Charlotte Concert-AMAZING!!! Spoiler Alert in Text

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by LPFan4everDS, Aug 15, 2014.

LPFan4everDS

LPFan4everDS Well-Known Member

My boyfriend and I went to the Charlotte show on Tuesday August 12th. We met up with an LP Association member, MTSoul, and his fiance. It was such an amazing concert!! We had wonderful seats.

AFI wasn't bad, I couldn't understand them very well. The balance of the equipment and his mic was off. Some of the people there, were only there to see AFI. A bunch of people left after they got done, which was very sad to see, but what are you going to do?

30 seconds to mars.... WOW.... They were so amazing, they blew us away. I've never seen such a natural performer. He came into the crowd so many times; we were 20 feet or less from him 4+ times. He once asked the crowd if anyone has ever made love to 'Kings and Queens' ha! He was just not what I was expecting, a great show!! I am now a huge fan of TSTM.

During intermission, waiting for LP to come on, MTSoul (Gary) texted me and said he just met Mr Hahn!!! I lost it, ran over to them, and found out that Joe walked right past the concession stands and signed a bunch memorabilia and took pictures. Gary got him to sign the back of his PHONE!! Needless to say, I was very jealous that I missed it. If I would've just been 3 min earlier to getting to them, we would've met Joe as well.

Linkin Park was awesome! No pyrotechnics this year, but they put on an awesome show! The vibe I get every time we go to their shows is so powerful, I tear up. Now, I am a girly girl, high maintenance, very fashionable, etc. But when I see LP, I lose it, I jump up and up and up, I bang my head so hard, I cant lift my neck the next day. During some of the songs, you can hear every single fan in the audience singing along, feeling the music, and its just amazing to see/hear. This is why I go, why I spend so much money, and drive so far every time to see my favorite band. Not just to hear their songs live, but to feel the love in the pavilion/stadium, that's what makes it for me.

SPOILER ALERT*********Mike sings a song from Collison Course while Chester is backstage for one of his 3 min breaks******* The whole crowd lost it, including me! It was great!!!!

I hope everyone that is going to a concert during this tour has just as an amazing of a time as we did!! And a shout out to MTSoul for meeting with us!! So glad we got to hang out with such wonderful LP fans!

Attached Files:

Reed To Black

Reed To Black Prog, bro.

Awesome to hear! Hopefully Dallas is just as good :D

kinseylimpfy

kinseylimpfy New Member

Do you know if there is a full recording of this show somewhere?

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

That's when you know that you did it right, I guess :rolleyes:

ChuckCheese

ChuckCheese Did somebody order some cheese? LPA VIP

Glad you had a great time! This was a hometown show for me and man was it a great one. Loved that we got the new setlist debut here; LFY and SIB were a huge surprise. This was one of my favorite shows of the whole tour.

There is an audio recording of this entire show minus Bleed It Out. Hasn't been posted yet but it exists.

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

Did you really see LP 9 times on the current tour?

TobinKnowsBest

TobinKnowsBest 20.03.1976 - 20.07.2017 LPA VIP

9 shows in 13 days is absolutely insane....

ChuckCheese

ChuckCheese Did somebody order some cheese? LPA VIP

Yeah, I did.

kinseylimpfy

kinseylimpfy New Member

Do you know when it will be available?