Living Things Remixed

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by rostasliwka, Jan 1, 2013.

rostasliwka

rostasliwka RS

Living Things Remixed by RostaSliwka

I've managed to remix 8 Living Things songs so far and I'll finish the rest after the exam period at my school. It's not meant as a conceptual remix album, every single remix stands for itself. I didn't even think of any certain genre, I just created what felt natural to me at the time, sometimes I sampled the original instrumental, sometimes I used only the acapella. Enough talking, check it out and tell me what you think so far :)

Ty5onY2

Ty5onY2 Derp

Really, honesty awesome. The remix of tinfoil is awesome. Is there a full download or do we have to download individual songs? Either way, best "complete" remix of LT so far.

rostasliwka

rostasliwka RS

so great to hear this! thank you so much! :) well, until it's completely finished it'll be available only as individual tracks, but as soon as I finish it completely I'll create a master and I'll upload it whole at once in compressed folder :) I hope I'll do so during February. It depends on my ability to pass my exams.. wish me luck! and once again - Thank You! :)

Ty5onY2

Ty5onY2 Derp

Yep! Downloaded all the individual anyway :]

EastGhost

EastGhost Banned

This is solid stuff. If you snuck in a rap verse from a different song here and there I would've said you stole this off of Linkin Park themselves :D (hinting to a Reanimation 2)

Ty5onY2

Ty5onY2 Derp

This could totally be a reanimation 2 XD. Whether or not the songs are randomly oriented, they all have a similar vibe, and I really like that.

rostasliwka

rostasliwka RS

Thank you so much, guys :D I've been listening to Linkin Park almost every day since 2007, I guess... So there's no doubt I've got them in my ear :D

EastGhost

EastGhost Banned

In My Remains remix is fucking brilliant. No kidding you have so much talent. The bridge literally gave me goosebumps and was more haunting than the original. This is the best remix i've heard in a while and I am so glad I had a chance to hear it.

Don't thank us, thank you rostasliwka