November 23rd, 2014 - London, England (Part 1)

Discussion in 'News' started by Louis, Nov 23, 2014.

polleo

polleo You're gonna carry that weight. LPA Super Member

Nice.

Decay

Decay Well-Known Member

Nice.

Wizardofozil

Wizardofozil Well-Known Member

And Chester was singing final masquerade wrong

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

How dare he :kappa: Did he fucked up every thing he said? :kappa:

Wizardofozil

Wizardofozil Well-Known Member

wrong lyrics

TobinKnowsBest

TobinKnowsBest 20.03.1976 - 20.07.2017 LPA VIP

All jokes aside Final Masquerade was beautiful last night

Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

That was an awesome and energetic show last night! Definitely beat the previous London show I attended in 2010. Chester's energy was insane, I don't know how he fucking does it! His random dancing is hilarious too.

My highlights of the set were Papercut, Rebellion, COG experience (felt like I was at a rave here), the ballad medley, WFTE and of course, Bleed It Out.

What block were you in? I was in 103 and everyone was standing up there. It would have been impossible for anyone sitting down to see anything there.

bigbadboz

bigbadboz Active Member

After this show I've seen the band 4 times in just over 5 months and all 4 are contender for the best show I've been too for different reasons.

Flozuki

Flozuki LPA VIP LPA VIP

First: For people with a disability there are special seats :)

Second: Pit was sold out

Third: No need to get personal just because you somehow feel provoked. I am someone you can talk to ;-) I was more talking about the fact that people are to lazy to stand up. But I will tell Mike that he has to consider people with certain problems can´t stand... "So please Mike, don´t ask people to stand up during concert"

In general: Thanks for the good advice, despite that everyone in front of me was also staying but I am sure the Internet police took that into consideration, right? :shinado:

Can´t believe people complaining about people complaining. It is just unusual from the concert experiences I had in the last 15 years, that´s all. If people want to sit, that´s fine. Your argument itself doesn´t make any sense too by the way ... but as mentioned before. Next time the bands asks the people to stand up I will just hold up a sign for the band: "Sorry LP, Decay told me to sit down because that´s what seats are for".

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
    Michele

:jesse:

Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

HEY LOUIS, I SEE YOU. :head:

[youtube]_tRRDeQZ2XA[/youtube]

LohithMohan

LohithMohan It's like I'm paranoid...or am I?

Brad's solos were getting much better as the tour went on.

:leo:
    Given how I've seen them live 0 times from the 0 chances I've had to go to their concert in 14 years, I'd like to say this; I fucking hate you! :cry: :badmood:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
    snailharvest

snailharvest nice

I went, it was my first time seeing LP, so that was cool. I haven't listened to them since THP came out but man, i've been wanting to see them for years so I had to go.

I was in the pit, right side about 6 rows from the front. The view was amazing tbh. The setlist was also really fucking great, I was just dissapointed they didn't play the rest of Blackout after the intro :(.

I can't lie, LP are an incredible live band, the atmosphere in the pit was incredible, like nearly every single person was singing nearly every single word where we was, even to stuff like Mike's rap from Recharged (i think it was the Skin to Bone remix, or the I'll Be Gone one, I can't remember). Waiting For The End was something fucking special too, jesus. The atmosphere during Final Masquerade was almost as good! The ballad medley was also cool.

Only downsides really were OM&M supporting, I hate them :lol. (honestly they must be one of the fucking dullest metalcore bands to exist, and metalcore is really dull imo anyway). The 2 vocalists were pretty great with LP tho, i'll admit that!

Overall in the pit it didn't look like there was that much moshing going on, but where we were standing during the heavier shit some people were going mental for an LP show, which was fun as hell. All the slower songs were incredible though, and that "rave" during Castle of Glass took us all by surprise but it was pretty great.

Yeah, it was honestly one of the best gigs i've been to, and i've been to loads over the past couple of years. I don't know if because I loved them so much as a kid, and still kinda do, and that I knew every single damn word but like wow, it was great.

Such a damn good show.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
    Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Thought it was a pretty average show to be honest. Chester fucked up lyrics, there were technical difficulties throughout (especially during BID when Joe's equipment just took on a mind of its own) and the set list was largely predictable.

7th time seeing the band and definitely the worst performance.

bigbadboz

bigbadboz Active Member

Aww come on now Squidward, don't be mad

bigbadboz

bigbadboz Active Member

Awww don't hate, mash potate......

I didn't get to see LP live until the MTM tour in Jan 2008 so I'm making up for it with every show I can get to

Michele

well to be honest i should be the last one who should use a Squidward here , because fucking Germany :lol: