Toronto LP show Rocked.

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Mcnasty, Jan 25, 2004.

ObsidianReign

ObsidianReign Active Member

Those are some great pics, mind if we use them for our live show galleries? [/b][/quote]
    Hey Mark,

Absolutely go ahead and use them ... always happy to support bands I'm into and to help out fellow fans. That's why I posted the pics so everybody could see them.

I'm not guaranteeing that I'll be able to post all the time but it'll be cool to get to know some of you from these forums.

Looks like this is a pretty comprehensive site and I like the design alot. Talk to you folks soon ... I'll be looking to the gallery to see those pics. If you want to give credit for them, my name is Rob Adams (for the record ... or "Satan" if you prefer LOL)

Rob (guitar/vocals - Obsidian Reign)
    www.obsidianreign.com

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Hey Mark,

Absolutely go ahead and use them ... always happy to support bands I'm into and to help out fellow fans. That's why I posted the pics so everybody could see them.

I'm not guaranteeing that I'll be able to post all the time but it'll be cool to get to know some of you from these forums.

Looks like this is a pretty comprehensive site and I like the design alot. Talk to you folks soon ... I'll be looking to the gallery to see those pics. If you want to give credit for them, my name is Rob Adams (for the record ... or "Satan" if you prefer LOL)

Rob (guitar/vocals - Obsidian Reign)
    www.obsidianreign.com [/b][/quote]
    We'll have them up within the coming days, hopefully.

Glad to hear you'll try to post more. Feel free to PM me or any of the other staff members with any questions. Have an enjoyable time posting!

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

You look like Tom Green :mellow:

BTW, Thanks for posting the pics. I wish I could've went to the Toronto show but I was too late on buying tickets. Maybe next time

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

Awesome pics!

LPNeSSRGB

LPNeSSRGB Super Member LPA Super Member

Very cool pics! My friends are sending me pics from the Toronto show because I wasn't able to take a camera into the show. :)

ObsidianReign

It's easy to bring a camera into the show when you've got VIP Passes ;) Yeah, if you hadn't noticed, the last two pics on my list are of our All-Access passes. It pays to know people I guess ;)

Satan (guitar/vocals - Obsidian Reign)
    www.obsidianreign.com

LPNeSSRGB

LPNeSSRGB Super Member LPA Super Member

It's easy to bring a camera into the show when you've got VIP Passes ;) Yeah, if you hadn't noticed, the last two pics on my list are of our All-Access passes. It pays to know people I guess ;)

Satan (guitar/vocals - Obsidian Reign)
    All-Access Passes?! :eek: You lucky person!
    It definitely does pay to know the right people.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

I so hope my picture of Mr. Hahn with my flag looks good :D

numbfuse

numbfuse Well-Known Member

All-Access Passes?! :eek: You lucky person!
    It definitely does pay to know the right people. [/b][/quote]
    oh Definitely! You're so LUCKY you got those passes....whoa. I'd prolly die if it was me... B)

ObsidianReign

oh Definitely! You're so LUCKY you got those passes....whoa. I'd prolly die if it was me... B) [/b][/quote]
    Believe me, I consider myself VERY lucky. The "person" I know is actually Linkin Park's lighting director ... I met him in Florida over the holidays while we were both there skydiving. We just hit it off and he was a man of his word and hooked me up with 2 tickets and the VIP passes. My friend Melanie (aka "Skykitten") and I got to roam around backstage, throughout the arena, and watched the show from the left of the stage INSIDE all the barriers so there was nothing between us and the stage except for a couple of security guards. Nobody pushed up against us and we would wander around a bit to get better angles to watch the band from. Yeah, DEFINITELY lucky :)

Rob/Satan (guitar/vocals - Obsidian Reign)
    www.obsidianreign.com

Skykitten

Skykitten Member

Hello all LP fans!!! How u doin?? :D

This is my first time on the site and want to say hello to everyone! :)

I am the LUCKY girl known as Melanie or aka "Turbo" who got the free VIP pass to the Montreal show with Rob or aka "Satan".
    I've been a HUGE fan of LP since May of 2003.
    Their song, "Somewhere I Belong" was on my first jump course video for skydiving, and i thought the song totally kicked ass so i downloaded a bunch of other LP songs and have been in love with the music since. Skydiving is my passion and i totally relate LP to it. I like to listen to them before i go for a jump because i relate to the lryics and it really helps to pump me up and prepare my frame of mind that i need to have for a good jump. Because Canadians can't jump 12 months out of the year :( , it's been over 2 months for me and being at the live concert in Montreal rockin to LP just in front of me was my 85-minute adrenaline injection that i sooooo needed!
    I've never had ANYTHING to compare skydiving with but when i came home from the concert i felt like i had jumped from a plane the entrie weekend! I never thought it possible that i could enjoy LP more than what i had BEFORE the concert; boy was i ever wrong!! I am now a total LP adrenaline junkie!!!! (w00t) And hope to chat with my fellow LP fans!

Ciao for now peeps and rock on!! :)

Melanie

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Hello all LP fans!!! How u doin?? :D

This is my first time on the site and want to say hello to everyone! :)

I am the LUCKY girl known as Melanie or aka "Turbo" who got the free VIP pass to the Montreal show with Rob or aka "Satan".
    I've been a HUGE fan of LP since May of 2003.
    Their song, "Somewhere I Belong" was on my first jump course video for skydiving, and i thought the song totally kicked ass so i downloaded a bunch of other LP songs and have been in love with the music since. Skydiving is my passion and i totally relate LP to it. I like to listen to them before i go for a jump because i relate to the lryics and it really helps to pump me up and prepare my frame of mind that i need to have for a good jump. Because Canadians can't jump 12 months out of the year :( , it's been over 2 months for me and being at the live concert in Montreal rockin to LP just in front of me was my 85-minute adrenaline injection that i sooooo needed!
    I've never had ANYTHING to compare skydiving with but when i came home from the concert i felt like i had jumped from a plane the entrie weekend! I never thought it possible that i could enjoy LP more than what i had BEFORE the concert; boy was i ever wrong!! I am now a total LP adrenaline junkie!!!! (w00t) And hope to chat with my fellow LP fans!

Ciao for now peeps and rock on!! :)

Melanie [/b][/quote]
    That's awesome! I'd like to skydive one day.

Welcome to the forums! Have a fun time posting!

Skykitten

Skykitten Member

That's awesome! I'd like to skydive one day.

Welcome to the forums! Have a fun time posting! [/b][/quote]
    Thanks for the warm welcoming and i'm sure i'll enjoy posting.
    If you've thought about skydiving you should DEFINITELY try it! It's an intensive adrenaline rush!! (w00t)

Do you live in the US?

Melanie

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

That's awesome with the flag and being in the pit. I sat in the very back at my concert but it was still coool! I think LP should do the flag thingy with every country they go to.

Methybrea

Methybrea Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Boards, Melanie!

He's Canadian, and so am I. For some [good] ( :p ) reason there are a lot of Canadians on here. I live around Toronto, just couldn't make it to the show, couldn't get tickets :wth:

I'm sure it was a great show, though!

Have fun here, there's a great atmosphere here....I've been here a long time and I usually don't stick around message boards like I have here at the LPA!

numbfuse

numbfuse Well-Known Member

Believe me, I consider myself VERY lucky. The "person" I know is actually Linkin Park's lighting director ... I met him in Florida over the holidays while we were both there skydiving. We just hit it off and he was a man of his word and hooked me up with 2 tickets and the VIP passes. My friend Melanie (aka "Skykitten") and I got to roam around backstage, throughout the arena, and watched the show from the left of the stage INSIDE all the barriers so there was nothing between us and the stage except for a couple of security guards. Nobody pushed up against us and we would wander around a bit to get better angles to watch the band from. Yeah, DEFINITELY lucky :)

Rob/Satan (guitar/vocals - Obsidian Reign)
    :whistle: hmmm...maybe I should take up skydiving..... :wth: :blush:

Skykitten

Skykitten Member

Welcome to the Boards, Melanie!

He's Canadian, and so am I. For some [good] ( :p ) reason there are a lot of Canadians on here. I live around Toronto, just couldn't make it to the show, couldn't get tickets :wth:

I'm sure it was a great show, though!

Have fun here, there's a great atmosphere here....I've been here a long time and I usually don't stick around message boards like I have here at the LPA![/b][/quote]
    Thanks, it seems like a great atmosphere. This is only my second day and i feel like i've been a part of this for months!!
    Next time their around MAKE SURE you get some tickets buddy!!! Toronto is an awesome city!! I have a sister who lives in Tweed, ONT. I went to the skydome in Toronto a few years ago to see Wrestle Mania and it didn't even come close to the way LP made me feel when i left the show!!! And i even got to see the Rock!! I think he's hot! :p hehe

Mel

ObsidianReign

Turbo and I would definitely recommend skydiving to ALL of you ... the rush IS amazing and then once you get past THAT, you realize how exciting a sport it is with all the skills you can learn. Hell, it's only the first season for both Turbo and I ... can you tell we're hooked. PLUS, all the interesting people you meet in this sport ;)

And I agree, the atmosphere is great around here.

On a flag-related note, when we were in Montreal, I noticed that some folks had made a large "LP Underground" flag with the Canadian colours and maple leaf and Chester noticed it and made some comments about it. Hey Turbo, do you remember if he took it or just pointed at it?

And Turbo's now given up on "The Rock" and is into Rockstars ;) Speaking of which, you folks should check out my band's website ... I think alot of you would really enjoy us. We're pretty intense and energetic. Our guestbook is down right now but should be back in a day or two.

Epic

Epic Member

I was there too, and it was probably the best performance I have ever seen. Aside from when P.O.S. err P.O.D. was up :p

Skykitten

Skykitten Member

i enjoyed POD as well!!