Linkin Park + Thirty Seconds to Mars North American "Carnivores Tour" Dates Leaked

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Mar 4, 2014.

Linkin_way

Linkin_way LPA VIP LPA VIP

What's lpl ?

bry.n ston

bry.n ston i did a thing once

hey guys, official announcement-- EARLY. In case you haven't noticed, the website is being updated every few hours to show more of the image behind the clouds. I found THIS image last night, but it meant nothing to me until I realized that it was to be the final result. I didn't recognize the triangle on the right until I cropped it and plugged it into google image search, but I found out on my own that they were planning something with 30 Seconds to Mars, before these tour date leaks. whatshallberevealed.jpg I still have no clue what the middle triangle is, anyone know?

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

You know, that's the http://www.lpassociation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40078 first time that anyone http://www.lpassociation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40078 has mentioned that. http://www.lpassociation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40078

lpandpie

lpandpie Well-Known Member

What's a guesstimate for how much a LPU Pre-Sale ticket will go for, and how much time will they give us to prepare for it? Thanks, I'll hang up and listen lol

bry.n ston

I'm sorry, where in that thread does it have THE ENTIRE FINISHED IMAGE? from what I see, they just pulled the incomplete image from behind the clouds. When they're updating it, they're changing that image and the behavior of the clouds each time.

Squish Mitten

Squish Mitten I'm a five-star general; infantry controller.

Woahh. How did you "find" it? The middle triangle is the logo of AFI (A Fire Inside). http://www.afireinside.net/

bry.n ston

The images are being pulled from the website ardisalam.com you can see all the cloud images and such if you go to ardisalam.com/webfiles. well, at one point i was going back to his site again (the ardisalam.com part, not the webfiles) and found a directory. One file caught my eye. "0322014." I opened it. "lp_files." I opened it. "bg.psd." I downloaded it. I think he saw that i downloaded it though... it is no longer available. He's now taken down his website to just his logo and email address, and the file can no longer be found. There were a bunch of layers with clouds and stuff and this was underneath.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

:lol:

In other words. Photoshop.

bry.n ston

well i can hardly post a 50 mb psd file in here, so if you wanna say i photoshopped it, be my guest

Squish Mitten

Squish Mitten I'm a five-star general; infantry controller.

I don't know man. Looks pretty legit.

Serenity

Serenity Suffocating in the mess

St. Paul, here I come!

bry.n ston

I would have shared the image last night, but I at the time the tourdates hadn't been leaked yet. NO ONE knew, as far as i could tell from looking on google. i tweeted it as proof of the fact that I knew last night though, before you could see the other logos, hahaha.

Evan

Evan Well-Known Member

What in the actual fuck!? After promising to hit long-missed venues in their next US tour, LP completely ignores the WHOLE STATE of Ohio??? After only hitting Cincinatti the last 2 tours, I've had to drive 3 hours to Detroit because it was actually closer! How have they not come back to Cleveland (or at least the Cleveland area) since fucking 2007? Do they think we're fucking Wyoming or something? But 4 shows in California makes SO much sense...

Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

I was hoping to knock out two concert dates but I leave MN three days before the concert. So I'll just be going to Concord, CA then!

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Might see you there. ;)

LPFreak64

LPFreak64 BACON!!!

How do you think we feel here in Alabama/Tennessee? Last time in AL was in 2000 at Five Points Music Hall and last time in TN was in 2008 in Nashville for the MTM Winter Arena Tour with Coheed & Cambria and Chiodos. I gotta drive 4+ hours to Atlanta/Alpharetta IF they announce a stop there.

Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

You're coming to concord?!!

Erpek

Erpek New Member

"Who's ready for our BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY!?" MARS twitter.

bry.n ston

i replied to that tweet xD their tweet last night is what confirmed my guess that the symbol on the right in that image i found was them. they tweeted something about a huge announcement today.

Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

People bitching because they're not coming to their town BUT even if they were these tickets will be so expensive they'll be tough to afford. I'd be surprised if they were under $120 a ticket. Hope I'm wrong.