"RECHARGED" Now Streaming

Discussion in 'News' started by minuteforce, Oct 24, 2013.

Decay

Decay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
    steve12

steve12 Well-Known Member

Well I'm quite open minded to music and was pleasantly surprised with RECHARGED. When I first heard 'A Light That Never Comes' I immediately loved the electronic sound. I've now just recently listened to the whole album and just really enjoyed it, actually more than LIVING THINGS. I found LT too generic and the songs got old fast (besides COG and RU), at least this is a bit of a twist on their music and something different to what's been done before, and EDM is not something I listen to at all. Just to say though, this is probably the first time I haven't really followed LP news on this record but I get the impression LP didn't have as much involvement in this record as Reanimation, shoot me down if I'm wrong.

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

No, that's pretty accurate, as far as we can tell.

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Nope. I don't care for it much either.

thor

thor Well-Known Member

Same here too. All I care about is the 6th album. Don't care for STP as well.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I actually have grown to like the album quite a bit. Although I skip the enferno mix of powerless. Something about it is just meh. But the others I do like

Shadester

Shadester (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I didn't like it much at first but it's really a grower. Defnitely keeping LITE, POWERLESS, IBG (Pusha T), COG and BID.

Reed To Black

Reed To Black Prog, bro.

I just listened to it the first time and I really liked it. Seeing peoples takes on songs are my favorite things about music. These might not be reinterpretations or whatever, but they are different from the original. I enjoy different views so much I might ask for a laptop and a microphone thing for Christmas this year so I can do some of my own :p but anyways I really enjoyed it. Only remixes I didn't like we're the LGM and Victimized ones. The Rubin remix sounds like Sympathy For The Devil and Burning in the Skies IMO. Pretty awesome

Andreina

Since I've listened to the thing about 12 times (I'm not a huge repeater of songs and sometimes I spend a whole day without listening to any music) and I can conclude my least favorite track is the UIB Datsik Remix, it really doesn't appeal to me as much as other remixes.

And with each listen I appreciate more some of the remixes I originally liked, I love pretty much the whole thing.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

It is rather forgettable... I can't really think of anything on that track that truely sticks out.

Andreina

I like the beat during the chorus "you had it all, and I was by your side...", it's my favorite part of the track.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

I honestly can't picture that in my head. The only way I will understand what you are talking about is if I listen to the track again and listen for what you are talking about.