Link Park Lost..

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Paul, Feb 9, 2004.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

U said it. The Grammys are just teenie pop sh1t.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

U said it. The Grammys are just teenie pop sh1t. [/b][/quote]
    That's why there Alternative, Rock and Metal categories. :rolleyes:

Justin V.

Justin V. Professional Lurker

That's why there Alternative, Rock and Metal categories. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    People who have narrow musical tastes annoy me. Yeah there are tons of awards they hand out that they don't show on TV so LP could have won SOMETHING but they weren't nominated. I mean come on if an instrumental is the only track nominated for your band maybe you need to try harder.

Snoo

Snoo Well-Known Member

I missed the part where they showed the nominees and winner of the Rock Instrumental category. Damn. Oh well. :D

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

F*ck the grammies. They don't deserve LP holding one of their f*ck-sh*t awards. We know LP is great, we don't need some pop-loving teenyboppers to tell us other wise.

HARLEYsheXda

HARLEYsheXda Well-Known Member

"Grammy sounds huge... a symbol of achievement... well, maybe for special reasons... but i dont see it like that, not just recently... (i'm not in the "business" so i guess i'm not overwhelmed!)

have u or have u not realize that those who won the awards (obviously for those who enters the music scene for the first time and for those who won handful of the awards...) actually flopped during their "second year" in the music scene... like, it's pretty obvious to me... (i don't easily like a singer or a band without any particular reason and i just hate stereotypes or peeps with gossips - like they "own" u with all of the attention and gossipy craps!!...)

i do think those who won the Grammy during their first "mass-appearances" actually faces "hard-times" making a turn to their so-called "bright" career the year after they've won the Grammys...

i'm glad LP didn't win it... they've their own "class"!

this is by no means a sarcasm for those who'll flop!" :angry:

*this was actually being posted on the other site...

Justin V.

Justin V. Professional Lurker

I don't give a f**k about Beyonce. But yeah Outkast did deserve to win. Hey Ya DEFINITELY does not represent the album. He said he was supposed to be in a movie and "The Love Below" is the "soundtrack" to that movie. So Hey Ya is just a piece of the soundtrack to the whole movie. So the album changes a lot. Nothing on the album sounds even close to Hey Ya. LP needs to Step Up. But who knows, they may never achieve the first album glory again.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

It's a damn award, everybody get over it.

hybrid_soldier

hybrid_soldier Well-Known Member

:( LP should have won that! But hopefully next time! :lol:

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

For real people, c`mon..who gives a #### about some award? I bet LP couldn't care less, you shouldn't care if LP wins on a pop show.