to know what is going to happen.

mp066

mp066 Well-Known Member

24 is my fav show too! i was so happy when jack finally shot nina. that stupid b*tch! for those of you who have seen the other seasons of 24, have you found this season to be a little bit predictable?

LPNeSSRGB

Actually I have. It's weird. But I'm still shocked when things happen even though I predicted them! :lol:

mp066

mp066 Well-Known Member

ya, i guess. i just can't stop watching it. it's so awesome. i think the thing between chase and kim is kinda dumb....and the baby...yeesh! how cheesy can you get???

ProJecT NotHinG

ProJecT NotHinG Banned

They only put Elisha Cuthbert (Kim) on cause she was hot...and it's working!!!

Mark

They only put Elisha Cuthbert (Kim) on cause she was hot...and it's working!!! [/b][/quote]
    Haha, true that.

I don't know what's up with me this year. When Chloe was telling Kim who the baby belonged to I was thinking "Jack?!" and then she blurted out Chase and it totally threw me through a loop. Many parts were unpredicatable to me, but I did see the whole Jack shooting Nina thing as soon as he knocked her down the first time. I didn't think he'd come in silently and get Nina while she was pointing the gun at Kim, that was a surprise.

President Palmer is going to be in this huge scandal over the Allan Milickin death because of Sherry. Should be interesting to watch.

mp066

mp066 Well-Known Member

ya, i agree with the whole palmer scandal thing happening. sherry's screwed up so much for him (and he keeps calling her back!). anybody have any guesses about what's michael amador's gonna do with the virus????

LPNeSSRGB

I thought the exact same thing! :eek:
    I can't wait to find out what happens next. Damn Sherry, she's made a mess of everything for David, and for Julia.

Mark

The next episode is on tonight at 9 eastern on Fox.

My predictions: Ryan Chapelle covers up for Jack for shooting Nina (that'd be a shocker), the press reveals the story about the ex-wife of President Palmer killing Alan Milickin, Kim and Chase fall farther apart, and the virus, after staying dormant in the computer system, acts up again and whipes everything (Nina's dead so she can't stop it).

ProJecT NotHinG

ProJecT NotHinG Banned

Thats what I think...*does Keanu Reeves style 'Whoa!'*

But hopefully something good happens, cause last week's one was like *does Keanu Reeves style 'Whoa!'*

Mark

Thats what I think...*does Keanu Reeves style 'Whoa!'*

But hopefully something good happens, cause last week's one was like *does Keanu Reeves style 'Whoa!'* [/b][/quote]
    Wow, I was way off. :lol:

Last night's episode was awesome! Guyelle (sp?) is now infected and so is everyone else in the building. My question is, why not turn off the air circulatory system? That would stop any possible threat of the virus getting widespread. Michelle's in hot water with Tony now for going against his orders, but she did it for the right reasons.

And Juliya ratted on Sherry, now David is screwed when the press gets a hold of this. He's going to try to cover for her and it's going to come back to haunt him. But I'm not good with predictions, lol.

ProJecT NotHinG

ProJecT NotHinG Banned

Wow, I was way off. :lol:

Last night's episode was awesome! Guyelle (sp?) is now infected and so is everyone else in the building. My question is, why not turn off the air circulatory system? That would stop any possible threat of the virus getting widespread. Michelle's in hot water with Tony now for going against his orders, but she did it for the right reasons.

And Juliya ratted on Sherry, now David is screwed when the press gets a hold of this. He's going to try to cover for her and it's going to come back to haunt him. But I'm not good with predictions, lol. [/b][/quote]
    My dad wondered why they didnt turn off the fans and stuff too :lol:

Now the bad part, having to wait until March 30th to find out what happens! *wants to kill American Idol*

Mark

My dad wondered why they didnt turn off the fans and stuff too :lol:

Now the bad part, having to wait until March 30th to find out what happens! *wants to kill American Idol* [/b][/quote]
    WHAT?! No episodes for a month?! Ahhh!

Edit: I checked the schedule and under 24's time slot is "Forever Eden". In the Forever Eden sypnosis (when you click on the time slot), it says "(READER’S NOTE: 24 is preempted this one night only.)". So maybe it's just one week and they're back on the 9th.

ProJecT NotHinG

ProJecT NotHinG Banned

WHAT?! No episodes for a month?! Ahhh!

Edit: I checked the schedule and under 24's time slot is "Forever Eden". In the Forever Eden sypnosis (when you click on the time slot), it says "(READER’S NOTE: 24 is preempted this one night only.)". So maybe it's just one week and they're back on the 9th. [/b][/quote]
    Well I checked next week's preview after the show and they said that March 30th, they start the final countdown to the end of the season and they said it's going to be back on March 30th. I wouldn't doubt it that they're taking a break...I need the break, after watching it straight every week for a good 2 months tires me out!